• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Best scope for 600 bucks

Re: Best scope for 600 bucks

I have a wounder optics on my AR and it is clear and a great scope for the money. Buy it and you will have enough left over for ammo!!

For you guys recommending a Zeiss, are you talking about the Conquest 3x-9x? I don't really see anything else under $600.

Used Leupold VX-III tactical around the $400-$500 mark, I got mine with a set of A.R.M.S. rings for $425. kicks my SS ass for clarity and is parallax free, I just wish I had M1 knobs. End of disscusion

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sf1nd97</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get the 6x for $599 or fork out another $100 for
one of the $699 ones:

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/kahlesscopes.html </div></div>

kahles CL is the best 1" tube scope in the world opticaly and ruged i have a kx that is the same scope just dont have the side focus adjustment i mounted the scope on a 30-06 for low ligth shooting and is the best you can find in a 1" tube.