• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone Else Eat Breakfast For Dinner?

Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck on the upcoming diet or should I say a life changing eating habit.
Thanks, this is kid #3(all boys…)for me added to a stepdaughter, I need prayers more than anything. Three boys is going to be the death of me…

The only thing about the dieting I’m not looking forward to is the two-ish weeks of the skin-crawlies while I detox. Then it shouldn’t be too bad. We’ve both had success on a lchf diet so it’s not new

Thanks, this is kid #3(all boys…)for me added to a stepdaughter, I need prayers more than anything. Three boys is going to be the death of me…

The only thing about the dieting I’m not looking forward to is the two-ish weeks of the skin-crawlies while I detox. Then it shouldn’t be too bad. We’ve both had success on a lchf diet so it’s not new

I have 3 boys and a girl. I'd take 10 more boys before I'd have another girl. I am much better equipped to deal with boys than girls.

Reactions: The D
For sure!! We usually do breakfast for dinner at least once a week. Our kids, once asked someone when they said they were having biscuits and gravy for breakfast, "for breakfast? That's a dinner food!"

i prefer 2 or 3 eggs over easy, with the yolks broken into the bacon fried rice right away, so it becomes gooey goodness.
i shared my family fried rice recipe before.

Bacon-Fried-Rice-1.jpg

Breakfast food, anytime, anywhere. Delicious. Probably why McDonald’s and the like started making it available all day.

I bet those working at McDonalds hate when someone pulls up to the drive in and asks for breakfast foods at dinner time. But I gotta say, when I'm traveling and need a quick meal to eat while I'm traveling, it's an egg mcmuffin. Diet won't allow me to have a hash brown. Do they offer them at times other than breakfast?

Egg McMuffin is the only thing I will touch from McDonalds. And I only go to McDonalds when I'm on the road and need to eat and drive. And yes they serve them all day.

McGriddles and any kind of McMuffin. I don’t eat it often because I’m trying to live at least a few years after I retire, but man they’re tasty.

Egg McMuffin is the only thing I will touch from McDonalds. And I only go to McDonalds when I'm on the road and need to eat and drive. And yes they serve them all day.

No bacon egg and cheese biscuit ?...ah man...they're good in a pinch lol