• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Anyone shot any Q company 30cal silencers

This baffles me also.why does the Q suppressor seem to get louder with every shot vs most cans being loud on the first shot due to the FRP. Why is that? I'm new to suppressors and would like to know all that I can before I buy another one.

The Full Nelson didn’t get louder in my experience shooting a Bergera 6.5. Kinda the opposite.

Reactions: Kevin Brittingham
You guys crack me up.... why does it fuggin matter? Do you want to sleep with Kevin? Lmao. If you don’t like how business is conducted by a company..... news flash.... buy from someone else? I don’t care either way... I would LOVE a mini Fix...

I heard the CEO of Ferrari is a doosh, who gives a shit, I still lust after. 599GT. I’ll never own one....

Remember when Ford wanted to buy Ferrari? And it fell through? Ford got pissed and made the GT40 and eventually beat Ferrari at LeMans....

What does this mean? It means I’m a Capitalist at heart, and the buyer wins always in the end with better products forged in the fire of competition.

I wish Kevin, Paco, Zac, and anyone else in the industry, the best of luck.

May the odds be in your favor....

Lmao!

Some people say it's bad business practice, I say it's more of a callout/challenge to the industry to give the customers the best product currently available. Why settle for tech that has been surpassed and proven to be lacking or inferior to whats being developed. Even though I can't currently afford a Trash Panda, I'd be more than willing to send the guys at the Q shop some beer to keep up the development!

Some people say it's bad business practice, I say it's more of a callout/challenge to the industry to give the customers the best product currently available. Why settle for tech that has been surpassed and proven to be lacking or inferior to whats being developed. Even though I can't currently afford a Trash Panda, I'd be more than willing to send the guys at the Q shop some beer to keep up the development!
Send them some? I want to hand deliver some beer so I can meet Kevin & the guys and lay hands on Some Q products.

Reactions: Kevin Brittingham
This baffles me also.why does the Q suppressor seem to get louder with every shot vs most cans being loud on the first shot due to the FRP. Why is that? I'm new to suppressors and would like to know all that I can before I buy another one.
It doesn't get louder.

The Full Nelson didn’t get louder in my experience shooting a Bergera 6.5. Kinda the opposite.
The F
Didn't sound quite right to me. But I'm new to suppressors so wasn't for sure. I have a dead air ghost m can already and two .22 cans in ATF jail and will hopefully get a Q erector one day.
Yeah, The metering, or something, was not correct. No real surprise.

Kevin, if I were to put a Trash Panda on a 13” 224 Valkyrie could I tim a 3-4 mag rush or peel without damage? Other manufacturers weren’t comfortable with the heat but if yours is good to go then it’s what I want.

The is a bad autocorrect of run.

Peel and rush are infantry maneuvers, used in this context to establish the sustained rate of fire, which is significant.

Kevin, if I were to put a Trash Panda on a 13” 224 Valkyrie could I tim a 3-4 mag rush or peel without damage? Other manufacturers weren’t comfortable with the heat but if yours is good to go then it’s what I want.
Why not get a can that’s full auto rated? If a stellite and inconel can can’t handle it, there is absolutely no way a titanium can will.

Last edited:
Reactions: rwest309
Hey Kevin, feel free to run that tax stamp promo again. I was able to fund a few projects while setting aside money for a trash panda. Just paid up and looking forward to trying her out.

Also this thread as been fun to read. Better than arguing over which scope is better.

Just picked up my Q trash panda yesterday evening. Looking forward to shooting it on a handful of guns.