• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are You Using The Same Hearing Protection For Both Handgun And Rifle Shooting?

I had a set of those epoxy plugs made at our Area 2 Championship a while back. Easy customer for them.

They just leave the nozzle in my left ear longer and eventually the right ear plugs up too. :)

I'll add a set of Peltors if I'm shooting in a confined space.

jim

I often use the Midway/Peltor 30dB earmuffs. However since buying the Peltor electronic muffs, I use them more. I will probably start adding earplugs with the electronic model as they are noticeable less effective than the 30dB muffs.

s

Just an FYI. I noticed a few options tossed around here that are a bit pricey, so this may help someone. If you see an ENT doctor you can have him write you a prescription for the electronic plugs. Insurance may cover a bit of it, mine does not, but either way you can write off your cost under your medical expenses. My wife has lower back issues so we do the same thing for new beds.