• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes ar scope help

hermnrob

Private
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2010
Sevierville, TN
Im am going to put a scope on my ar with a 45 degree mount for a fastfire. looking for a 3-15,4-14,x40 to 44 mm with a illuminated mildot reticle. I would like a Zeiss but its alittle expensive an i cant find a illuminated mildot in my price zone. I also looked at Burris, Nikon Monarch, Vortex Viper. Its funny how you can find low grade scopes all over the place with illuminated reticle but not a mid range scope. Talked to Burris they impied that the 2012 products will meet my needs but would not go into detail. I really don't want to spend more than $600 for the scope. Im looking for a really good mid range tactical scope. Suggestion greatly appreciated

Re: ar scope help

I looked at it already but i would like to get more magnification. Think i'll have to go with 50mm, ill have better luck to find one. Going to search tonight when i get off of work.

SWFA 3-9x without a doubt if illumination isn't absolutely essential.

Just got home going to search the 5omm. I have a burris, Nikon Monarch so I know the glass have'nt look through a vortex, but I have read and heard good things about them. I would like to have a illuminated scope for low light. I also want the magnification.

Midway UAS is having a sale on Burris scopes so I got a Tac 30 6.5-20x50mm for $399, $260 off regular price of $659. it is not a illuminated reticle but I couldn't past it up, Burris is on sale until 11/20.