• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Better option than the Seekins SRS rail for bipod?

Langford

Private Parts
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2014
Middlemitten
Is there a better option than the Seekins SRS rail for mounting a bipod on a B&C stock with two sling swivels on the front?

I was originally looking at the Atlas rail to match the bipod, but I like the smaller size, included hardware, and integrated sling mount on the Seekins piece over the Atlas.

Just curious if there is a better option from another manufacturer that I'm not aware of.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.seekinsprecision.com/srs-rail-bell-carlson-2-5-hole-spacing.html

I think the Seekins rail makes for a "cleaner" installation. The integral sling mount leaves the bottom of the rail flat when the bipod is not installed. No "bump".

That badger doesn't look bad, but I ended up ordering the Seekins. Like deadshot2 mentioned, the flatter style and integral sling mount sold me...this will mainly be a hunting rifle, so less protrusions to get hung up in the brush will be ideal.

Now if they would just fill the back orders on these Seekins Bipod rails. I have had an order in since early May

Reactions: chevy327
I am back ordered from Optics planet on the HS Precision version that has the holes 2 inches apart

Just checked my order to see if they were playing games with showing items in stock that actually weren't, looks like it was legit. It's at the post office hub about an hour from me, scheduled delivery Monday.

Now just waiting on the rifle from Valhalla Rifle Works...hopefully next week also.

Reactions: chevy327
The Atlas BT15 or BT17 both have QD cups also. I used one of them on my B&C and it worked great.

I picked up a cert for one of these off of a prize table last year and put one on a B&C Medalist I've got and I've been happy with it. It mounted and threaded into the aluminum inserts the sling swivels use and it feels really solid. I'd definitely buy another one if I needed it.