• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Autotrickler V3 - CE Products?

I just use my fingers if it’s in the top, if it falls in the side I don’t worry about it until once every few months I’ll shake them out the side cut.

I promise the ups machines didn’t treat it that kindly shipping it to you.

Got it! Threw forty, 97 gr loads of RL-33, jammed once on the thrower, cycled manually by hand and that cleared it. CE Products had it all set up and ready to go, I also got an extra 100 gr weight from them (2.) Love it, reloading is rewarding again!

IMG_20200722_161747219 (2).jpg

I need to measure and drill the third windscreen, how have you guys done it? Looks fragile.

Last edited:
Reactions: b2lee
I'm looking for some input. Just got my new AutoTrickler and FX120i yesterday and so far I'm loving it. There is one problem/annoyance. The breeze break/draft shield has a super sloppy fit. And since the auto-throw mounts directly to this, the whole setup is kind of unstable and top heavy. Is this normal, or did I set something up wrong? See video below:

It doesn't look installed right. I disassemble and try again. It certainly is more sturdy than that.

Paid it immediately (Tuesday) and no shipment yet...
You do not get a tracking number until it has made it across the boarder, that takes a few days. Then it is a straight shot to your door. I payed mine on a Tuesday and got it the following Wednesday (a week later.) I did not receive my tracking number until Friday.

Last edited:
So this is a picture of my target at 1000 meters with the new scale measuring things, a few flyers (the wind was 15-25mph) but you can see three solid groups, above, below and to the right of the bullseye.gr of RL33
111aaa.jpg

This was 94 gr of RL33 with a 200 gr SMK in Lapua brass.

Reactions: black5.3 and b2lee
You do not get a tracking number until it has made it across the boarder, that takes a few days. Then it is a straight shot to your door. I payed mine on a Tuesday and got it the following Wednesday (a week later.) I did not receive my tracking number until Friday.

Got my tracking number today and it is in transit!

I'm looking for some input. Just got my new AutoTrickler and FX120i yesterday and so far I'm loving it. There is one problem/annoyance. The breeze break/draft shield has a super sloppy fit. And since the auto-throw mounts directly to this, the whole setup is kind of unstable and top heavy. Is this normal, or did I set something up wrong? See video below:

Just got mine a month or so ago and it does not wobble that bad (I would check it again after it’s fully assembled as the throw has some weight to it as well). However I’ve read or seen that before and believe the “fix” was furniture felt pads stuck to the bottom of the plastic base.

I received my invoice for final payment today, exactly two month to the day! Hopefully the week transit will hold true as I am super excited, if that wasn't obvious enough.

Reactions: bunny too
You guys that have it setup and running... what is the footprint dimensions of the v3 setup. I still have about a month until i get mine but im looking to get a scrap piece of granite for the setup to sit on and wondering what size i might need to fit the v3 setup as well as fit my bench where it will sit... it would be a huge help if someone could snap pics of the setup with a tape or ruler beside it.

You guys that have it setup and running... what is the footprint dimensions of the v3 setup. I still have about a month until i get mine but im looking to get a scrap piece of granite for the setup to sit on and wondering what size i might need to fit the v3 setup as well as fit my bench where it will sit... it would be a huge help if someone could snap pics of the setup with a tape or ruler beside it.
193 x 262.5 x 84.5mm / 7.6 x 10.3 x 3.3in
I purchased a granite surface plate off amazon https://smile.amazon.com/HHIP-4401-...&keywords=surface+plate&qid=1595959620&sr=8-2, it is a little overkill but my scale is rock steady.

Reactions: black5.3
193 x 262.5 x 84.5mm / 7.6 x 10.3 x 3.3in
I purchased a granite surface plate off amazon https://smile.amazon.com/HHIP-4401-...&keywords=surface+plate&qid=1595959620&sr=8-2, it is a little overkill but my scale is rock steady.
Sweet! Thanks for the quick reply. So the rectangular measurement is 7.6”x 10.3”? Don’t have a ton of space on my bench so I’m thinking maybe a piece about 9”x 11” or 9” x 12” would be plenty and have just a little overhang without killing space on my bench. I do have an anti static mat to use on the way as well.

Sweet! Thanks for the quick reply. So the rectangular measurement is 7.6”x 10.3”? Don’t have a ton of space on my bench so I’m thinking maybe a piece about 9”x 11” or 9” x 12” would be plenty and have just a little overhang without killing space on my bench. I do have an anti static mat to use on the way as well.
You could also install one of those "floating" shelves above your bench, I have seen that done with success.

I ordered the autothrow three weeks ago. Never bought it when I got the scale and trickler last fall, hope the next few weeks go quick!

Overkill is an understatement, that's an 80 pound hunk of flat rock. Your amazon driver is going to love you!
I tip him well, I get orders of hundreds of pounds of ammo too, and I live on a ranch in the middle of nowhere.....with some irritable bulls that get loose sometimes...Sigh, God's country! But I digress, like I said, the scare is isolated and stable as heck, nothing makes it twitch.

for a resting spot for a scale. you could easily get by with a class B granite plate and save money. those are only 97 shipped rather the 160 for a class A. B's are rated for .0001 flatness (if I remember correctly) which is far beyond whats needed for the scale.

and being a foreign made plate id even question its flatness, but should be plenty flat for our use.

for a resting spot for a scale. you could easily get by with a class B granite plate and save money. those are only 97 shipped rather the 160 for a class A. B's are rated for .0001 flatness (if I remember correctly) which is far beyond whats needed for the scale.

and being a foreign made plate id even question its flatness, but should be plenty flat for our use.
You are correct, at the time I ordered it they did not have that option for the size I wanted.

Attachments

• IMG_7051.JPG
    IMG_7051.JPG
    490.4 KB · Views: 111
This is the one I bought. It is definitely overkill I'm thinking about recessing it in to my bench due to the thickness.
You will be very happy with it, makes your scale solid as a.... . . well, solid as a rock. Check out Airy points, that is how you want to support it https://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/metrology/square-surface-plate-airy-points-270949/, I used Teflon furniture buttons https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TMCR5HT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:
Reactions: joemusso
Reactions: joemusso
Anybody else received last payment invoice or shipment notification lately?? What order # are they shipping from now?

Anybody else received last payment invoice or shipment notification lately?? What order # are they shipping from now?

no and I had emailed and the reply suggested im going to be exactly if not a little longer then 8 weeks. mine is 6128. put me around aug 15th

no and I had emailed and the reply suggested im going to be exactly if not a little longer then 8 weeks. mine is 6128. put me around aug 15th

Gotcha, im 6222.. im figuring at least last week of August before they even request last payment.

For you guys that are stressing out about a super flat granite plate: I don't fault you for trying to do things the best way possible. I too thought I would need to buy a granite plate to realize the capability of the scale. I got the scale and threw it on my plywood bench. It is definitely not flat. I leveled the scale and went to town. The scale doesn't drift more than .02 grains. I have no issues whatsoever. I decided not to buy a granite plate.

Like I said, there is no nothing wrong with trying to do it better. I am just letting guys know that it works extremely well even when the setup is subpar.

You could also install one of those "floating" shelves above your bench, I have seen that done with success.
Do you have any extra info on this floating shelf? I need to isolate my Autotrickler from my bench because it sits too close to my press which effects it's readings. TIA!

I didn’t go all out with the super accurate piece of granite but i stopped by my local countertop joint and they cut me a piece of dark granite about 10”x12”, polished it up nice and put good edges on it all the way around for $20.

I didn’t go all out with the super accurate piece of granite but i stopped by my local countertop joint and they cut me a piece of dark granite about 10”x12”, polished it up nice and put good edges on it all the way around for $20.
That is an excellent solution!

Reactions: black5.3
For you guys that are stressing out about a super flat granite plate: I don't fault you for trying to do things the best way possible. I too thought I would need to buy a granite plate to realize the capability of the scale. I got the scale and threw it on my plywood bench. It is definitely not flat. I leveled the scale and went to town. The scale doesn't drift more than .02 grains. I have no issues whatsoever. I decided not to buy a granite plate.

Like I said, there is no nothing wrong with trying to do it better. I am just letting guys know that it works extremely well even when the setup is subpar.
You make a very valid point, however if I do not spend my entire reloading budget my wife cuts it back the next year. ;)

I got my notification 8 weeks to the day last week. My original order number on May 28th was 6012, after I paid it changed to 6617. I haven't gotten my shipping notice yet.

I got my notification 8 weeks to the day last week. My original order number on May 28th was 6012, after I paid it changed to 6617. I haven't gotten my shipping notice yet.
You do not get the UPS notice until it has made it to the United States, mine took eight days to get here from the notification (notification on a Tuesday, received it following Wednesday.) Enjoy your new machine (my order number change too after I payed.)

Last edited:
Hmmm, so if your wife is Congress, what department does that make you? :unsure:
Department of Sanitation (I take out the trash, when she tells me too, I take it out automatically when it is full but also whenever she thinks it needs to go out even though it only has one or two things in it.) Oh and I clean up the neighbors dog poop that ends up in our yard, her hair out of the drain, garbage disposal maintenance, the list goes on; I work in a very opportunity rich department!

Last edited:
My A&D + AutoTrickler sits on a granite countertop in the office area that my wife converted into a reloading room😉. It is so stable that even with the washer/dryer running (approx 5ft away), the scale works with no issues.
5A3915F3-7992-4C00-A85D-3159DC9ED44E.jpeg

Anyone else pay their balance in the last week and get a tracking number? It's been a week and crickets.

No, but it took about 4 days after I payed to ship.

Just hit 6 weeks on my order #6205. Here's hoping it shows up soon and the border opens up so I can shoot some fall matches.

Anyone else pay their balance in the last week and get a tracking number? It's been a week and crickets.
Give it a little time. Crossing the border things tend to go completely dark for a little while then appear from the ether

Just hit 6 weeks on my order #6205. Here's hoping it shows up soon and the border opens up so I can shoot some fall matches.
That doesn't exactly inspire confidence... Mines order #6521 and I'm almost 3 weeks in

It's worth the wait. I've already loaded 500+ rounds with my AutotricklerV3....and man does it make me more confident in every shot I take. I can weigh down to the individual kernel of powder and my Standard Deviations (SD) are incredible now. An SD of 3.3 when using 78 grains of powder is....well to me....insane....on a 20 shot string.