• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Autotrickler v4 spacer mod

I just got a set of these spacers from Unknown Munitions, when I purchase my V4 auto trickler from them. Does anyone have experience with which spacer works best for H1000 powder?
Thanks!

Reactions: Drhorsepower
How does the tip look? My V4 drops powder everywhere. Also I know someone had a powder catcher around the scale. If you have that please send me pic. Thanks

If there are any kits available, Would love to have one. PM me payment info if/when you can and I can get you my shipping address.

Thanks!

Reactions: sachsmart
I’ll take a spacer set and tip. PM for payment.

Thanks

Not sure if anyone’s had any luck with contact, but I never got a DM.
Hey man, I understand your frustration and I wouldn’t be happy either.
However think about it from the sellers point of view. I respond to people asking for a dm. Less than half of those people respond back and actually buy a set. It is a ton easier to simply DM the OP if you want to purchase which is what 90% of the people do.
This is especially true in my unique situation, I don’t necessarily want to track down a ton of people and waste a ton of time so my son can make money. This part of his entrepreneurship I handle and it’s a lot sometime!

With that said, if you would like to order a set, please dm me and I’ll happy to send you over payment info and tracking once you purchase.

Reactions: ST1TCH and EJBJJ
Hey man, I understand your frustration and I wouldn’t be happy either.
However think about it from the sellers point of view. I respond to people asking for a dm. Less than half of those people respond back and actually buy a set. It is a ton easier to simply DM the OP if you want to purchase which is what 90% of the people do.
This is especially true in my unique situation, I don’t necessarily want to track down a ton of people and waste a ton of time so my son can make money. This part of his entrepreneurship I handle and it’s a lot sometime!

With that said, if you would like to order a set, please dm me and I’ll happy to send you over payment info and tracking once you purchase.
I think the point was more to notify others in case it’s just become a dead-thread compiling more comments that aren't going anywhere. Simply having this reply lets others know an avenue for getting what they are looking for and we appreciate it.

I think the point was more to notify others in case it’s just become a dead-thread compiling more comments that aren't going anywhere. Simply having this reply lets others know an avenue for getting what they are looking for and we appreciate it.
Gotcha. And good point…

Reactions: ST1TCH