• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Biggest unicorn

H4895. Does anyone know the reason for this one being nonexistent? I understand the future is really fucking stupid but this is taking it a bit far.

• Haha
Reactions: russkim04
Brownells had RL26 in stock last week.
I havent seen rl26 since it came out.
They must not ship it north of the mason dixon.
Also...any slow powder really rl26, 25, 23, h4831sc, etc ... the 50 and 338 crowd is ok around here though

Primers under $120/k
And 7mm pill under $.45/per

Shred

Last edited:
Reactions: Yondering
H4895. Does anyone know the reason for this one being nonexistent? I understand the future is really fucking stupid but this is taking it a bit far.

Seems to me the availability of different powders depends a LOT on what part of the country you're in. Up here in the pacific northwet I've been seeing H4895 and 8208 XBR somewhat regularly (meaning it comes and goes every few months) along with others like Varget and H4350. But then RL26 hasn't been seen around here since before covid hit.

RL26 and Clays are the two I've been looking for and can't find. Someone said Brownells had RL26 but I must have missed it; pretty sure I was even on a "notify me" list for it too and never saw anything. If anyone were to come across Clays (on a legit website, not those scams mentioned earlier) and let me know, I'd owe you a solid.

Reactions: winniedonkey
Seems to me the availability of different powders depends a LOT on what part of the country you're in. Up here in the pacific northwet I've been seeing H4895 and 8208 XBR somewhat regularly (meaning it comes and goes every few months) along with others like Varget and H4350. But then RL26 hasn't been seen around here since before covid hit.

RL26 and Clays are the two I've been looking for and can't find. Someone said Brownells had RL26 but I must have missed it; pretty sure I was even on a "notify me" list for it too and never saw anything. If anyone were to come across Clays (on a legit website, not those scams mentioned earlier) and let me know, I'd owe you a solid.
I saw the brownells rl26 drop. They wanted like 450 a jug. I said no thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: russkim04
was going to say large rifle primers but my go to is sold out :unsure::cry:😱

Same as you Retumbo
You guys aren't using the right alert systems ... I've been able to consistently get Retumbo over the past few years, and am nicely stocked up on it. Good use of multiple alerts, and moving fast when available ... has worked for me for both Retumbo and H1000.

You guys aren't using the right alert systems ... I've been able to consistently get Retumbo over the past few years, and am nicely stocked up on it. Good use of multiple alerts, and moving fast when available ... has worked for me for both Retumbo and H1000.

Maybe instead of "you're doing it wrong" - tell us what the right alert systems are?

Large rifle primers in New Zealand have been almost non existent for 3 years now.
People are selling them for 10x the price they were pre pandemic.

Trailboss and RL26 are also near unobtaindium but not as bad as LRPs.

Might as well let the cat out of the bag. Well, not really since so many people do know but I guess some peoples don't. Shootingbot.com will basically email and text you whenever something comes in stock. You have to be fast as hell sometimes. That's how a lot of us know when something has been out of stock for x amount of time.

Reactions: Yondering
105 and 109 Hybrids, 245s, 195 7mm, 215M, RL26, Lapua .223 and 6BR brass...

I wouldn't even say Retumbo and H1000 are hard to find at this point

LRP's can be found but usually for about 30 seconds at a time in random corners of the internet. That is definitely the tough one for me at the moment.

No 8208 or H4895. But I did find some Lapua 6BR brass today.

We had 8208 in stock locally at 2 different shops until a few weeks ago. Seems like someone bought up their stock since then.
Well that's good. At least now I know they are still making it. I haven't seen it in stock in over 2 years

I just stocked up on Retumbo. Now it's RL33 I can't find.

Yep, seems like RL33 is still unobtanium, even when we see other Alliant powders in-stock. I'm debating going back to N570 (just a tad too fast for .338LM Improved 40) or trying 24N41 (just a tad too slow). RL33 is such a nice sweet spot.

I have reloder 26 id sell....