• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF director on Brace Rule when grilled by Congress

With the 6th circuit court ruling on bump stocks..... NOT being illegal. The ATF CANNOT make new laws!!!!!! They need to be slapped down. Hope the bump stock ruling continues to braces, forced reset triggers, etc, etc.

I wasn't paying close attention to this whole brace thing (stupidly) because I don't own one. But, I think this is merely a challenge to see what laws the ATF or even executive order can be passed, without Congress or SCOTUS support, and they can get away with.

, it also prohibits him from voting

I have a spoiler alert for you. All elections have already been decided and whomever the NWO goon is will be winning...all of the races...forever. These ding dongs pretending to get tough on the big bad AFT guy are just actors.

These congressional hearings are fake. Elections are fake. Fox news and the "conservative" talking heads are fake. They are there doing their part to buy time by making you believe there is a chance to save this. Stop falling for this. Get right with your creator.

Everything between the ATF director and the congress seems like a show needed to be put on.

I have a spoiler alert for you. All elections have already been decided and whomever the NWO goon is will be winning...all of the races...forever. These ding dongs pretending to get tough on the big bad AFT guy are just actors.

These congressional hearings are fake. Elections are fake. Fox news and the "conservative" talking heads are fake. They are there doing their part to buy time by making you believe there is a chance to save this. Stop falling for this. Get right with your creator.
You have a Victim mind set.

Pretty sad.

Here's a spoiler alert for you. The enemies of We the People need to get right with their creator, what ever it is.

• Love
Reactions: mtrmn and BLEE
You have a Victim mind set.

Pretty sad.
You seem to have issues with those that tell it like it is instead of repeating false narratives fed from above to keep people propagandized and brainwashed. You would do well as a paid statist over at FOX or your propaganda network of choice. You sure spread shit thick already at your leisure. May as well go professional. You should at least make a post every now and again in the firearm or optics sections to maybe have a chance of being seen as somewhat authentic by someone not paying attention.

Now Matt Gaetz jumps right in the middle of the ATF Director's ass, not that anything will become of it.

And people wonder what black hole guns go in to when cops and ATF 'get another gun off the street that could be used to shoot an officer.'

They get 'stolen' by someone on the inside at the shredder and wind up in a LEO safe or back on the street to be used in firearm related crimes that further fuel the Gun Ban agenda.

Last edited:
And now Matt Gaetz jumps right in the middle of the ATF Director's.

no guns were lost.... they stolen...

and the business losing the FFL was real and some complete bullshit. Trade Winds Pawn shop.

Good to see Matt Mentioning this case that caused a local with 46 years under his belt to lose his business. Pay attention to post #20 in the link above.

Last edited:
So, bottom line. Can the Republican controlled House strip funding for the ATF without it going to the Senate for a vote?

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes
Only way for this madness to stop is either Congress repeals the NFA, or the supreme court strikes this down. Otherwise, this won't stop. The ATF will continue to strip our rights because no one in Congress has the balls to say no to the executive branch. The democrats in congress don't believe in separation of power in government as long as their objectives are met.

You guys don't see it ?

It's obvious to me.
Every dept head does the EXACT same thing.
They are obviously under orders to do so.
Deflect, divert, give no answer, make the questioner use their time up so no further questioning can be accomplished.
This clown does it, Mayorkas does it, they ALL do it.
It is Democrap SOP.
Prove me wrong.
You mean like that guy "ImADorkis" regarding the border? MOFO didn't answer a damn yes/no question. If Congress had balls they'd jail them for contempt OF Congress. Granted, I'd bet 99.999999999% of people in the USA have contempt FOR Congress.

Idiotic.... A 6" pistol barrel is ok, a 16" rifle barrel is ok, BUT a 14" rifle barrel is bad...... And a 14" pistol barrel is ok.... Must have a team of monkeys coming up with this logic.
Definitely not a team of chimpanzees. Chimpanzees are smarter (by I'd venture up to 50 pts of IQ) than 75% of our Congress and at least 99.5% of the people that work in support of Congress.

Only way for this madness to stop is either Congress repeals the NFA, or the supreme court strikes this down. Otherwise, this won't stop. The ATF will continue to strip our rights because no one in Congress has the balls to say no to the executive branch. The democrats in congress don't believe in separation of power in government as long as their objectives are met.
Do you believe it’s a democrat only thing? You would be mistaken. Power corrupts which is why it’s wise to not give men near limitless amounts of other people’s money, then let them build a domestic army to serve and protect them (police). It doesn’t matter if its a monarchy, dictatorship, or supposed “representative” democracy. Rule by one or rule by many ends the same way. Tyranny. This is why the wiser of us have a disdain for government. It’s forced by the barrel of a gun always and without exception. If it was so fucking wonderful, this wouldn’t be necessary. But hey, keep thinking it’s dem vs repub when it’s actually gov staring across from us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender and Doc68
Do you believe it’s a democrat only thing? You would be mistaken.
Do you believe there are still democrats and republicans? You would be mistaken. There is the Uniparty and then everyone else. That "everyone else party" is made up of those who haven't been bought yet and those who are not going to get "invited" to join the Congressional Clown Club

Last edited:
She is ruthless.

"...(the brave men and women) who work for me"

Fuck you. I get so tired of hearing that.

Your job is not as dangerous as a lone convenience store clerk working the grave yard shift or an ER nurse.

If you're so fucking afraid of the American people you have to constantly preface each statement with 'the brave men and women' of ATF, then you view the American people as the enemy and you have something up your sleeve.

They need to actually do something about it. I'm glad she's speaking truth to this doosh but that doesn't DO anything.
I hear ya, and understand the frustration. Don't think I am aloof to the "guberment"

I do not think its going to be a light switch in change that you and many wish, gotta keep building support, slow grind. Like trench war fare but with pens, lawyers judges and speeches. Keep building support, I think that is what this does. Highlights just how corrupt the ATF is when it comes to firearms,over stepping their purpose. These representatives need to pull the damn reigns on them, and not allow them to flip flop laws like they have shown a tendency to do.

I hear ya, and understand the frustration. Don't think I am aloof to the "guberment"

I do not think its going to be a light switch in change that you and many wish, gotta keep building support, slow grind. Like trench war fare but with pens, lawyers judges and speeches. Keep building support, I think that is what this does. Highlights just how corrupt the ATF is when it comes to firearms,over stepping their purpose. These representatives need to pull the damn reigns on them, and not allow them to flip flop laws like they have shown a tendency to do.
It's definitely what the Left is doing, except they have the liberal media doing their heavy lifting. Note how they report about a newly arrived vanload of illegals from Honduras getting shot up by a nutjob in Houston.
They don't point out that ten illegals were nested up in one house, only that the shooter used 'an AR style' rifle.

It's definitely what the Left is doing, except they have the liberal media doing their heavy lifting. Note how they report about a newly arrived vanload of illegals from Honduras getting shot up by a nutjob in Houston.
They don't point out that ten illegals were nested up in one house, only that the shooter used 'an AR style' rifle.

Yep, here is an example of one.

I believe he's referring to the last ruling made by SCOTUS last year. Someone vs EPA (can't recall the name). Essentially, it ruled that government agencies can not interpret law, and if the law is unclear, they should ignore it. Interpreting poorly defined laws by a non-elected official was ruled unconstitutional. And puts the responsibility back on Congress to write clearly defined law/policy, rather than delegate it to unelected government bureaucrats to interpret based on Presidential appointee policy.

It's why many legal scholars saw that SCOTUS ruling as probably the most important ones made in decades (and probably why it was done/released, right after the overturning of Roe v Wade). All the liberals were losing their minds over abortion rights, when SCOTUS quietly released this ruling (very clever in my mind).
West Virginia vs EPA

Reactions: MarinePMI
She is ruthless.

When the ATF Director stated "I shot a bumpstock. There is no way you can fire a single bullet. Absolutely no way." she should have responded "So based on that, that gives ATF the right to bypass Congress and make it's own laws?...Mr Director, does Joe Biden wipe his dick off on you? And I'll remind you, you're under oath."

Last edited:
Reactions: stevieb92 and Pbgt

You mentioned the border jumpers... wanted to share this.

14DB32FB-3B60-46C7-A838-AEAE9BB189E1.jpeg

The machine gun restriction is actually kind of funny because back then machine guns weren't expensive, but the $200 tax stamp was more expensive than the gun itself so that detoured people from wanting to buy them due to not being able to afford the tax. However, inflation had no effect on the tax so today it's the same $200 tax stamp, but now the machine gun itself is over $20k thanks to the Huges' Amendment. And by funny, I don't mean in a positive way. There's nothing positive about infringing on our rights.

I know there's still lawmakers out there that believe that an SBS is actually more dangerous and deadly than a full length shotgun. I get the feeling that these lawmakers base all their retarded arguments over crime drama movies they've seen. And while we're picking away at the NFA, what about suppressors? Suppressors weren't put on the list due to hitmen or the mafia or anything like that. Wanna know why they were put on the list? Because of poachers during the Great Depression breaking hunting laws to feed their starving families. And what about AOWs? That's just them saying "well, we don't know what it is, but let's restrict it anyways".

You might want to recheck what a dollar would buy in 1933.
Machine guns were EXTREMELY expensive.
1918 BAR $198
I'm not sure if that was current price for 1933 or not. Best I could find.
Thompson, I found an ad from '29
tumblr_n0ycbpNDiA1s57vgxo5_500.jpg

Here for reference, here is a Ford ad from '27
20230430_181138.jpg

As I said, extremely, expensive.
They were not "cheap" many guns were in fact cheap, but not full auto weapons.
They have never been "cheap".

Definitely not a team of chimpanzees. Chimpanzees are smarter (by I'd venture up to 50 pts of IQ) than 75% of our Congress and at least 99.5% of the people that work in support of Congress.
I agree, just watch "Chimp Empire" on Nflix you will see they surpass most all of our current idiots on the NWO bandwagon and it's never going to stop just in case you think voting is the answer........

What if in 2012 pistol braces were classified as a SBR from the onset, do you think 40M law abiding people would have ignored the law and purchased an unregistered pistol with a brace while still avoiding buying an unregisreted SBR?

It was a trap built and baited in 2012 during the Obama Administration and once the trap was full of 40+M gunowners, the trap was sprung. And just like that, 40+M law abiding, Constitutional upholding Americans would be criminals.

What if in 2012 pistol braces were classified as a SBR from the onset, do you think 40M law abiding people would have ignored the law and purchased an unregistered pistol with a brace while still avoiding buying an unregisreted SBR?

It was a trap built and baited in 2012 during the Obama Administration and once the trap was full of 40+M gunowners, the trap was sprung. And just like that, 40+M law abiding, Constitutional upholding Americans would be criminals.

And straight from the communist playbook.

Ahahaha, office of .gov ethics. What a fucking maroon.
1683090375587.png

Last edited:

40+ million. Probably a little larger than the current US military. There's a town not far from here called fuck right off, they can go there.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: psharon78
On the other hand, this might prove to be a major downfall for the NFA. If these so called "unregistered" SBRs/SBS were suddenly classified as such because of the brace it could mean that these firearms would be classified under common use by recent supreme court decisions. It could then be argued that because these firearms are now under common use, the government cannot regulate them under NFA