• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Best Online snag???

realspeed

Private
Minuteman
What is the best deal you ever found on a forum on something just insainly cheap that wasnt a scam. Mine a few years ago before I was shooting much, I stumbled onto a NF NXS 3.5-15 on a fishing forum for $950, So I got it and let a buddy get it from me.

Re: Best Online snag???

I bought 5 DPMS 20rd LR308 mags two weeks after the current POTUS was elected for $30ea. When they showed up I opened the box, took a few pics, posted them online and sold them for $75ea.

Karma bit me in the ass for it later. I took several NIP Knight's SR25 mags in trade. Then Magpul came out with the 308 Pmags and no one was willing to pay anything near the trade value I had in them.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I bought this bad bitch on craigslist. Slightly used, no leaks, and the guy tried to give me a free cat. I took it to the gas station to give her life and then took her to the carwash. She sits in my living room.</span>

BayouBetty.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">I bought this bad bitch on craigslist. Slightly used, no leaks, and the guy tried to give me a free cat. I took it to the gas station to give her life and then took her to the carwash. She shits in my living room.</span>

BayouBetty.jpg

</div></div>

Say what?