• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bigfoot, real or product of attention seeking looser?

Native Americans have said that their ancestors picked berries along side Sasquatch from the beginning.

If people can find 65 million old dinosaurs, 16,000 year old people, pinpoint exactly when the last extinction took place, etc. why is there no Sasquatch in the fossil record in the Americas? One could argue that Giganthropithicus (spelling) could still be roaming around China but there were no large apes/hominids ever recorded in North America and no bipedal hominids in North, Central or South America.
I’m not a believer in Sasquatch.

If you only knew the depths the Smithsonian and others,, has gone to to suppress real discoveries.

If you only knew the depths the Smithsonian and others,, has gone to to suppress real discoveries.
I used to know quite a few archaeologists and anthropologists throughout the country but I have to say, I’ve been out of that loop for the last 20 years. If you care to educate me please feel free to pm. I’m always willing to learn. Not being sarcastic at all. Hope it didn’t come across that way.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I wish I could find the Ken Walker interview.

To sum up.
We have advanced greatly at killing off other hominids and everything else including ourselves. What if another hominid species, of which we have proof there were 6 different ones, advanced in another manner, became really good at hiding from their top predator?
Isn't their examples of this in the natural world?

Nor Cal early 80’s, I was 5 or 6 years old. At that age I had no idea wtf a Bigfoot was. We lived on a 300 acre farm, mix of trees and fields for cattle. Fell asleep on the couch in the middle of the day, woke up and saw a big brown thing looking in from the sliding glass door, it’s head was cocked to the side so it could see in (it was taller than the door). Ran and got my mom, told her the Easter Bunny was outside, Lol! It was gone by the time we got back to the room. My younger sister who was 3 or 4 at the time said she saw the “monkey man” looking into the kitchen window around the same time frame, parents thought we must have had a wild imagination.

We had a huge metal sat dish in the yard outside my bedroom, whatever that thing was it didn’t like it. A few times in the middle of the night I’d wake up to the sounds of that sat dish getting the shit shaken out of it followed by some animalistic grunts and groans.

About a year later I saw the “Bigfoot” again. I was out exploring and looked up into a hillside field, saw it walk up and disappear into the tree line.

It could have been my imagination, a bear that got a hold of some biker speed, or it could have been a Bigfoot. Who knows. It was enough to make me a 51% believer.

There are. There’s also evidence and theories that Cro Magnon and Neanderthal have interbred with Homo Sapiens. So convergence could very well may be a thing now in humans. Again though, I’ve been out of this for a long time so my info and memory may be outdated.

s-l400.jpg

I wish I could find the Ken Walker interview.

To sum up.
We have advanced greatly at killing off other hominids and everything else including ourselves. What if another hominid species, of which we have proof there were 6 different ones, advanced in another manner, became really good at hiding from their top predator?
Isn't their examples of this in the natural world?
So...I heard the reason for the cover-up of Bigfoot/Sasquatch/skunk-apes is that the Oregon & Washington lumbar industry would literally be destroyed and the economy of those states would be devastated...but given how they have been behaving, its about time we acknowledge the truth.

Last edited:
So...I heard the reason for the cover-up of Bigfoot/Sasquatch/skunk-apes is that the Oregon & Washington lumbar industry would literally be destroyed and the economy of those states would e devastated...but given how they have been behaving, its about time we acknowledge the truth.
They already did that with the spotted owl thing years ago.

Reactions: abn31c and mudpig
So...I heard the reason for the cover-up of Bigfoot/Sasquatch/skunk-apes is that the Oregon & Washington lumbar industry would literally be destroyed and the economy of those states would e devastated...but given how they have been behaving, its about time we acknowledge the truth.

They already did that with the spotted owl thing years ago.

Yep if they could protect Bigfoot by having everyone else leave the state they would............or they would give it the right to vote anyway and send them mail in ballots.

Just don't go all Joel Osteen on us -)

Sirhr

I dont ascribe to prosperity doctrine.
When I see a cellphone, I know it didn't create itself.
"And thats all I have to say about that."

Bigfoot?
Folks aint seeing shadows and black panthers.
There aren't enough bigfoot suits to explain the legend away.
Every culture has some legend of this "big hairy creature".

What part of northern Michigan? Roughly what year? Can't say I am a believer but I find the stories interesting
Was a skeptic on the matter , then we had our encounter and I hopes of explaining to myself what had happened I dug into researching the phenomenon and especially the area where we encountered “it” been a regular occurrence since at least the early lumber days of northern MI. In the exact area we had the encounter several teams of loggers refuse to work this particular section because of the “dog man” even for double pay, even with armed company men. Seems they had had several similar encounters as we did- wildlife totally silent, noises Howls growls roars rocks thrown and the thing I’ll never ever forget- this sorta kinda elk bugle but low frequency that made your chest and teeth vibrate. The thing was above us as we were on side hill over looking a valley trying to call in some coyotes. After a few minutes of shock and only being able to see flashes of dark fur through the brush we decided to go back up to the top , to maybe see what this was clearly and more so to keep from being hit by one of the huge rocks being thrown down the hill , to the left and right of our position as if something was saying yep I know exactly where you are , rock after rock to the left and right by a foot or two. So we got up tried to work our way slightly west where the incline wasn’t as steep and rocky/dense with vegetation. And the next rock landed exactly in-front of us and the one after that exactly behind us. Followed by more vocalizations and the breaking of huge tree limbs. When we were pretty sure this thing was gone we got back to the top of the hill, a nice flat hill top with an old orchard and foundations of an old home and barn, the only thing we found was several holes in the ground from where huge rocks had been pulled out and then thrown, not rolled but thrown down the hillside about 40-50 yards. And several large branches of these very old ape trees broken.
flame all you want ; don’t need to be validated or agreed with and sure as fuck don’t need anyone to “explain” to me that it was a bear or some kids playing a prank or an acid flash back. Spend some serious time in the outdoors- hunting working farming hiking camping fishing and have a good deal of knowledge of what animals live in my AO and none of them can throw big rocks or break limbs off trees 7-9 feet up. Absolutely fucking don’t need to be told that what happened didn’t happen and “these things “ don’t exist.

Quit watching the shows. They give you mostly false information. And don't do the screams/yells as its not necessary, unless you want to do them before you leave the area. They are either in your AO, or they aren't and you won't know until after dark, generally. The only one that handles the situation reasonably well is Les Stroud. They really are pretty easy to find if you know what sign to look for, YouTube is your friend here. Go into those areas that the locals won't go into, this is key. They will call that area "haunted" or "spooky" or will say, "I've had crazy stuff happen there and won't go back or my dogs won't hunt there and just run back to the truck". Go into areas with local names like "monkey creek" or "screaming woman creek", or "devils creek", "panther creek", etc. Also focus on areas where the locals say there is no game, so they don't hunt there. Generally no game means a predator or group of predators lives there. Railroad tracks through WMA's and National/State Forests work well. Stay close to water, always. You don't find them, they will find you. When you come into an area, they push farther back, but will come in closer on a dark moon and/or depending on cover and terrain. Set up camp with a campfire, have a leisurely, enjoyable camping trip cooking smelly food, like bacon. Go to bed, let the fire die down and listen as that is when they come in for a closer look. Best of all, use Thermal, they will glow super bright white (white = hot setting) when compared to other animals or especially people. They can't hide from the thermal and it is a game changer and the best way to see them. They will come in always keeping tree's between you and them or will low crawl in to watch you. If you go walking around, scan with the thermal and generally look for them on all fours or on the ground watching you with their face at 90 degrees to their shoulders (very diagnostic through thermal), not standing up on two legs. We don't go out alone, always with a partner due to the potential danger. Use pherome chips if you can find them.....they work. Dogs can indicate when they come in, but that takes a lot of experience with your dog, as some bark, some whimper and run away and some times they just get really freaked out, best to leave them at home. Lots of different ways to interact with them, once they come in. Don't expect them to just be standing there waiting to be seen, cause it ain't gonna happen.

So if I find one.....and there is cross species breeding.

Who is pitcher? Who is catcher?

Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr
I did professional guiding and outfitting for about ten years. Lots of African/European game, of course some of which my hunters had never seen before. To hear their descriptions of certain critters was always a real highlight! It's easy to see how a lot of people could be seeing what they want to see. Especially those not necessarily familiar with wildlife/low light conditions/ odd angles etc.

Reactions: diggler1833
I live a few miles away from Honobia, Oklahoma...the "Bigfoot Capital" of whatever...I've never paid attention. There are painted Bigfoot tracks on the highway to let you know you're in the right direction of the annual festival. Of course each year, we get a bunch of traffic for a few days as the nuts come out and look for a 'squatch. Evry year they manage to find a track too...how interesting.

I hog hunt several of the ranches in the valley, including my own. Ive been out by myself 1,000 hours in the middle of the night with thermal scopes and have seen nothing, or heard anyhing out of the ordinary.

A few of my fellow non-believers in Bigfoot have asked what I'm going to do if I do see one in the middle of the night...well...I'm going to shoot the fuck out of it and either become famous, or have to bury some nut job in a costume with my hoe and frontloader.

Lately I've been watching "documentaries" about Bigfoot. It's a nice escape from politics and wokeism. I've spent 1000s of hours out in the woods around the country hiking, camping, climbing, but have never seen or had any encounters that weren't 100% explainable as normal animals, my imagination or people. It'd be pretty cool if there were some big ass monkey-man thing out there, but I've never seen anything that would make me a believer.

Anyone have any weird or unexplainable stories from their time in the woods?
I have hundreds of hours in the wilds and I personally have not encountered one. BUT have you watched the Navajo Rangers true stories of what they have encountered in real life on the reservation in the Southwest, some of it deals with bigfoot. also where many siting's, occur some are in the vicinity of known portals. This is based on many Indian legends and beliefs. I have seen other things which lead me to believe that many unexplained things happen and are covered up just like our history is pretty much a lie or slanted to form opinions as they want you to believe. I am not talking everything, just some of the major things from mostly very distant past. They add lots of truth to disguise the false. I know this to be true from my own research and findings in the field from observations from around the world. Personally I believe Bigfoot comes thru portals for some unknow reason and that is why they disappear at times. sound far fetched? LOL well, IF you have seen what I have seen then you might believe in portals and other dimensions as well.

Reactions: XP1K
I have hundreds of hours in the wilds and I personally have not encountered one. BUT have you watched the Navajo Rangers true stories of what they have encountered in real life on the reservation in the Southwest, some of it deals with bigfoot. also where many siting's, occur some are in the vicinity of known portals. This is based on many Indian legends and beliefs. I have seen other things which lead me to believe that many unexplained things happen and are covered up just like our history is pretty much a lie or slanted to form opinions as they want you to believe. I am not talking everything, just some of the major things from mostly very distant past. They add lots of truth to disguise the false. I know this to be true from my own research and findings in the field from observations from around the world. Personally I believe Bigfoot comes thru portals for some unknow reason and that is why they disappear at times. sound far fetched? LOL well, IF you have seen what I have seen then you might believe in portals and other dimensions as well.
I've read some of the stories from the Navajo. Seems the most plausible to me. Opening portals is one of the main things they are trying to do with cern. I personally believe in interdimensional beings and travel. I think their are things that happen all around us in this world that we're not privy to.

The missing 411 documentary was interesting. Free on youtube.

Reactions: I-R-me
I've read some of the stories from the Navajo. Seems the most plausible to me. Opening portals is one of the main things they are trying to do with cern. I personally believe in interdimensional beings and travel. I think their are things that happen all around us in this world that we're not privy to.

The missing 411 documentary was interesting. Free on youtube.
I live in the Southwest and have made many Indian friends over the years and most true Indians won't lie about this stuff as it is sacred to them. Most also won't talk to outsiders about some of this stuff as well. Certain tribes that have portals on their lands know things pass both ways. You also might be interested in a video and a book that Steve Quayle did called

Unearthing the Lost World of the Cloudeaters​

In it he covers interviews with some Tribal leaders and many things are discussed including the Egyptians in the Grand canyon and giants and bigfoot. I have spent MUCHO amounts of time in the Southwest deserts uncovering many things. It is fascinating as to what is there mostly due to the slow deterioration from that climate and the extensive writing on the walls by the tribes who lived there. My belief's come from the things I have seen and not from the work of others, but those works do help me to enforce what I have seen. History as we are told is mostly flawed and done so on purpose.

Talk to Michael and Tug Humphreys in your area. Michael is in Talihina (sp?)

Between myself and Talihina, there are about 500 people, 50 good ranchers, and 75 meth labs.

I know of some Humphreys, but can't say I know Michael or Tug. Hopefully they're not associated with the latter.

There are. There’s also evidence and theories that Cro Magnon and Neanderthal have interbred with Homo Sapiens. So convergence could very well may be a thing now in humans. Again though, I’ve been out of this for a long time so my info and memory may be outdated.

If I'm not mistaken, it's widely accepted as scientific fact that Neanderthals mated with humans and modern humans especially western ones tend to all have some Neanderthal DNA which also is where some strengths and some disease issues comes from.

Neanderthals were bigger and stronger, but our primary ancestors were more agile and developed ranged weapons as well as better clan organisation.

Reactions: Jaron3
If I'm not mistaken, it's widely accepted as scientific fact that Neanderthals mated with humans and modern humans especially western ones tend to all have some Neanderthal DNA which also is where some strengths and some disease issues comes from.

Neanderthals were bigger and stronger, but our primary ancestors were more agile and developed ranged weapons as well as better clan organisation.
Don't forget our DNA was MADE and not from evolution.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
Hollow Earth is real and where all the cool shit is, like the real Germans, Giants, Bigfoots and Aliens.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to gain entrance. Mammoth Caves? Or Antartica?

Would one of you at least try this and make sure to video it and let us know how it works out.
facebook951610892286220956756571959668639119.jpg

Last edited:
They are not. Both are fantastic family men. The incident at Honobia happened to Tug and his family.

Wait...I just read your post above my first that talks about using thermals. Do you guys not have units that record?

I live in the Southwest and have made many Indian friends over the years and most true Indians won't lie about this stuff as it is sacred to them. Most also won't talk to outsiders about some of this stuff as well. Certain tribes that have portals on their lands know things pass both ways. You also might be interested in a video and a book that Steve Quayle did called

Unearthing the Lost World of the Cloudeaters​

In it he covers interviews with some Tribal leaders and many things are discussed including the Egyptians in the Grand canyon and giants and bigfoot. I have spent MUCHO amounts of time in the Southwest deserts uncovering many things. It is fascinating as to what is there mostly due to the slow deterioration from that climate and the extensive writing on the walls by the tribes who lived there. My belief's come from the things I have seen and not from the work of others, but those works do help me to enforce what I have seen. History as we are told is mostly flawed and done so on purpose.

all joking aside do we really believe that native americans have interdimensional portals in the CONUS, that no one outsider has seen or researched

Reactions: I-R-me
Quit watching the shows. They give you mostly false information. And don't do the screams/yells as its not necessary, unless you want to do them before you leave the area. They are either in your AO, or they aren't and you won't know until after dark, generally. The only one that handles the situation reasonably well is Les Stroud. They really are pretty easy to find if you know what sign to look for, YouTube is your friend here. Go into those areas that the locals won't go into, this is key. They will call that area "haunted" or "spooky" or will say, "I've had crazy stuff happen there and won't go back or my dogs won't hunt there and just run back to the truck". Go into areas with local names like "monkey creek" or "screaming woman creek", or "devils creek", "panther creek", etc. Also focus on areas where the locals say there is no game, so they don't hunt there. Generally no game means a predator or group of predators lives there. Railroad tracks through WMA's and National/State Forests work well. Stay close to water, always. You don't find them, they will find you. When you come into an area, they push farther back, but will come in closer on a dark moon and/or depending on cover and terrain. Set up camp with a campfire, have a leisurely, enjoyable camping trip cooking smelly food, like bacon. Go to bed, let the fire die down and listen as that is when they come in for a closer look. Best of all, use Thermal, they will glow super bright white (white = hot setting) when compared to other animals or especially people. They can't hide from the thermal and it is a game changer and the best way to see them. They will come in always keeping tree's between you and them or will low crawl in to watch you. If you go walking around, scan with the thermal and generally look for them on all fours or on the ground watching you with their face at 90 degrees to their shoulders (very diagnostic through thermal), not standing up on two legs. We don't go out alone, always with a partner due to the potential danger. Use pherome chips if you can find them.....they work. Dogs can indicate when they come in, but that takes a lot of experience with your dog, as some bark, some whimper and run away and some times they just get really freaked out, best to leave them at home. Lots of different ways to interact with them, once they come in. Don't expect them to just be standing there waiting to be seen, cause it ain't gonna happen.

I hate to post it, but do you actually believe what you wrote?

all joking aside do we really believe that native americans have interdimensional portals in the CONUS, that no one outsider has seen or researched
What I can tell you is this, I have NOT seen anything pass thru a portal, but I have seen what was told to me to be a portal and it had a very strange look to it, it shimmers although you can see thru it but is definitely something not normal. and before you ask, I don't do drugs and never have and i only drink on rare occasion and never to be drunk as in my profession i had to have a clear head 24/7 for many years. so in answer to your question about believing I do believe this world has MANY things that we don't understand and so I have a open mind to many things. To only believe as your taught is a laughing matter.

Reactions: XP1K
Has anyone else noticed the "true believers" have so much to say about our Wookies, yet, with all their words, they say absolutely nothing.

It's like watching History/Discovery/Syfy, etc... a three part series with 17 episodes and at the end the answer is no closer and the waters are still muddy.

Thermals without recording capability would be a total waste of time...

No actual images other than the 1972 blurry film with the stride that reminds me of Undercover Brother.

TV programs that "chase" yet never find or film.

No footprints.
No bedding sites.
No hairs stuck on trees.
Never a dead body.

Call me Missouri on this one.

Reactions: mtrmn
Looking at some of the above, I wonder if it's at all possible for a mind altering gas to be randomly emmited in nature. Sure would explain some people seeing weird shit. Maybe that spooky area of the forest is actually giving off a hallucinogenic gas.

I will tell you there is some unexplainable shit that happens out in the middle of nowhere on the res. Have heard many stories from people I would trust with my life, my wife being one of them. There’s shit in this world we don’t understand.

Has anyone else noticed the "true believers" have so much to say about our Wookies, yet, with all their words, they say absolutely nothing.

It's like watching History/Discovery/Syfy, etc... a three part series with 17 episodes and at the end the answer is no closer and the waters are still muddy.

Thermals without recording capability would be a total waste of time...

No actual images other than the 1972 blurry film with the stride that reminds me of Undercover Brother.

TV programs that "chase" yet never find or film.

No footprints.
No bedding sites.
No hairs stuck on trees.
Never a dead body.

Call me Missouri on this one.
Uummmm that’s because they are not real lol

VGA quality Cell phones...around 2005, 720p, 2008 or so, 1080p, 2011, 4K 2018. With this much camera technology, with stabilizing lenses, auto AV/TV settings on almost every camera made today be it cell phone or hand held or SLR camera....where is even so much as ONE decent picture?

I dont have a picture of an indigo bunting
....just saying.

Any pictures of ivory Bill woodpeckers lately?
Haha...Ivory Bill woodpeckers....good one man!!!! The guy who claims he saw one....well....people should consider the source. Not saying something could not still be alive in the White River bottoms down there in the NWR, but they had an entire army looking for that thing...nothing. Not just eyes, but ears too. Don't get me wrong, it'd be wonderful if there were breeding pairs left; but sadly it's very most likely not so.