• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Auto Trickler V4 - N/A

BuildingConceptsllc

Don't Start None, won't be none.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 13, 2020
    Alabama
    I got my email saying that my V4 is almost ready and with my V3+ IP I'm really happy with it, so I just don't need the V4 like I did when I placed the order.

I would sell it for only what I'd have in it and shipping to you.

Yeah, why be cryptic. How much?
    I'm not being cryptic. I just couldn't remember if there was a deposit when I ordered. I just don't want to eat anything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221206-085604_Gmail.jpg
      Screenshot_20221206-085604_Gmail.jpg
      118.5 KB · Views: 98
    Reactions: Jgunner
    I sold my v4 spot a while back.
    I just had the buyer complete the payment process on the AT site and had them change the delivery address.

Adam was cool about it. Just send him a email.

Save double shipping cost

I sold my v4 spot a while back.
    I just had the buyer complete the payment process on the AT site and had them change the delivery address.

Adam was cool about it. Just send him a email.

Save double shipping cost
    Yeah I did that before when I traded but it didn't work out so well but as long as it's agreed that if it ends up coming to me the buyer pays shipping to get it to him(which Adam actually credited the other guy $15 for last time) then I'm fine wit

That's what we tried when I traded my spot before as I said above. It didn't work though. So long as the buyer agrees to pay for shipping if it doesn't work or gets sent to me and Adam is ok with it again it's fine by me.

That's what we tried when I traded my spot before as I said above. It didn't work though. So long as the buyer agrees to pay for shipping if it doesn't work or gets sent to me and Adam is ok with it again it's fine by me.
    That sounds good to me. If you want, I can do the legwork contacting Adam and arranging the swap. Can you PM your order # and an email so I can copy you?

Adam will not switch it.

I tried transferring my order a couple months ago when I decided that I didn’t need it.

It’s a small and light box, so shipping the second time isn’t that expensive

Just out of curiosity, when did you place your order?

Trying to figure out where I might be in the queue.

Thanks!

Just out of curiosity, when did you place your order?

Trying to figure out where I might be in the queue.

Thanks!
    Well, I traded another guy my spot which was much easier and I got his spot, so it would be when he ordered and I don't really know. I think it was a few months ago though. Sorry I'm not more help on that one

Reactions: thaifighter