• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Attention poors! I am the man with the golden gun.

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Now we know why KAC guns are so fucking expensive.

This one that has 25kish rounds on it got a deep cleaning today as it was caked with carbon soot.

Once it was cleaned, the 24k gold KAC makes their bolts out of was revealed. I think I got the rose gold option, which adds 50fps.

65915093296__613C24B4-5A0B-4DA4-B739-32C52FD632F6.jpg
    65915136872__205BFD6A-5045-466E-9411-9C36EC247893.jpg

So the next time you want to go on about how your dumpster fire bargain basement PSA gun is 'just as good', remember that my shit is made out of solid gold.

My old school PSA MPI NB bolts seem to be just fine.

2CA7B34B-B3CE-4046-9C07-C51A0E94FCFF.gif

oooooorrrrrrrr.....

Some of us shoot 3-5 days a week?
    i am envious to be sure, i am not denying this. calling out poors like myself seems mean spirited, just saying,.

i am envious to be sure, i am not denying this. calling out poors like myself seems mean spirited, just saying,.

It adds up, and shooting suppressed makes it 10x worse.

I train a group 2x a week, then do 1-2 times drills/range time or just me or with a friend and then Sunday is usually bolt gun day.

Looks like you spent all your money on that KAC and had to use a 2001 digital camera to take the photo's.

Seriously, that must be copper bullet residue. What is the bolt coating?

If you can borrow a better camera from your poor neighbor what does the inside of the upper look like.

This one that has 25kish rounds on it got a deep cleaning today as it was caked with carbon soot.

Once it was cleaned, the 24k gold KAC makes their bolts out of was revealed. I think I got the rose gold option, which adds 50fps.

View attachment 7744827View attachment 7744828

So the next time you want to go on about how your dumpster fire bargain basement PSA gun is 'just as good', remember that my shit is made out of solid gold.
    That shit is called pyrite.....fools gold...I mean you did buy a KAK.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Reactions: camocorvette
    Looks like you spent all your money on that KAC and had to use a 2001 digital camera to take the photo's.

Seriously, that must be copper bullet residue. What is the bolt coating?

If you can borrow a better camera from your poor neighbor what does the inside of the upper look like.

Blame the faggots at Apple. Thats a new iPhone.

It either has to do with the degreaser I was using or all of the wear/friction spots have been worn down to show a coating underneath?

I took everything out of the gun as it was basically just soot. Was 2 weeks worth with just lube. Had to use a spanner to get the suppressor off as QD suppressors like to carbon weld themselves to the brake.

Hit it with boretech eliminator for a bit and let it sit. Then put the broken down BCG, 2 KAC MAMS and the suppressor in a ultrasonic cleaner with water, vinegar and a little simple green. After an hour I pulled the parts out and ONLY the wear spots on the BCG had that happen. Everything else is the same as it was, just cleaner.

It adds up, and shooting suppressed makes it 10x worse.

I train a group 2x a week, then do 1-2 times drills/range time or just me or with a friend and then Sunday is usually bolt gun day.
    i wish i was invited to some of your shindigs. i will never be operator af, but i am holding the flag in my ao.

i wish i was invited to some of your shindigs. i will never be operator af, but i am holding the flag in my ao.

Come visit.

Most of the guys I run through 'class' over the course of months ranged from 'barely shot a carbine before' to 'I'm operator AF' and we basically found that literally no one actually shoots correctly (or their mechanics are way off and are doing things in 20 moves you could do in 5), let alone does it in a way that directly translates to NV shooting without having to change 15 things.

Now they get all pissy when the don't hit all K zone shots and consider a A zone a miss.
    CB5D91FF-B67A-4BB5-9717-D549BF46B82A.JPG

I don't want to brag....
    IMG_4558.jpg

But I have the "replica" Rolex version of that.

*laughs in low class*

Reactions: camocorvette
    My Young Chrome plated BCGs have seen thousands of suppressed rounds between cleanings. Lots of good stuff available

There a guy on YT, that actually has a golden AR.......he made the entire casting from brass, then milled it into a lower. Now thats poor......

Is it chambered for 4.2MM? Do you have a superfluous papilla? Do you have a midget, perhaps called Nick Nack, attending to your every need...and I mean "every" need?

Are you poors saying that not one of you has a fully-polished stainless and aluminum show-AR in full-bling? Not one of you?

3F5BAE5E-D759-4BE3-9286-131569F2D95A.jpeg

273E62E3-C043-4F72-BEFF-4771913FFB29.jpeg

“I’ll take ‘Things you should go and do somewhere else’ for $100 Alex.”

What is “Be poor!”

Sirhr

PS… getting the rubberized coating off that old CAR-15 stock was one of the biggest Pita’s ever. Whatever that shit is, resists every chemical known to man, bounces bead blasting off like a trampoline… and finally had to have my midget chisel and sand by hand before polishing.

I know a welder that can fix that bolt on gas key so it doesn't fall off.

somebody needs to run a vacuum cleaner.

Get yourself one of these. This is what some poors use to drill 10K trigger pulls with per month with in the convenience of their garage.

Not just any airsoft will do though. These PTS MKMs are an accurate mock up... minus the golden bolt.

Are you poors saying that not one of you has a fully-polished stainless and aluminum show-AR in full-bling? Not one of you?

View attachment 7744883

View attachment 7744884

“I’ll take ‘Things you should go and do somewhere else’ for $100 Alex.”

What is “Be poor!”

Sirhr

PS… getting the rubberized coating off that old CAR-15 stock was one of the biggest Pita’s ever. Whatever that shit is, resists every chemical known to man, bounces bead blasting off like a trampoline… and finally had to have my midget chisel and sand by hand before polishing.

Not with a Tasco scope, I don't.