• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Banned Memories Greatest Hits

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    By Popular Demand...

These are some of the emails I receive for banning individuals on Sniper's Hide:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank, I really can't believe you think posting a picture of a crosshair is a death threat.

A death threat is much more direct as the posts I received threatening to break my hip, come to my house for a beatdown visit and so on.

As for your site...well I'll be back anytime I like as with access to many, many ISPs and 47 computers, your moderators can knock themselves out.

You chose to believe a bunch of people who habitually ABUSE other members, something I have never done except in response to threats and obscene pictures. As was said, they are poisoning your site and it will continue to lose newbies as the gang of seven go unchecked.

You, obviously NEVER looked at my posts in response to newbies nor my buy/sell transactions on your site.

You continue your voyage in never never land with the gang of 7. They will destroy your site as they have others and you'll be scratching your head wondering what happened.

Why don't you tell that whining crybaby Wil to pack up his wannabe sniper outfit and come out here for a visit. He would be most welecome...oops..I suppose that's a "death threat".

See you around the hide. </div></div>

I get these a lot and always make me chuckle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure why you are sending me a Christmas Card.....You Banned Me!!!</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you're a chicken shit and you know it. What's next? Make Maser a mod to do the same? Most likely.

Text book Napoleon Syndrome. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so ban my account because I commented on 50 photos in order to post a sale for a scope, you site sucks anyway! You have the bull shit rule to have 100 posts before selling anything in the first place, and your site is confusing as hell to navigate.

yall can stuff your egos up your ass! </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankie, Have fun trying...so many computers, so many ISPs, so many user names, so many proxy servers.

You keep spinning your wheels...hell even NOBODY can't keep me off his OWN site (that was built for him because he's been banned by every site with any brains). Of course it has no members except your bully boys and nothing worth buying, but it is fun to twist his shorts.

I will say your site does have some good items for sale and I have gotten some good buys on it.
    Put the bully boys on it. Since they contribute nothing to the site except insults and mutual +1s, maybe they could spend their meaningless lives attempting to figure out how I am buying all this stuff and they are powerless to do a damned thing about it.

You know you probably aren't a bad guy, but you've let yourself become consumed with defending a bunch of assholes who contibute nothing to new members who request ACCURATE help, buy nothing and only insult and and demean anyone who calls them out for their BS. They, not you, own your site and you appear to have accepted them as your boss.

Too bad as the site has possibilities, but like so many of our institutions, political correctness and caving in to loudmouthed fools will eventually bring it down.

Happy to say there are new sites popping up evey day and most are populated with folks whose I.Q. exceeded the outside temp. in Milne.

You do have a nice day out there with Arnie.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frankie, can you really be this dense. By banning me, you ARE defending them. Since you chose to facilitate their bad conduct you are just as guilty of being a bully boy as they are. Obviously you don't know who these people are, are not aware of their conduct on other sites and, apparently don't even know that your buddy NOBODY has been banned from at least 12 other forums.

I'll be around because your unjustified as actions have consequesnces. Hiding behind a keyboard won't protect you or your clique of bully boys from the truth.

What really amusing is that you, apparently, are not even aware of how often your site is slammed all over the Internet for exactly the type of dishonest policies that were used on me.

As for "not being wanted"... the question is by whom ? The many, many posts I made to try and help out folks with genuine questions are hardly "not wanting me", no it is just the 10 or so douchebags that also own ARAIG. I realize math is tough but if you are capable of doing a distribution curve it would be easy to see who said what and when. I know you won't because as honest Abe once said, (speaking of Mary Todd) "sometimes when you make a bad bargain you cling to it all the tighter."

BTW, I like the threat to slander me, it has been added to the file.

Do have a nice day getting the knot out of your shorts. GRIN.</div></div>

More for another day, this is just the beginning...

Re: Banned Memories Greatest Hits

LOL this is so good and classic!!!

Homerun for this thread!! I will have you a nice cold Jack and Coke upon arrival at SHOT SHOW!!

LOL This has the making of an epic post!

You gotta post the one from the crazy lady bitching you out for allowing the hunting photos to be posted. I think her name was Vicky...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so who is the gang of 7? </div></div>

P-DIS-0289.jpg

Just read the start of this in the vintage area, gonna be classic.

Please tell us who the first, and last couple ones are from?!

This is going to be a hilarious thread. Such potential.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so who is the gang of 7? </div></div>

P-DIS-0289.jpg
    </div></div>

looks like 6 of the 7 aren't Happy

"Text book Napoleon Syndrome"

Thats funny, I bet the person who wrote that has never met you, keep them coming boss.

Here is another good one:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YOU'RE JUST A MODERN DAY FORREST GUMP. I WILL BE LOOKING IN TO THIS. WATCH YOUR MOUTH!! I CAN BUY YOU TEN TIMES OVER..PISSANT! THE PLAYGROUND WORDS THAT ARE COMING FROM THE SIDE OF YOUR NECK MEAN DICK. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is another good one:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I CAN BUY YOU TEN TIMES OVER..PISSANT! </div></div> </div></div>

This usally means the guy lives a home with mommy and has a part time job at Burger King.

Thanks for a new thread to get a good laugh from... You yellow bellied pissant commie loving yankee no gooder hahaha.

This is one of my favorites so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so ban my account because I commented on 50 photos in order to post a sale for a scope, <span style="font-weight: bold">you site sucks anyway!</span> You have the bull shit rule to have 100 posts before selling anything in the first place, <span style="font-weight: bold">and your site is confusing as hell to navigate. </span>

yall can stuff your egos up your ass!</div></div>

What a fucking idiot, this site is awesome.

That ( GRIN ) looks familiar LOL...
    Gotta admit it's funny shit for an hour or so before he's knocked off again on the nights he's on. If it's who I'm thinking

Man to think some people get so geared up about these things.

Modern day forest gump.. i don't even...

Gang of 7? I always thought it was a Pentavirate.

Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest snipers in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the internet forums, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

So who's in this Pentavirate?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Frank Galli before he went tits up. Oh, I hated Lowlight with his wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna post on my forum! Ohhhhh!"

Dad, how can you hate "The Lowlight"?

Because he puts an addictive chemical in his sig line that makes ya crave SH nightly, smartass!

(From So I Married an Axe Murderer with my own subtle edits;))

Just two quick questions Frank....1. Do you have all of these saved in some folder on your computer... and 2. Not asking you to post all of them, but how many in total do you have??

How many people have been banned from this place? I have a feeling you're saving the good ones for later.

What kind of odds are being given on this thread. I mean we could probably should be taking bets on who some of these post are from.....

I don't want to get too philosophical about this but...it is interesting how some people react to being told they have to do something a certain way. Our society is one that hates to live by any certain rules as they feel it confines them as a person. When some are told they are doing something against the rules they act like children and in this case write emails attacking the rule maker. It is more interesting as a great majority of people on this site are military, retired military, and law enforcement and we have to live by rules everyday.

I got the ban hammer once for a political avatar and changed it and went on my way...within 24 hours
    grin.gif

Rules are rules and they are normally made to stop the lowest common denominators from causing chaos or someone has done something that caused a rule to be made.

I love the thread but it does make me think about these knuckleheads...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't want to get too philosophical about this but...it is interesting how some people react to being told they have to do something a certain way. Our society is one that hates to live by any certain rules as they feel it confines them as a person. When some are told they are doing something against the rules they act like children and in this case write emails attacking the rule maker. It is more interesting as a great majority of people on this site are military, retired military, and law enforcement and we have to live by rules everyday.

I got the ban hammer once for a political avatar and changed it and went on my way...within 24 hours
    grin.gif

Rules are rules and they are normally made to stop the lowest common denominators from causing chaos or someone has done something that caused a rule to be made.

I love the thread but it does make me think about these knuckleheads... </div></div>
    <span style="font-weight: bold">I agree.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">My favorite getting banned moment:</span>

2upb5mu.jpg

Wow....my hat is off to you Frank. Keep up the good work!
    I would have never of imagined someone would send you a pm like that.

Occupy Snipers Hide!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't want to get too philosophical about this but...it is interesting how some people react to being told they have to do something a certain way. Our society is one that hates to live by any certain rules as they feel it confines them as a person. When some are told they are doing something against the rules they act like children and in this case write emails attacking the rule maker. It is more interesting as a great majority of people on this site are military, retired military, and law enforcement and we have to live by rules everyday.

grin.gif

I love the thread but it does make me think about these knuckleheads... </div></div>

2upb5mu.jpg

</div></div>

Now THAT is damn funny!

This thread made my morning. Keep them coming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bryan27</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How many people have been banned from this place? I have a feeling you're saving the good ones for later. </div></div>

I know some have multiple trips to time-out. Any idea what the record for times banned is?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is another good one:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YOU'RE JUST A MODERN DAY FORREST GUMP. I WILL BE LOOKING IN TO THIS. WATCH YOUR MOUTH!! I CAN BUY YOU TEN TIMES OVER..PISSANT! THE PLAYGROUND WORDS THAT ARE COMING FROM THE SIDE OF YOUR NECK MEAN DICK. </div></div> </div></div>

Got to love the CAPS LOCK heros...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so ban my account because I commented on 50 photos in order to post a sale for a scope, you site sucks anyway! You have the bull shit rule to have 100 posts before selling anything in the first place, and your site is confusing as hell to navigate.

yall can stuff your egos up your ass! </div></div>
    </div></div>

Little girl admits to violating the terms of use and has the gall to get pissy with Frank. Duh, WINNING!

More :

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow, I assumed that the 2nd amendment forum allowed free speech... you know the First amendment....seems i was wrong.. i wont be visiting you sight any longer.
    but rest assured, will be telling my friends not to visit the sight and the reason..</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So!!! I own and operate the largest ANTI THEFT COMPANY IN THE WEST COST. I PERSONALLY DEAL WITH ALL THREE LETTER AGENCIES. ALMOST ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AND I DID NOT GET TO THIS STATURE BY BEING STUPID. UNDERSTAND ME MR. SPECIAL OPPS?? BAN ME!! YOUR LOSS!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A LUXURY NOT A DEATH SENTENCE. MR. OPPS..LOL!!</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SNIPER CENTRAL HERE I COME!! LOL!!</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know ill be removed and I know I'm not fooling anyone, I'm just trying to get at you; But don't think that I cant fool you, I can. Ill have another account soon. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool hope your having fun in your moms basement</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So!!! I own and operate the largest ANTI THEFT COMPANY IN THE WEST COST. I PERSONALLY DEAL WITH ALL THREE LETTER AGENCIES. ALMOST ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AND I DID NOT GET TO THIS STATURE BY BEING STUPID. UNDERSTAND ME MR. SPECIAL OPPS?? BAN ME!! YOUR LOSS!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS A LUXURY NOT A DEATH SENTENCE. MR. OPPS..LOL!!</div></div>

haha...You would think someone of his stature and intelligence could spell "coast".

Hmmm, I just tried to Google 'how many wankers per 100,000 population' No answer

I think this thread is serving a valuable research objective

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't want to get too philosophical about this but...it is interesting how some people react to being told they have to do something a certain way. Our society is one that hates to live by any certain rules as they feel it confines them as a person. When some are told they are doing something against the rules they act like children and in this case write emails attacking the rule maker. It is more interesting as a great majority of people on this site are military, retired military, and law enforcement and we have to live by rules everyday.

grin.gif

2upb5mu.jpg

</div></div>

It'd be a safe bet who Mr. MC is...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank,

First time ever getting banned. So be it.

I had a chance to read your post in the Bear Pit before the ban took effect. You're like the Little General (Napoleon). No wonder you call yourself the Commandant!

You either got your facts wrong or you flat out lied. You implied I am a dealer. You did not ask. Just because I may know a thing or two about MSRP and wholesale, you assume I'm a dealer? Such information can be found out if one knows the right people. You're laughable. Can't wait to SPAM every sponser you have about your treatment of the members.

By the time you came into the picture, which I invited you in by asking about the "pricing" rule, I had already pulled my add info which was followed by Mike's pulling the ad. So you never informed me about the pricing rule until AFTER all was said and done.

And Mike, heck, I had no idea he was a moderator. No where around his moniker does it say "moderator". If I did everything someone told me to do, no matter their position in life, I'd have jumped off a cliff long time ago. I quit listening to people trying to tell me what to do back in 2002 when I retired from the Army.

So, last act of defiance? ...... No, I won't stoop to your level. But I do know what you look like.</div></div>

LOL that last one sounds like he is tossing off to your image!

I feel bad now, I have never been banned. Is that some sort of right of passage or something?

It must REALLY HURT when you bruise an enlarged ego.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Subject:</span> <span style="text-decoration: underline"> Listen you cock sucker, you don't tell me which boards I come on or don't come on</span>

You have screwed with the wrong soldier boy. I have a lot of friends in hihg places and a lot of respect, I'll see what I can do about your little sling contract. I am going to make sure I never carry one on my rifle again.

You email my dad again and I'll come kick your ass.</div></div>

His Dad, who emailed me repeatedly...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank you are such an idiot, Carlos was my Grandmothes younger brother she had a very large family. She married my grandfather who's name is not important, but who was also a decorated soldier. The fact remains Carlos Norman Hatcock is my great uncle he was Indian, I bet you didn't know that one did you smart ass?

His given name was whitefeather, he was a very quiet and humble man and lived out his life close to my father Norman Close, naval captain. You just can't stand it that you are a nothing that wants so much to be a bad ass, I promise you my son is twice the soldier you ever were and has done things that your chicken shit ass would not think of doing.

You look back, I gave you all the clues 93 kills. Indian and Arkansas, you are just to damn stupid to put two and two together. Don't email me anymore you little weasel, I'd hate to have to come over and kick the living shit out of your old ass.

Fuck off
    </div></div>