• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Autotrickler V3 - CE Products?

Any updates on fulfillment timeframes? I ordered on May24 through CE. Will post when I get a shipping notification

"your order number is #5838 you ordered on May 7th

We are currently shipping orders out from April 26th and before "

^^^^ This was sent to me on July 2nd....I should be really really close to getting the final payment email...any day now.....so...you are looking at 2-3 weeks probably.

The digital mini level is a nice touch to video! Might need to get one of those!

I just got the digital level so I haven't actually used it for anything yet. The theory is I will use it to set different angles on the autotrickler depending on the type of powder I'm using. Once I have the "correct" angle for a given powder I'll record it for future use. It'll make it that much easier and faster to set the "correct" angle when switching between powders.

I have used different angles on the autotrickler and it is part of the tuning process to get the proper amount of powder (it's in the V3 manual). So far for the powders I'm using it seems like a slight "upward" angle on the straw gives the most consistent results.

Edit: I forgot to give credit to Elfster for this. He shows setting up various angles for the autotrickler in one of his many V3 autotrickler videos. I just took it to the next logical step using a digital level.

Reactions: HemiPowrd
Well...just finished sending my payment in!!!! #5838 got my notification in early this morning while I was getting my beauty sleep....now transaction complete. I think I'll go wait by the curb and cuss the UPS man for a week ;)

If it arrives before Thursday....I have 50 rounds of 300PRC just waiting to try it out....and that can then go shoot the 1 mile GBA event at TVP on the 18th...and I can see if it helped my vertical dispersion.....or if I just suck as a shooter ;)

So... #5838 is the latest number...if you are close....get ready!

A note on my email experience. First....the CE Products email went to my SPAM folder....so pulled it out of the SPAM folder. The Payment form is web based and when I submitted it declined my card...and I instantly got a text from my bank for fraud protection. I had to verify that the payment was legit and try the payment option again....and it worked.

So..for those with tight SPAM policies....and those with tight fraud protection from their banks....maybe keep this in mind if things go wonky on you.

I currently have a v2 w/ the v3 electronics upgrade with bluetooth.

Is the V3 Autothrower that much of an upgrade? Should I upgrade my autothrower from V2 to V3 Autothrower?

Its about $240 from autotricker to get the v3 upgrade. $360 from Area419 to trick it out.

Unless you're throwing fine powders, not really. That being said, the V3 thrower runs much smoother than the V2.

Reactions: blbennett1288
Just to follow up,
The Area 419 clear top works great.

Again, I just have the stock powder throw, not the Area 419 version.

IMG_1956.jpeg

IMG_1957.jpeg

Phoned today and added the 419 lid to my order (6205) which was placed on June 22nd. This wait is painful, especially when I've got matches coming up and want to use my new toys

Ordered mine in June got the final payment email yesterday from CE products. I am super excited to get this bad boy in and throwing powder

Reactions: b2lee
Ordered mine in June got the final payment email yesterday from CE products. I am super excited to get this bad boy in and throwing powder

Yep...can't wait....now waiting on the delivery truck....post when it arrives...see which one of us gets it first!!!

Reactions: Cobblestone
Man you guys are lucky, keep us posted. Unless they get a lot more units in quick i guess im about 3ish weeks away.

Well...just finished sending my payment in!!!! #5838 got my notification in early this morning while I was getting my beauty sleep....now transaction complete. I think I'll go wait by the curb and cuss the UPS man for a week ;)

If it arrives before Thursday....I have 50 rounds of 300PRC just waiting to try it out....and that can then go shoot the 1 mile GBA event at TVP on the 18th...and I can see if it helped my vertical dispersion.....or if I just suck as a shooter ;)

So... #5838 is the latest number...if you are close....get ready!
Only 145 to go, 5983.

Reactions: b2lee
A note on my email experience. First....the CE Products email went to my SPAM folder....so pulled it out of the SPAM folder. The Payment form is web based and when I submitted it declined my card...and I instantly got a text from my bank for fraud protection. I had to verify that the payment was legit and try the payment option again....and it worked.

So..for those with tight SPAM policies....and those with tight fraud protection from their banks....maybe keep this in mind if things go wonky on you.

Yuh,
Really sucks when the bank calls the house, and the wife answers...... Busted.

Has anyone tried the reducer for the autotrickler

I watched the Elfster's video and from what I saw it adds a few seconds, however it seem to be a bit more accurate, but for the $25, I think that getting within .02 is fine.

I watched the Elfster's video and from what I saw it adds a few seconds, however it seem to be a bit more accurate, but for the $25, I think that getting within .02 is fine.

Has anyone found the guy making the reducer? I tried searching for him on FB, but no luck. I'm not an avid FB user so maybe I didn't search correctly.

Question for those that have done it? if you upgrade to the Area 419 lid, tray and powder cup, do you need to replace the "straw"? with the clear lid?
Thanks troops.

Question for those that have done it? if you upgrade to the Area 419 lid, tray and powder cup, do you need to replace the "straw"? with the clear lid?
Thanks troops.

The OEM V3 "straw" (AutoThrow funnel) will work with the Area 419 lid.

Just added the lid to my order. CE said end of August for my May 28 order. I guess all that time off while the world thought it was ending had everyone wanting a better powder throw system :).

I just bought the "kit" on sale, that included the straw, tray & lid, for $165, the lid is sold out just abtout everywhere. I'm hoping the Area 419 straw will work with the OEM V3 auto
throw. 🙏

I just bought the "kit" on sale, that included the straw, tray & lid, for $165, the lid is sold out just abtout everywhere. I'm hoping the Area 419 straw will work with the OEM V3 auto
throw. 🙏

Who had the sale?

Ordered May 23 ORDER #5968RS. Are people receiving them from June orders?

Once I order through CE can I work on paying on it while I wait for it?

Reactions: gunsnjeeps
I made my order today. 6442 is my order number. See her in September/October

Mine came in today

You beat me....Mine won't be in until Thursday...I had to back the truck up a few days to be delivered when I'm home....just didn't want to leave that out for the porch bandits to get while I was away making the donuts. 12-14 hour work days don't leave much time to be home for deliveries.

The good news is...I'll receive my two huge boxes of Inline Fabrication plates I ordered a few weeks back....takes time to drill custom plates and send them off for powder coating.

Reactions: Cobblestone
You beat me....Mine won't be in until Thursday...I had to back the truck up a few days to be delivered when I'm home....just didn't want to leave that out for the porch bandits to get while I was away making the donuts. 12-14 hour work days don't leave much time to be home for deliveries.

The good news is...I'll receive my two huge boxes of Inline Fabrication plates I ordered a few weeks back....takes time to drill custom plates and send them off for powder coating.
Well worth the wait

I don’t remember the exact day as I deleted the original order email. The order number for my final payment was 6375RS but that doesn’t seem right.

The order number for my final payment was 6399RS....so you were a few ahead of me...

Order 5959 placed 5/21. Got the final invoice Tuesday. Still waiting on my tracking number.