• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment AutoTrickler Panel Sets - V2, V3, V4 - Keep kernels off your pan!

Looks like PayPal is changing their TOS again...now anything even remotely firearms related can result in fines of $2,500 per transaction, and now they are saying they will pull it from your bank account if you don't have a PayPal balance. That said guys, starting 11/1/22 I'll only be accepting Zelle payments or money order/personal check in the mail.

So if you want to pay via PP, you have 3 weeks left. :)

Might be a silly question but Does the riser have movement that makes it possible to contact the pan? If the pan or riser shifts ?

Might be a silly question but Does the riser have movement that makes it possible to contact the pan? If the pan or riser shifts ?
The riser and top plate are fixed into position via indexing tabs. They will not rotate.

The stock weighing platform doesn't have a tendency to rotate; however if you run into that issue a tiny piece of double sided tape on the underside would keep it from rotating.

The 419 Tray DOES have a tiny amount of play from what I've seen. You can choose to tighten up tolerances manually by shimming, etc, however, if you do nothing and just let it go as is, the V3-419 panel set has extra clearance around the sides of the pan to allow for this rotation/play to exist without causing issues with the unit's functionality.

Hope that helps clarify.

Reactions: Drhorsepower
Okay everyone should be responded to. If you haven't been messaged or responded to, please PM me.

In fact, PM me to start with if you're reading this and want one. I don't get back here to check the thread as often as I'd like and would help keep things consolidated.

I will take a v3 glass cup version message sent

Have a few of each ready to ship out ASAP. :)

Hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving!

Mine showed up this weekend. Excellent fit and finish. Very happy!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Still have all versions available to ship out!

Still have plenty of these to send out to anybody that needs one.

This may or may not be the last month I offer them. Haven't seen much interest, so perhaps the folks that want one, now have one.

Send me a PM if interested and I can get one right out to you!

Reactions: Drhorsepower
PM payment info- I’ll take one of these, in this version:
5B6384AC-2C1C-4E67-81FE-FD4C32D5B407.jpeg

These things are awesome! Just received and installed and all I have to say is MF NICE! Great fit and finish. Free bump for a 🥷