• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition Anyone shooting a 7mm Shehane?

fastarget

Private
Minuteman
Dec 27, 2009
Western CO
Intersted in hearing if you are using anything other than 4831sc or RL17, impressions if you have tried imr 4451 or H4350

In load development now started with H4831sc and then going to H4350 which both seem to be the most popular for the .284 cartridge. Will reply once I get some data using the H4350.

In load development now started with H4831sc and then going to H4350 which both seem to be the most popular for the .284 cartridge. Will reply once I get some data using the H4350.

Great, thank you. Anyone compare the performance of H4350 to imr 4451(supposed to be the same)? the latter seems more currently available.

4831sc is the go to for most Shehane shooters. Myself included. H1000 might be a shade too slow for the case capacity and bore size. Es is higher for me with h1000. 4350 is probably the second most popular Shehane powder choice. I'd sick with what is tried and proven.