• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bigfoot, real or product of attention seeking looser?

Call me crazy, but I actually did see, not one, but two indigo buntings last summer on my buddy's lease. One right after the other.
Haven't seen them since.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Call me crazy, but I actually did see, not one, but two indigo buntings last summer on my buddy's lease. One right after the other.
Haven't seen them since.

I'll confirm tomorrow but I think the neighbor has one nesting in his carport. We were trying to figure it out the other day, and I told him its definitely not a sparrow. Its a bird ive never seen.
My wife saw the male in our yard several times but can never get a pic.

SKU_2195_1024x1024.png

VGA quality Cell phones...around 2005, 720p, 2008 or so, 1080p, 2011, 4K 2018. With this much camera technology, with stabilizing lenses, auto AV/TV settings on almost every camera made today be it cell phone or hand held or SLR camera....where is even so much as ONE decent picture?
And the millions of game cameras out there.

Kind of related.....

The thing lately has been the UFO shit released by the government.

Seems like Mil pilots out of Norfolk see them all the time.

Yet all we have is crappy grainy video from multi million dollar equipment.

I was in a class with a commercial pilot last week. He has twenty years flying commercial.

I asked him how many UFOs he has seen.

Count - Not one.

I dont know about Bigfoot but Im thinking the government is feeding us some "circuses" in regards to the UFo shit lately.

Not saying they cant exist, just saying there is a reason the govt is getting all wordy with them now. Even the Repubes are in on it so there must be some big slight of hand coming.

Kind of related.....

I was in a class with a commercial pilot last week. He has twenty years flying commercial.

Count - Not one.

I dont know about Bigfoot but Im thinking the government is feeding us some "circuses" in regards to the UFo shit lately.

Not saying they cant exist, just saying there is a reason the govt is getting all wordy with them now. Even the Repubes are in on it so there must be some big slight of hand coming.
They are not UFOs. They know exactly what they are. UFO ~= or != or .NOT. .EQUAL. Extra terrestrial.

I suspect they are drones of our peer level adversaries and are intentionally blurred somehow so that it makes it appear they are ET's. That, or perhaps we are seeing these drones so far out it's about 4 pixels total at say 300 miles. Who knows....Bigfoot does of course.

Has anyone else noticed the "true believers" have so much to say about our Wookies, yet, with all their words, they say absolutely nothing.

It's like watching History/Discovery/Syfy, etc... a three part series with 17 episodes and at the end the answer is no closer and the waters are still muddy.

Thermals without recording capability would be a total waste of time...

No actual images other than the 1972 blurry film with the stride that reminds me of Undercover Brother.

TV programs that "chase" yet never find or film.

No footprints.
No bedding sites.
No hairs stuck on trees.
Never a dead body.

Call me Missouri on this one.
You need to do more research there is some items of unknown origin that have bee found. Hair, foot prints, One Indian tribe in the Pacific northwest says they guard a burial cave. who knows unless seen and documented. Also consider Bigfoot is found all over in many tribal folklore and that says something as well. I know of people who have seen them. me nope, but that does not mean they don't exist and IF they are interdimensional beings then that explains many things. open minds can see clearly. as long as it is not sick mind! LOL not arguing just saying! Many things are known and NOT seen! (y)

You need to do more research there is some items of unknown origin that have bee found. Hair, foot prints, One Indian tribe in the Pacific northwest says they guard a burial cave. who knows unless seen and documented. Also consider Bigfoot is found all over in many tribal folklore and that says something as well. I know of people who have seen them. me nope, but that does not mean they don't exist and IF they are interdimensional beings then that explains many things. open minds can see clearly. as long as it is not sick mind! LOL not arguing just saying! Many things are known and NOT seen! (y)

Yeah, no.
Not gonna waste my time doing "research" on wookies.
Too much info is speculation or downright lies geared towards viewership/readership.

If a wookie wants me to know about it, it can approach me while I'm doing something productive.

I'll spend my time doing something productive like responding to nonsense threads like this one...

Beef jerky brings them in BIG TIME! Also the tree knocks and whooping call is nuts to! Just call out Hey Darl! I got beer and jack links! If he’s around he’ll come on the run!

I've had people throw jack links at me....lol

Yeah, no.
Not gonna waste my time doing "research" on wookies.
Too much info is speculation or downright lies geared towards viewership/readership.

If a wookie wants me to know about it, it can approach me while I'm doing something productive.

I'll spend my time doing something productive like responding to nonsense threads like this one...
You sounded like you were interested so I said do more research as their is more evidence out there to see that is verified. I as well don't care to waste my time on people whom are just complaining. I also don't really care if you believe or not, makes me NO difference, LOL I was just trying to help and that is NOT what you wanted! LOL! My discoveries for this are do to the fact I grew up in Bigfoot country, and My hobby over the years has discovered things that were NOT related to my hobby but were discovered while doing something else in the wilds.

I reread my post that you referenced.
There's nothing in there that indicates any interest in learning more about the Squatch.

In fact, if the sarcasm didn't stand out for you, well....

I reread my post that you referenced.
There's nothing in there that indicates any interest in learning more about the Squatch.

In fact, if the sarcasm didn't stand out for you, well....
Why be sarcastic unless your a jerk? are you a jerk? only jerks look for things to be jerks about! LOL Being new here i don't know who is good people and well who is not!

And the millions of game cameras out there.
dont you know
they can also sense a electronic field created by the double A battery
and like Predator they can see the straps are man made so the sneak around the observation field like a stealth bomber slipping between radar stations

Why be sarcastic unless your a jerk? are you a jerk? only jerks look for things to be jerks about! LOL Being new here i don't know who is good people and well who is not!

Calling or implying that someone is a jerk doesn't usually go well for newbies.

You've defended your position on the skunk ape.
All of us here know where you stand, even though, as I pointed out earlier, you, among many others have provided nothing to verify it's existence.

I've shown, if a person paid any attention, that I couldn't care less about Yeti and his family.
I clearly stated that I wouldn't waste my time researching a bed of disinformation and outright lies.

If you're getting butthurt about my lackadaisical attitude towards finding, filming, research, sexual intercourse, farming, or any other aspect of wookie relations, I'd bet a nice crispy $20 bill that you're on the wrong website.

You keep doing you, and I'll keep being my sarcastic self.
Why? Because that's who I and most everyone else here relate to.

Have a nice day and...

All of us here know where you stand, even though, as I pointed out earlier, you, among many others have provided nothing to verify it's existence.

I've shown, if a person paid any attention, that I couldn't care less about Yeti and his family.
I clearly stated that I wouldn't waste my time researching a bed of disinformation and outright lies.

If you're getting butthurt about my lackadaisical attitude towards finding, filming, research, sexual intercourse, farming, or any other aspect of wookie relations, I'd bet a nice crispy $20 bill that you're on the wrong website.

Have a nice day and...

That shit is funny mike

Reactions: Mike Casselton
20210601_122907-jpg.7657560

Allow me to decipher this for you:

"Honey, you need to go get Baby's cat out the tree again."

• Haha
Reactions: navynambu
Kind of related.....

Count - Not one.

This is deflection from the Election from .Gov.. Keep us pointed in one direction, just so they can be nefarious in the other. Mac

Reactions: pmclaine

Have a nice day and...

Well i have NOT defended a skunk ape or a bigfoot, I did relay what i do know about them and I stated i had NOT ever seen one, But that I was not opposed to seeing that they could exist with regards to certain conditions that require thinking out of the box as most are taught.

I did not criticize you for your belief but I did question why you even bothered to reply to a thread that you obviously think is stupid. SOOOOOOO that only gives ONE reason for you to do that and that would be to stir the pot and be a jerk, I call-em the way I see them and I don't give a rip who you are. Maybe you should be the one RE-thinking of WHY you want to be like that! LOL I bet you have been a bully most of your life and probably paid the price a time or two. now your just a key-pad bully??? HMMM!

• Haha
Well i have NOT defended a skunk ape or a bigfoot, I did relay what i do know about them and I stated i had NOT ever seen one, But that I was not opposed to seeing that they could exist with regards to certain conditions that require thinking out of the box as most are taught.

I did not criticize you for your belief but I did question why you even bothered to reply to a thread that you obviously think is stupid. SOOOOOOO that only gives ONE reason for you to do that and that would be to stir the pot and be a jerk, I call-em the way I see them and I don't give a rip who you are. Maybe you should be the one RE-thinking of WHY you want to be like that! LOL I bet you have been a bully most of your life and probably paid the price a time or two. now your just a key-pad bully??? HMMM!

BarrenKeyBumblebee-size_restricted.gif

• Love
i believe in everything. bigfoot, sure....i draw the line at alien spaceships.

oh, wayt. :p