• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Anyone else get an ATF brace email today?

30calDeath

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2010
North Idaho
I did a form1 early February that I'm still waiting on. Today I got an email from the ATF, kinda think it might be some generic sent email. Here it is.
Your eForm 1 Application - ATF Final Rule 2021R-08F - DRAFT - Status
Your eForm 1 application, prepared in response to ATF Final Rule 2021R-08F regarding firearms with an attached stabilizing brace, is still in a draft status. If you intend to submit this eForm 1 application, you must finalize and submit the application by May 31, 2023 at 11:59 PM (EST).

I didn't do the brace amnesty, I paid the $200 tax stamp. So I'm not sure why I got this email, maybe because I'm in the ATF system for an eForm1?

I received one as well. I've submitted 3 form 1 requests since the ruling came out (2 paid, 1 amnesty). I think they're just blanket notifying everyone the deadline is tomorrow.

Reactions: 30calDeath
Screenshot_20230530_185601_DuckDuckGo.jpg

@30calDeath I'd keep Rover inside, and let the wife and kids go stay at her mothers for a while... 🤣

You could have just joined FPC for $30 and not had to do any of that shit. That's what I did. The day the injunction was specified to cover ALL FPC members nationwide, and their immediate family members, I paid my $30, and stepped under the umbrella. Cheaper than a tax stamp, and buys time while this whole shitshow goes all the way up to Saint Thomas, for him to strike it down and then shove his boot up their asses for overreach.

I got the same email today. I filed for 2 Form 1's that I've filed. I saw that email and said "Oh Sh#t!!" and went on the ATF Site to see what was still open...there was no draft open.

@30calDeath I'd keep Rover inside, and let the wife and kids go stay at her mothers for a while... 🤣

You could have just joined FPC for $30 and not had to do any of that shit. That's what I did. The day the injunction was specified to cover ALL FPC members nationwide, and their immediate family members, I paid my $30, and stepped under the umbrella. Cheaper than a tax stamp, and buys time while this whole shitshow goes all the way up to Saint Thomas, for him to strike it down and then shove his boot up their asses for overreach.
I literally do not own any braces, SBR FTW.
I paid my $200 tax stamp.

Reactions: AMGtuned and redx
I dug into my filings a bit more and although I have the email for one of them with a submitted form PDF attached, it was not showing up in the submitted queue in the portal. I did however have a populated draft that popped up in that section of the portal. I don't know if it was an internal error on the eforms side but ended up refiling. We will see what kind of mess that causes.