• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Balancing Constitutional Rights versus Public Health

Because it’s all apart of their plan to control us like fucking sheep. They’ve done scared us into hiding and got the churches shut down.

Fits perfectly into “only the state is to be worshiped, God didn’t save you from the Wuhan virus, the government did”

It’s all fucking creepy, including the people who always cried about having the 2A to protect their rights from the heavy hand of gov. They’re all hiding under protective the hand of government and supporting all this shit.

Government is not going to protect you. Only you can protect yourself. Wash your hands and keep on keeping on. All this shit has been blown out of control to advance the rape our rights agenda.
Dang @Dippy, when did you come to terms with the truth. This seems different than your earlier posts regarding this virus. I’m glad you said this.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Good point, but as one person has said, why is it okay to shutdown churches but let crowds pack the grocery stores, big box stores and places like Walmart?
Church isnt essential, getting groceries and supplies are. They can do video church from home.

Here are direct quotes from Judge Nate McDonald (Democrat) from neighboring Matagorda County TX. Disgusting.

“…Let me explain to you what that means. Voluntary is giving you all the credit to make good decisions. I can tell you if in a couple of days some of our bad actors are still making bad decisions, we’re going to make it a little bit tougher for everybody to get around, and we’re going to place you under mandatory shelter-in-place.”

“This isn’t something that is a suggestion, ladies and gentlemen. The governor’s executive order is state law in the state of Texas until further notice,” McDonald said. “…So, ladies and gentlemen, what I am telling you this afternoon is that we are going to ask the sheriff of Matagorda County to double down. To start arresting people and start issuing citations for those of you who refuse to follow the governor’s emergency order … We’ve had enough. We’re done with coddling you. We’re about to bring the force of law to Matagorda County.”

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Longshot231
Here are direct quotes from Judge Nate McDonald (Democrat) from neighboring Matagorda County TX. Disgusting.

“…Let me explain to you what that means. Voluntary is giving you all the credit to make good decisions. I can tell you if in a couple of days some of our bad actors are still making bad decisions, we’re going to make it a little bit tougher for everybody to get around, and we’re going to place you under mandatory shelter-in-place.”

“This isn’t something that is a suggestion, ladies and gentlemen. The governor’s executive order is state law in the state of Texas until further notice,” McDonald said. “…So, ladies and gentlemen, what I am telling you this afternoon is that we are going to ask the sheriff of Matagorda County to double down. To start arresting people and start issuing citations for those of you who refuse to follow the governor’s emergency order … We’ve had enough. We’re done with coddling you. We’re about to bring the force of law to Matagorda County.”

Typical government types, instead of actually just talking to the folks doing wrong, they can't pass up the opportunity to put the boots to the good citizens instead.

“Washington choir rehearsal linked to Coronavirus outbreak after dozens of members fall ill, 2 die”.
A choir rehearsal in Washington state earlier this month is likely the catalyst for a Coronavirus “is spur-spreading event” after dozens of members fell ill and two died from the infectious disease. Goggle the above. This is what can happen to your brothers and sisters.

Church isnt essential, getting groceries and supplies are. They can do video church from home.

Walking around in the store to get groceries and supplies is not "Essential" if you are already at the point of destroying the constitution.

I mean you could just wait in your car for a store employee to set your stuff by your parking spot right?

Reactions: Dpp
AAAANNNDDDD, that's our responsibility to put the weight pushing .gov back in their place, our citizens job, to restore the balance.

A number of citizens have abrogated that responsibility.

Tire or .gov, same shit, different medium, the peoples actions are required to fix it.

George Washington, wagon wheel, king George. Same shit, different century.

I'm going to have to seriously disagree with you on your entire idea.

The constitution and our bill of rights was founded on the principles of inalienable rights that could NOT be taken away or modified just because it suited someone at the time. ANY attempt to change that destroys the entire premise.

That is exactly why we no longer for practical purposes have a RIGHT as enshrined by the 2A, too many good folks, agreed that "It just needs a bit of balancing here and there".....

To suggest we should LET the government destroy freedom and liberty over some stupid panic because.... well we should have somebody fight an die later on to get it back... is downright stupid. Your rights can be given away without even doing anything, just your silent consent to say nothing, whereas to get them back requires large amounts of bloodshed in just about all cases.

A lot of people better be really careful how many compromises they make right now, as we are about to set the precedent for a full on police state and people are sleepwalking into it.

I will be the one who decides what is, an is not, essential to me an mine. Not any asshole within or part of the gov. The fucking gov has never once done for me, but damn sure Had/has no issue asking or forcing me to do for it. People who made their own bed are about to lay in same. Same goes for larger groups as well. You can't jail all you want, w/o unintended consequences I can assure you of that.

Reactions: Tazman and Dpp
I'm going to have to seriously disagree with you on your entire idea.

The constitution and our bill of rights was founded on the principles of inalienable rights that could NOT be taken away or modified just because it suited someone at the time. ANY attempt to change that destroys the entire premise.

That is exactly why we no longer for practical purposes have a RIGHT as enshrined by the 2A, too many good folks, agreed that "It just needs a bit of balancing here and there".....

To suggest we should LET the government destroy freedom and liberty over some stupid panic because.... well we should have somebody fight an die later on to get it back... is downright stupid. Your rights can be given away without even doing anything, just your silent consent to say nothing, whereas to get them back requires large amounts of bloodshed in just about all cases.

A lot of people better be really careful how many compromises they make right now, as we are about to set the precedent for a full on police state and people are sleepwalking into it.

Disagree all you want.

You are saying the exact same thing I'm saying, just in your manner of articulating.

People LET the government have that power. People LET the government have that power to fix a problem they as individuals could not.
People did NOT say no when it was time to stop.
And then became dependent, because it got too easy to let the government do it.
People started giving away their unalienable rights the minutes the paper was signed.
That much was clear then, based on the multitude of papers penned by the signers and ratifiers with each arguing their fears of the result.
And it looks like all those fears have happened 200 years later.

If you think I'm suggesting letting them have more power, then perhaps something got lost in translation or your understanding. I am not suggesting that at all.

On the balance thing, sometimes is is absolutely neccessary. Otherwise my black brother would still be a slave, or you might be speaking German or Japanese instead of fractured English.

It is very clear on this board, that a number of people say the exact same thing, a different way, and are attacked when a reader cannot see the other person said the same thing but in their words.
Educational instruction has shown some people can learn by reading, some by seeing, and some by instructed doing.
And the person who learns by seeing or instructional doing may never get the lesson by reading.
10 of us could write the lesson, in their ten different styles, and the result with the visual and doer, would be the same.
And 5 of the 10 writers would find some fault with the other writers.
That is seen on the board every day.

It doesnt bother me that you disagree. We know the same thing. We voice it differently, and that's not a problem with me. I'm not going to let it be, because I have learned different ways to express things reading your writings. Sometimes I steal them bc u said it better and clearer. Sometimes.

It's just if u start acting like centy, I will no longer be stealing your writings. ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: W54/XM-388
This is Nancy Mussolini last month before she found out that she could make use of the panic to gain more control and to take down Trump.

This is Commissar De Blasio before he found out that he could shutdown the churches by capitalizing on the panic. Pay close attention to his opening comments.

This Comrade Cuomo before declaring a state of emergency in order to put himself in the limelight to become the democratic party's rising new star. Pay close attention to what he is saying at about the two minute mark. He repeats his assertion that the lethality rate is low about halfway through the video.

At about 6:30 he talks about how great the state government of New York is working to contain the virus. At about the 10:30 mark the Speaker of the Assembly reassures everyone that the government is ready. At 12:00 Comrade Cuomo tells everyone that the state has the resources to deal with the virus.

The takeaway that I have from this entire video is that he is downplaying any severity with the virus.

I'm not religious and detest most religions. However the one thing I'll defend is a persons right to worship however they want, when they want. Throwing aside rights in the name of safety is what has gotten us to this point where everyone lives in fear and gives the government more control and power. How many people died when polio, small pox, malaria, tuberculosis, etc. ran rampant around the world with no known cure? Did we all hibernate in our homes, collapse the economy, ask the government for a handout, or live in fear? Fear is driving this virus, as well as driving people apart. The media and our own government aren't helping either.

I will be the one who decides what is, an is not, essential to me an mine. Not any asshole within or part of the gov. The fucking gov has never once done for me, but damn sure Had/has no issue asking or forcing me to do for it. People who made their own bed are about to lay in same. Same goes for larger groups as well. You can't jail all you want, w/o unintended consequences I can assure you of that.
My point is be smart about it, and go video. A 200$ laptop or a phone is all that is needed to do telechurch. No need in risking your family or others for what can be done at home. Tons of churches are doing video broadcast. No one is stopping other methods of doing church (something I would rant against) just stopping mass gatherings. Which given how this virus spreads is wise. No one is stopping one from their religion, they’re trying to contain the virus and keeping it from spreading.

Disagree all you want.

You are saying the exact same thing I'm saying, just in your manner of articulating.

People LET the government have that power. People LET the government have that power to fix a problem they as individuals could not.
People did NOT say no when it was time to stop.
And then became dependent, because it got too easy to let the government do it.
People started giving away their unalienable rights the minutes the paper was signed.
That much was clear then, based on the multitude of papers penned by the signers and ratifiers with each arguing their fears of the result.
And it looks like all those fears have happened 200 years later.

If you think I'm suggesting letting them have more power, then perhaps something got lost in translation or your understanding. I am not suggesting that at all.

On the balance thing, sometimes is is absolutely neccessary. Otherwise my black brother would still be a slave, or you might be speaking German or Japanese instead of fractured English.

It is very clear on this board, that a number of people say the exact same thing, a different way, and are attacked when a reader cannot see the other person said the same thing but in their words.
Educational instruction has shown some people can learn by reading, some by seeing, and some by instructed doing.
And the person who learns by seeing or instructional doing may never get the lesson by reading.
10 of us could write the lesson, in their ten different styles, and the result with the visual and doer, would be the same.
And 5 of the 10 writers would find some fault with the other writers.
That is seen on the board every day.

It doesnt bother me that you disagree. We know the same thing. We voice it differently, and that's not a problem with me. I'm not going to let it be, because I have learned different ways to express things reading your writings. Sometimes I steal them bc u said it better and clearer. Sometimes.

It's just if u start acting like centy, I will no longer be stealing your writings. ?

Thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it.

Slavery was one of those things that people didn't take a stand against when it was easy and so it had to be paid for in blood later and we still pay for it in discord to this day. It would have been so much easier to get it done right after the revolutionary war when most understood it was an evil forced on them by the British that really had no place in the country. But a few rich folks really liked their "property", Including unfortunately many of the leaders of the revolution against British tyranny.

when you could choose to help your community or harm it that priest is a stupid gathering many people and exposing them to possible harm when he could for no money hold online services protecting his flock he choose to potentially harm his congregation sounds like an aoc idea Its just stupid , people are stupid if they attend they risk much more than there own lives .

Reactions: Aries256
Yeah I bet it was like Jim Jones there on Sunday.
People still have free will to do what they want.
The greatest part of this country is that you have the right to be stoooopid. Whether you agree with that or not doesn't matter.
Did you know that there's still snake handling churches?
when you could choose to help your community or harm it that priest is a stupid gathering many people and exposing them to possible harm when he could for no money hold online services protecting his flock he choose to potentially harm his congregation sounds like an aoc idea Its just stupid , people are stupid if they attend they risk much more than there own lives .

For those who say that cops will follow their paycheck and not the Constitution, take a look at this from the U.SC.
CCEC3B49-8C1B-4847-B5B6-255AEA074C60.png

I put my faith/fate in the Almighty’s hand’s a long time ago.

Who the fuck am i to say.....this corona virus might just end up saving the republic. If it works it’s way into the halls of congress and the senate, through the corridors of the state capitols and local governments, striking down those who think themselves as untouchable, i wont be sitting by crying.

^ kinda reminds me of the plagues God sent to egypt. Those who had power and were firmly entrenched, weren’t so untouchable after all.

Laugh all you want, because i know there are plenty who will. I’m going to sit back, do what i can to help my neighbor, and try to follow God’s will as best as i can (most times i fail-i am far from a graceful person). And should i be struck down as well, so be it......it’s not like i dont deserve it.

Could the church problem be that some are elevating their "rights" above wisdom from God?

This aint the place quote the bible and argue, so I won't.

But there is wisdom in that book to consume pertinent to this situation.

It's all about dominance and controll.
A show of power and examples made from serfs.

A common practice, even a sport to some .

People tolerate it till they won't.

It's not “that book” where this is stated.

It’s directly from the DOI. Do you not support this?

We hold these Truths to be self evident that all men are created equal and that they are endowed by their Creator with certain on unalienable rights that among these are life liberty and the pursuit of happiness that to secure these rights governments are instituted among men deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

God, family, neighbor, then country my friend.

All things in perspective.

Oh, from everything that has been going on I thought it was:

State, there is no god, only the state.

I’m not against keeping people safe, but I am 100% against any government regulation of religion, regardless if times are good or bad.

I was brought up loving America and freedom. I am a patriot. But America and Freedom no longer go together. This isnt liberty

So you want to do what Zedekiah did when he was told he was going into captivity? Here he was a king and was told they were going into bondage and Jeremiah told em that they should plant gardens, have children, and prosper. But what did he do instead? And what was his fate for elevating his kingdom above God's wisdom?

Consider that history has a stubborn way of repeating itself.

Reactions: j-huskey
There are two churches within a block of my house. Both had online services and no large protests were heard.

That's just what I observed from my house on Easter Sunday.

I surely hope my response hasn’t come off as putting anything above God. I was only being a wise ass about the state worshiping.

I know you wouldn't mean to. The many member body helps each other along. It's a two way street.

We are in the season where many of these ancient parallels will come to fruition.

Reactions: j-huskey and Dpp
And I, as a resident "essential" worker, am stopping at the liquor store on the way home as a long ago ordered bottle of rare Armangac has arrived. Mmmm

On edit: I got to the store and they also had another order there of mine. A bottle of 18 yo Calvados. For those that know what it is and can appreciate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snuby642
Thanks man.

It’s just a shitty situation all the way around.

But hey at least I can still dance with the devil and get wasted during the shutdown. Govoner Satan has keep the booze joints open!

It will be a dance alright, but the juice is worth the squeeze.

Reactions: 308pirate and Dpp
Vote by mail....from the same people who cant locate emails, people who always seem to "find ballots " places.

Yeah let's trust these morons

An interesting listen...

This one too...

Basically from what I've listened to so far from the "experts"... our liberties and freedoms are legally negotiable in times like these :mad:

Last edited:
I am with you brother!

I have been beating the dead horse about this control for a while now . @j-huskey has to come in and reel me back in and simmer me down daily :ROFLMAO:

I apologize for not doing that job today. I accept being chastised for failing you today.

Been rough today, after the weather last night, didnt get to sleep until after two, and was waked up b4 6. Been working with a PD training unit since, sleep knocks and slips up, even though 308's are being fired close by.....
Jfwiw, all of these guys training, attend services, and to a man, praise God, that they are in a free state that has not pulled the retarded stuff. We are blessed.

20200413_115818.jpg

I seem to remember an ol' saying that went a little something like this... "Give me liberty, or give me death."
There is no balancing act here. Your constitutional rights are irrevocable.

No worries. Keep up the good work. I’ve been tamed down today. Until I watched that video of the Pastor down in Greenville

There ya go Dippy..

Captivity is coming though.

Debatable whether it will be at the hand of the democrats in full control of the government or the king of bablyon first.