• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AWS> help with creation of a correct replica.

greengrunt

Private
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2009
Russia
I welcome you, respected comrades!
Alexey from Russia writes to you. I am the fan of sniper rifles, in particular, manufactures AI. In in view of complexity of acquisition of fire-arms at us in Russia, I have taken a great interest in game in airsoft (strikeball). But, unfortunately, the companies which are letting airsoft replics of samples, do not let out enough exact copies of remarkable rifles AWP/AWS and others. Therefore I have decided to address to direct owners of these rifles. I very much would like to make copy AWS, but because of a lack of the information on it, and the main thing, photos, I cannot realise it. I ask you to help me if it is final does not contradict your moral or any other principles.
smile.gif

I Ask as to excuse for my English since I insufficiently well own it.

Re: AWS> help with creation of a correct replica.

Prompt please, from what material the cheek against which the person leans at shooting is executed?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greengrunt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Prompt please, from what material the cheek against which the person leans at shooting is executed? </div></div>

This might help http://www.tacproshootingcenter.com/AW.html#aw but this isn't an airsoft forum, so I don't know much about it..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LSUbeatUby40</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but this isn't an airsoft forum, so I don't know much about it.. </div></div>
but where it is possible to learn still more precisely about an exact kind of a rifle, how not from its owners? Or I am wrong?)

AI AWS Covert correct build as follows:
1. AW, folding chassis, adjustable cheek piece
2. AWS Covert barrel 16" with 1/9"
3. fitted with AWS suppressor
4. optics, mounting solution, color and all AI options are available for this model, it is up to the end user to specify.

If you search here on the hide under my call sign and post you will find one months ago which has a couple of pics of the AWS member has in Denmark as well for more info.

I will try to formulate the question correctly once again.
To me photos of fighting rifle AI AWS Covert (thanks Stacey for the help) are required. For my alteration airsoft gun.
From WHAT I will alter, now I will show. A photo below. The request especially not to swear, as Chineses both are able, and do. I should lead up to mind most. I hope for your help. As that you will see on a photo, should cause in you pity and desire to share photos
smile.gif

>>>photos here<<<

Especially me interests as me to alter correctly trunk of a rifle what to put marks (their absence it is well visible on a photo)); how to get the case of shop for its installation in an appropriate place... And who will prompt, on what my rifle is now similar??)