• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biden “even dr king’s assassination didnt have the impact that George Floyd’s did “

Biden didn't make up any of the things attributed to him, or spoken by him. He is mentally incapable of the Leftist machinations he was once up to. He is senile and barley able to walk to the podium without shitting his pants. When he walked into the Oval Office an entire cadre of Marxist trolls walked in with him. All of his, Pelosis's and OAC's (among all the other mouthpiece shit-stains of the Democrapist party), words are carefully crafted to push the Agenda, trigger certain reactions, make certain "points"and to further the brainwashing of the Press. It is all programed, and they went into full power, throttles to the firewall, afterburner, high gear (to mix the metaphoric machines). The leftist/Marxists have always played the long game, but now the sheepskin has come off, the game is in full drive, and the Constitution is hanging by a thread. They could see that they were getting close and just couldn't stand to wait any longer. The Covid was the catalyst that they needed (they thought) to drive it over the edge. Seen as a slow-motion Coup, suddenly kicked into gear, we wake up to a fait accompli. Military compromised and weakened, Supply train stalled, medical system taken over, and compromised, Press and Teachers fully indoctrinated and spouting the company line, Law Enforcement either hamstrung, suppressed or corrupted and weaponized. Courts ineffective, evidence suppressed, attorneys crooked. Cats and dogs sleepng with each other, mass hysteria.

Are you conflating a mindset that all people from WV are racist KKK members? Are you liberal?
Not at all. I should've added that he was there as part of the WV state delegation for whatever the event was. He has enough issues just being a "D".

Reactions: XikoPlavi
There's only two things that George Floyd and MLK have in common. Those are that they were both black and they both didn't deserve to die the way they did on the days they did. That's it! I swear both blacks AND whites in this day and age pick such awful role models and martyrs to follow.

Better make floyd into a federal holiday and put up a few statues to him.
1626307573871.png

Because Democrats determine who gets to be black or not?

That has to be the single most racist thing Ive heard from any President since B. Lyndon Johnson said, "I'll have those n@#%$s voting Democratic for 200 years."

I'm pretty sure Woodrow Wilson still has the title of most racist President.

I have always felt black people are just as smart as white people, but I am baffled at just how fucking dumb they can be to continuously get behind the very people wanting to keep them down!
Let's don't leave out the white females here. They are the reason Obama won twice (though there's some real doubts about the actual legal votes in the 2012 election), and the reason biden got enough votes to pull the scam they did and steal the election. The suburban white women aren't the brightest bunch when voting, just like some other groups that vote in opposition to facts and reality.

(though there's some real doubts about the actual legal votes in the 2012 election), and the reason biden got enough votes to pull the scam they did and steal the election
i’ve long said that i believe they used the election fraud to steal the election from milktoast mitt. and i believe they used it again against trump the first time…but underestimated how many votes they needed and where. the second time, they werent even trying to hide it.

Watch this very carefully!

If Biden got the most votes in history, why are they trying to change the voting laws?

And as you know, Stalin said the same exact thing.

Last edited:
Biden has always been a segregationist, just watch all his old videos of before his brain turned to goo, wouldn’t call him a racist, but he definitely wasn’t one to….mix his flavors.

Plus his Indian VP, who’s family had the largest slave plantation in Jamaica, and made a career out of tossing black men in jail (including one VERY innocent one on death row), and fucking married black men to get a leg up politically.

Hilarious they got away with the marketing that harris/biden was the regime of NOT being racist 😂. Where as there were photos of Trump accepting awards next to Ali and Parks…

CA1-DFD1-C-3-CF7-4-FED-8588-1-B313-D7-CC65-B.jpg

boxers.jpg