• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

Patriot Arms has their black friday going on. Has anyone shot the SS Rock Creek barrels? how do they compare to Bartlein?
PVA has good rep for accuracy. Recent dings against hem have been for delivery time & handling of issues with their JHR rifles. I'm thinking with barrels they're a safe bet. I have a credit with them so just trying to figure out what barrel I want spun up.

any one else see the "list" price was not what the actual price was for the krg blem sale........ still good deals, but kind screwy

I can’t blame them for the web site not holding up to the traffic but I was trying to buy several things. None available. So I tried going for my second choices and nope same for third. Then actually nothing was available. Makes me wonder what they actually had available...

I can’t blame them for the web site not holding up to the traffic but I was trying to buy several things. None available. So I tried going for my second choices and nope same for third. Then actually nothing was available. Makes me wonder what they actually had available...

I took the stock list as only one of each was available, but someone posted as also getting the same stock that I did about 30min prior so who knows.

Reactions: Rover31
Pick up a new Bighorn TL3 for $125 off on my site to put in the new chassis :).

We have come crazy great deals on a Huge amount of items - from Optics (some 35% off), Reloading supplies, Firearms, suppressors, parts, chassis, soft good TONS of stuff on sale for a few more days - but the deals are only inventory in the shop. Nothing is backorderable...

https://www.bisontactical.com/shop/long-range-shooting-gear-on-sale/

Some notable deals
Desert Tech SRS-A1 for $3397
Ultimatum Deadline action $300 off
Schmidt & Bender PMII 5-25 Tremor3 $920 off
Leica Trinovid binoculars $129 off
H&K VP9 $243 off
MPA chassis $200 off

You SURE you don’t have a left hand DLC TL3 short in stock?

Well I finally got the KRG site to take my money. However I had a chassis purchased out of my cart so if u got the 700 SA green, you can thank KRG's site for that.

To those that purchased from KRG, did you get a confirmation e-mail? Site went glitchy when I hit order.

I did not, just an order confirmation page that I should have saved but didn’t. It finally went through on the device that I wasn’t logged into my account with so it isn’t showing in my orders page. There is a pending charge for the correct amount on my card.

Reactions: Secant
I got a checkout "thank you" screen with an order # but no email. One of the Xrays, after four attempts.

To those that purchased from KRG, did you get a confirmation e-mail? Site went glitchy when I hit order.
My GF snuck out with one of the gen 6 R700 whiskey 3s, and I bought a full price minimalist spigot, neither got a confirmation email.

Just got through fine on the KRG website. Everything that looked even remotely useful from the blemish sale is long gone.

Still don't have ambi sling mounts for their chassis in stock either.

Reactions: james24
At Brownells there are some decent deals on actions for 11% off + 4% cashback through Active Junky

Bighorn TL3 short action for $1113 (and can get $44.53 cashback)
ARC Nucleus for $890 (and can get $35.60 cashback)
ARC Mausingfield for $1424 (and can get $56.96 cashback)
Defiance actions starting from thee Deviant Tactical short action at $1086 (and $43.44 cashback) and with others.

If you don't have Active Junky, start here to sign up and get $5 free on first purchase
Click through from Active Junky to shop at brownells
Mausingfield
Nucleus
Bighorn TL3
Defiance Actions
During checkout, use code HAA for 11% off (or HAB for 12% off if you have their Edge subscription)

MHSA for the win, great price on a Triggertech, no tech glitches, no inventory BS, and already received notification it has “shipped”. How it should be, fucking outstanding. Thank you!

Pick up a new Bighorn TL3 for $125 off on my site to put in the new chassis :).

We have come crazy great deals on a Huge amount of items - from Optics (some 35% off), Reloading supplies, Firearms, suppressors, parts, chassis, soft good TONS of stuff on sale for a few more days - but the deals are only inventory in the shop. Nothing is backorderable...

https://www.bisontactical.com/shop/long-range-shooting-gear-on-sale/

Some notable deals
Desert Tech SRS-A1 for $3397
Ultimatum Deadline action $300 off
Schmidt & Bender PMII 5-25 Tremor3 $920 off
Leica Trinovid binoculars $129 off
H&K VP9 $243 off
MPA chassis $200 off

Fred,

Do you carry the SR3? Particularly a lefty version? Building a change barrel hunting rifle.

I tried the KRG website all day and gave up also.

Jumped on the MDT ACC deal.

Any deals on Origin actions?!

Brownells,
11% off
12% off with edge

I've been trying not to click buy for the past 2 days

Brownells,
11% off
12% off with edge

I've been trying not to click buy for the past 2 days

Dam, I didn’t know that the discount would apply to back ordered items!!

that’s a deal.