• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bhtc long range sniper challenge 10/19, lewistown pa

fargo007

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2007
Bucks County, PA
www.bhtcorps.com
October 19, Saturday, 2013

Round count ~100

Distances - up to 1050Y

Firearm restrictions - 300 win mag max caliber, 3100 fps max velocity limit.

The fall BHTC Sniper Challenge match is open for registration.

Details and registration instructions are on theOPEN COURSES page of our website.

Competitions | BLACK HAT TRAINING CORPS

Working on the course of fire. You guys will have an awesome time I am sure. Hope to have you aboard!

There will be a couple extra items you will be instructed to bring along. This will be mandatory, verified at check in, and will be spelled out later once the roster swells up. It's stuff we are absolutely sure everyone already has.

Go ahead and worry about it though. That's exactly what I want. ;-)

--Fargo007

We need six more shooters. We can take up to 27.

Remember you can bunk right at the clubhouse, and there's home cooked breakfast and lunch available. This is a really great place to shoot and you're going to have a good time.

--Fargo007

never did a compition before, interested in making this my first, checked out the website and gear list everything looks good to go. looking forward to getting rolled and learning

Will the shooting be all supported (bipods) or will there be offhand shots also? And will it be time based shooting?

filled out the registration on the site, how do you guys do payment? are you guys emailing any conformation. last thing when is the extra item list comming out?

thanks, looking forward to comming out

Yup, I see you there.

I need a couple more shooters to run it. After that I will email payment instructions out. About a week before, shooters will get a reporting instructions email which contains the final round count and equipment list.

--Fargo007

Less than a week to go. Anyone else get an email with our round count and equipment list? Getting a "tactical" Sherpa on short notice is not as easy as it once was.

The Capn'

yeah, a heads up would be cool, looking forward if its still on

Course of fire is done!

Bring a hundred rounds just to be on the safe side. You will probably shoot less.

We do not have access to the clubhouse until 8 or 9pm Friday so stay out of there. The game commission is using it for a meeting and we don't want to disturb them.

Show up for breakfast at 0800 on Saturday.

--Fargo007

No specific gear. I went a different direction.

Probably 7pm at JP Edwards for chow. Either meet at the range before or let me know somehow you are definitely coming for dinner.

I have some shit cooked up that we've never done before. You might just like it!!!

--Fargo007

I'll be there for dinner. I'll plan to be at the range by 6:30. I'll stay away from the firing line and out of the clubhouse. See you tomorrow night.

Have to cancel. That one week DoD furlough stung pretty good on this weeks paycheck. Hope to make the next one

Scores are posted!

Congrats to Jeremy on a well earned and toughly fought victory. He has been working hard and it shows.

I would also like to mention Steve/sled who CLEANED the first stage which was ten rounds of command fire at 10 unknown distance targets from 375 to 1050Y. THAT was amazing to watch. If I were him I'd write down exactly what I ate for breakfast.

Brief stage descriptions are included, as are the lasered target distances, max stage totals and percentages as requested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...d3k1LVp6TVJEVXc&single=true&gid=5&output=html

Thank you to everyone who came out and had a great time shooting with us. 10 stages and finished by noon. Damn.

Let us know what you enjoyed or would like to see done differently.

--Fargo007

Jeremy,

Congrats on the win. Always a pleasure shooting with you. Freddy, Mike and Chris, thank you for another interesting shoot. Sorry I had to run for a family emergancy.

Shrek

Jeremy - Congrats on the win. Very nice shooting.

Freddy, Mike, and Chris - thanks for another fun day of shooting! You asked what stage was our favorite, and it is a really tough decision. I don't think there were any stages that were not fun and challenging.

I'll be watching for next year's schedule. I don't want to miss any of this fun!

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks guys. It was a close match and everyone shot very well. Steve-Great job running through all the targets on the STYLM stage... That was awesome!

Thanks to BHTC for another great match. Personally liked the barricade/dog house stage and the stump stage. Already looking forward to next year.

My Brother and I had a great time, conditions were great, and the COF was challenging. My favorite events were: STYM CBS, SBU, and urban challenge. This was my second time at this range and the drive/scenery is always good. Congrats to Jeremy for bringing home the win, I think a good time was had by all. Thanks to Freddy, Mike, and Chris for running the stages.

had a great time. doghouse stage was fun as well as Chris's stage. thanks again. the food was fantastic!