• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Asolo Fugitive GTX Gore-Tex Boot - Men's 11 - Make reasonable offer.

david walter

Insightful commentator
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2007
Out west, but not too far west
ASOLO Fugitive Gore-Tex boots

Bought these at an REI garage sale, didn't read the size correctly. European 10-1/2, USA 11. They are too big for me.

These are $264.95 new. I paid $150 with tax. $135 shipped to you. Or, make reasonable offer.

101901.jpg

101902.jpg

101903.jpg

101904.jpg

101905.jpg

101907.jpg

Last edited:
Had a question on how true to size these run. I'm not sure how to tell, but I wear a 9/-1/2 to 10, and they are just a bit too big on me.

Answer to another question:

Q: How worn are the tops? Any Leaks?

A: Not very worn, no leaks that I know of. The tops are in excellent shape. I posted a photo of the bottoms.

Last edited:
These are badass boots. I have a pair of 13’s and they run true to size. Extremely pleased with these, I highly recommend them and this is a killer deal if they’re your size. Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: Rebelirons
Excellent boots man. I ran these and Lowa's overseas. Took a good beating equally and didn't let me down.

I’ve worn mine to work for about a year and a half. They’re still holding up and still the most comfy and surprisingly durable. More durable than the Redwings I used to wear. You’ll be happy with em TRD1911

Reactions: TRD1911