• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ask Biden to Concede the 2020 Presidential Election - Sign the petition

AllenOne1

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2020
Middle Tennessee

Follow this link to sign the petition asking Joe Biden to concede the 2020 Presidential Election on Change.org. I need 5 signatures to make this petition visible to the public so help out.

Not sure this petition will last too long so this is an interesting experiment.

Thank you,
Allen

Reactions: Evlshnngns
Signed, I figure we would give Joe 1 chance in a 47 year career of being a crook to come honest for a change. Like that's going to happen! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AllenOne1
"This petition isn't available. Either the URL is incorrect, it violated our Community Guidelines, or the starter removed it."

Last edited:
ACCEPT YOUR NEW PRESIDENT CITIZENS!
Capture.PNG

I tried to sign the OP's petition, but there was nothing there.

I then went to the secondary petition, for President Trump to NOT concede,,,, and gladly signed it.

Reactions: AllenOne1
SORRY BRO... Those fucktards will remove it soon like they did to mine and another guy's already today.

This one is one I made at a conservative site:

Follow this link to sign the petition asking Joe Biden to concede the 2020 Presidential Election on Change.org. I need 5 signatures to make this petition visible to the public so help out.

Not sure this petition will last too long so this is an interesting experiment.

Thank you,
Allen
Just tried to sign. The page is not reachable. America as we knew it is over. Lock and load.

Guys it’s pretty obvious that the communists have fully taken control. We’re in a world of shit.