• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Autotrickler V3 - CE Products?

Just paid my invoice and said they would notify when shipping. Order number changed from original order number oddly enough though. Not sure what’s happening next.
Yes, the invoice number will change. They did not notify me of shipping, I was notified through my UPS Account that I had an incoming package. In fact, the package is sitting on my porch right now! 😮😮

Same... Paid my final invoice today. New Order #5778RS. Old Order #5259RS.

Crossing my fingers it's here shortly. Need to get to loading for the Khales Match.

Andrew

Same... Paid my final invoice today. New Order #5778RS. Old Order #5259RS.

Crossing my fingers it's here shortly. Need to get to loading for the Khales Match.

Andrew
Good luck with the match! My (local rifle) matches were cancelled - so I've been load developing some new Bergers. I'm hoping to still go to Area 1 and Oregon State Championship for USPSA, barring any cancellations... Which could be likely.

Paid my invoice last week. UPS says it will be delivered this Wednesday. Chargemaster 1500 will be up for sale on the PX end of this week.

Paid my invoice today as well

Received it yesterday and super blown away. Setup in 10 minutes (after installing the Area419 upgrades). Still fine tuning the trickler but I'm more than happy so far. But I was able to drop 43.2 gr H4350 in 7 seconds. The Bluetooth is super cool. Highly recommend the Area419 goodies.

43.2 gr H4350 Autotrickler Video

I filled 100 cases in 14 minutes. 👍👍

Did a simple mod by closing off the open area on the right next to Autotrickler. The original instructions call for only 2 of 4 of the acrylic windscreens/windows... So I decided to make use of the spare windows. Used a Dremel at 3500 RPM. Went really slow and covered the surrounding area in painters tape. Turned out great!

LDD8y0D.jpg

Did a simple mod by closing off the open area on the right next to Autotrickler. The original instructions call for only 2 of 4 of the acrylic windscreens/windows... So I decided to make use of the spare windows. Used a Dremel at 3500 RPM. Went really slow and covered the surrounding area in painters tape. Turned out great!

LDD8y0D.jpg
Was just thinking about doing the same

I really like the upgrade from the V2 to V3. The powder funnel and throw is way better and the blue tooth is very slick.

Anyone that received the notification that their V3 would ship the week of May 11 get an email to finish payment? The 11th is Monday and I haven’t seen anything to finish paying.

Anyone that received the notification that their V3 would ship the week of May 11 get an email to finish payment? The 11th is Monday and I haven’t seen anything to finish paying.
You will get an email that allows you to pay the remaining balance. Here's to a speedy delivery! Mine was delayed at the border so it took 2 weeks!

Mines arriving today. When they contacted me they said they had 3 batches that were being finished up and sent out in 2 week intervals basically

Mine shows to be here Wednesday, just got the email

Does the clear cover from 419 fit the V3 without modifications? I ordered 05/15 so it will be awhile.

Order #5440RS
3/31/20
Recieved/paid final invoice 5/26/20
New order #5998RS

Last edited:
At the time i ordered the website had posted a 4-6 week lead time (6 weeks today for me) but i see now its posted at 6- 8 weeks.
That’s exactly what I just emailed them asking for a status update because mine also said 4-6 weeks at the time

said 4-6 weeks when i ordered. today is my 8 week mark. super thrilled that the timeline is blown and i can't get a response. I can be understanding about everything going on, to a point, but at least respond to customer emails.

They are certainly not very good at replying to emails or Facebook Messenger. Sorry. But the upside is you WILL eventually receive it.

I got everything delivered from DWS in less than 4 weeks and they were good about communicating. Estimated delivery was 3 weeks so they were pretty accurate. They also called the day of shipping to see if i wanted to add anything else to the order before they sent my box out.

I got everything delivered from DWS in less than 4 weeks and they were good about communicating. Estimated delivery was 3 weeks so they were pretty accurate. They also called the day of shipping to see if i wanted to add anything else to the order before they sent my box out.
Sounds like a good outcome. The only reason I didn't do DWS is they didn't include a 100 gram calibration weight. Unless it has changed.

LDD8y0D.jpg
What type of tool (bit) did you use in the Dremel? A normal drill or a burr or stone of some sort? Did you use the Dremel opposed to a drill because you can control the rpm? Thank you.

Sounds like a good outcome. The only reason I didn't do DWS is they didn't include a 100 gram calibration weight. Unless it has changed.
I only ordered from DWS because CE would not ship to California. Worked out for the better.

What type of tool (bit) did you use in the Dremel? A normal drill or a burr or stone of some sort? Did you use the Dremel opposed to a drill because you can control the rpm? Thank you.
I used a diamond drill bit. A drill will possibly crack the acrylic. I used the adapter on the Dremel that controls depth (I have no idea what it's called).

Ordered 10 minutes ago. Took a couple weeks to think about it. I guess I don't need a CMP Garand.

Any updates on order numbers and received dates yet?
I placed order on 4/17/20- #5596RS

Im right there with you on 4-15 #5590RS. I sure wish their process was different. I never got so much as a confirmation email with an order number. I know no one twisted my arm ordering from them.... but it could have been done a little bit better.

Reactions: brado16