• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Aussie Hog Hunting.

Pinarelloman

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2008
Sydney, Australia
Just returned from two weeks pig hunting in outback NSW (state) we visited several properties, starting in the hilly country which ranges from 1500ft ASL to 4070 ASL. We then travelled west into the flat country. All up we shot on 5 different properties in this time. Took my HS Precision Short Tactical .308W and the HS Varmint in 22-250. Shot 17 pigs,6 goats, with the .308 & 1 cat & numerous foxes with the 22-250.
Got bogged in bottomless mud & after 3hours digging, still need to be pulled out with another vehicle's help.
Pics below.
Property 6000 acres.
IMG_2154.jpg

Rifle.
IMG_2127.jpg

Big sow.
IMG_2171.jpg

Reasonable sized pig.
IMG_2134.jpg

Another two.
IMG_2279.jpg

Bogged.
IMG_2258.jpg

Cat & fox seen together in the light.
IMG_2287.jpg

Sunset in the outback.
IMG_2267.jpg

Re: Aussie Hog Hunting.

The pigs are taking over there also?
crazy.gif

Very interesting. Nice pics, thanks for taking the time to share them.

great pics my friend. on the vehicle driver and passenger window are those rifle rest with foam over the top rail? that is awesome

Badd Kharma said:
great pics my friend. on the vehicle driver and passenger window are those rifle rest with foam over the top rail? that is awesome

Yes, that is a window rest designed in Aussie to give you a stable shooting platform out the vehicle window. They retail for about $135 AUD.