• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s AWESOME CARTOON

wickedfish

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2007
ORANGE BEACH AL.
This should be shown around the WORLD.......

2bwrxu.jpg

Re: AWESOME CARTOON

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WICKEDFISH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">High Binder must be a Jihadist.............. </div></div>

Derka derka ala jihad jihad jihad!

Really though, High Binder just thinks this story is run it's course. The news has beat this subject to death with stories like: 'Live tonight on News31, How many grains of sand were in Bin Ladins front yard?' and "Bin Ladin's neighbor likes two creams in his coffee, only on News 45 tonight"

I don't think I could ever get burnt out on this topic. The only thing that is pissing me off is the media talking about whether or not it was legal or moral to shoot an "unarmed" man. Well if we had a sniper on a roof that saw Bin Ladin walking down the street he would have taken the shot so how is this any different. Not only that but only the shooter knows what Bin Ladin was doing right before he shot him, only one of them is talking now.

Hey we spent two months listening about Michael Jackson's death, another month of my life I won't get back on Charlie Sheen and let's not ever forget the incomparable Lindsay Lohann. So no I am not yet burnt out listening to how our Navy Seals dumped this piece of sh!t.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: augnmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The only thing that is pissing me off is the media talking about whether or not it was legal or moral to shoot an "unarmed" man. </div></div>

And even that is based on wild speculation. It's like some idiot in the media makes up a fact like 'bin ladin might have been wearing sandals' then we see a 10 more news stories about how sandals played a pivotal role in his killing. That's what my point was is that 99% of the shit we hear about UBL is pure speculation and it's getting old.

Sorry to hijack this thread, I think the cartoon is great and couldn't be more appropriate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: augnmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think I could ever get burnt out on this topic. The only thing that is pissing me off is the media talking about whether or not it was legal or moral to shoot an "unarmed" man. Well if we had a sniper on a roof that saw Bin Ladin walking down the street he would have taken the shot so how is this any different. Not only that but only the shooter knows what Bin Ladin was doing right before he shot him, only one of them is talking now.

Hey we spent two months listening about Michael Jackson's death, another month of my life I won't get back on Charlie Sheen and let's not ever forget the incomparable Lindsay Lohann. So no I am not yet burnt out listening to how our Navy Seals dumped this piece of sh!t. </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone else getting burnt out on this topic?

Great cartoon but enough is enough, time to move on. </div></div>

Burnt out?Enough!? Bull sh t! I lost a good cousin that day and there is not a day that goes bye that im not remined of it.

We shall never forget!

As long as there is even 1 of those ass*oles still alive I wiil never forget! or will I ever stop wanting revenge! not justice in a court!

I want full body bags!

I say these last few days have been difficult on me and my cousins family. Alot of emotional swings, from sadness,rage,crying. But what really pisses me off is these dam meida people who I hear on talk shows that say I should not be celebrating someones death. I say F them!!

This dosent bring closer to me now that the man in charge is dead, but it sure feels very,very good!

I have got to end this post. I can go on for too long. and too many thoughts and emotions fill my head and heart.

Just want to say thank you and god bless, to all the men and woman who hand a hand in bringing him down.

And to numbers 2 through 10 on the wanted list.. be afraid, we will find you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spartan67</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone else getting burnt out on this topic?

Burnt out?Enough!? Bull sh t! I lost a good cousin that day and there is not a day that goes bye that im not remined of it. </div></div>

Prayers for your cousin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone else getting burnt out on this topic?

For many of us, our lives, career paths and the lives of families changed dramatically because of 9/11. It has shaped our last decade.

The idea that the entire country has celebrated the death of another human being is very sureal. The last one was Saddam. I can't imagine what it was like when Hitler died. There is not many people that I would like to see die, but those three surely fit the bill.......God Bless the U.S. Military, and the CIA (and the rest of the alphabet soup of intelligence agencies)

Somebody please make this into a T-shirt. I would wear one proudly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GAP10</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the t-shirt idea. </div></div>

Ill take 2.