• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

I don't know how I feel about having a blem MDT ACC chassis in cart yesterday but not going through with the order. It was really really cheap when compared to a non blem new chassis.
I have a perfectly good chassis on my rifle already though, and I don't have another rifle for another chassis... ???

Reactions: spife7980
I don't know how I feel about having a blem MDT ACC chassis in cart yesterday but not going through with the order. It was really really cheap when compared to a non blem new chassis.
I have a perfectly good chassis on my rifle already though, and I don't have another rifle for another chassis... ???

Pick up a new Bighorn TL3 for $125 off on my site to put in the new chassis :).

We have come crazy great deals on a Huge amount of items - from Optics (some 35% off), Reloading supplies, Firearms, suppressors, parts, chassis, soft good TONS of stuff on sale for a few more days - but the deals are only inventory in the shop. Nothing is backorderable...

https://www.bisontactical.com/shop/long-range-shooting-gear-on-sale/

Some notable deals
Desert Tech SRS-A1 for $3397
Ultimatum Deadline action $300 off
Schmidt & Bender PMII 5-25 Tremor3 $920 off
Leica Trinovid binoculars $129 off
H&K VP9 $243 off
MPA chassis $200 off

Anyone seen deals on Surefire? I need a few M300C's and tail caps/switches.
I think Cloud Defensive was posted earlier this week with good combo deals. Might still be running?

We have come crazy great deals on a Huge amount of items - from Optics (some 35% off), Reloading supplies, Firearms, suppressors, parts, chassis, soft good TONS of stuff on sale for a few more days - but the deals are only inventory in the shop. Nothing is backorderable...

Some notable deals
H&K VP9 $243 off
MPA chassis $200 off

Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30 for $790!! Heck of a deal on a great optic

Tried to check out on KRG. CC info all on. Hit place order. Keep getting internal server error.

Oh well. Moving on.

Edit. Well it has charged my CC 675 bucks. So maybe I snuck in.

Reactions: ccasanova
Tried to check out on KRG. CC info all on. Hit place order. Keep getting internal server error.

Oh well. Moving on.

Edit. Well it has charged my CC 675 bucks. So maybe I snuck in.

Charged me as well, shows up in my recent orders but no confirmation. Went through I guess?

Oh well. Moving on.

I was just able to complete an order so it can be done, but yeah it's super frustrating. I feel I've very much earned that discount sitting refreshing that page. Add insult to injury the X-Ray stock I ordered was $50 more than advertised when added to the cart. It's still a good deal, but just another topping to the shit show that was KRGs website/BF sale this morning.

Oh and whatever internet voodoo those of you that somehow managed to grab a spigot I don't know...

My (second to close in 6 months) local Gander Outdoors (Janesville, WI) has leftover firearms on sale at 40%, and the rest of the store for 70%. Just decided against a Rem 700 SPS Tac .308 20” at $425. Probably regret that eventually, but I don’t even have decent optics to fit on all my current rifles. Lol.

Also two Sig MCX 16” in .223 for under $1k. Hell of a deal if anyone is local and wants a folding stock AR. ??

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Z
No but I have an order that came up on the web page where the site address is, but the page didnt load. So at least I have a order number and it charged my card.
That's exactly what happened to me, but the item is still in my cart even though the order is in my recent orders.

That's exactly what happened to me, but the item is still in my cart even though the order is in my recent orders.

I tried to resubmit same order 2 more times but I still only have the one charge on my card. So I'm going to say that it worked one time, second two didnt and I'm going to have a chassis on my door step in a week.

Reactions: JesseC92
I'm new here, but after watching this charlie fox today, I can't see how this is a positive event for the company or its customers?

Reactions: Rover31
My deals are live!
$19.99 T-Post Mount. Modular, Extremely Secure:

How large and/or heavy of a target do you think this would support?

Well still freaking spinning on CC page, pretty aggravating plus charging $50 more then advertised.
About to leave for a 5 hr drive.
KRG is starting to piss me off.

I'm new here, but after watching this charlie fox today, I can't see how this is a positive event for the company or its customers?
They’re a great company with awesome products
I highly doubt it will hurt their reputation.
For the price on the bravo it’s worth the hassle

Some notable deals
H&K VP9 $243 off
MPA chassis $200 off

I just picked up the Applied Ballistics for Long Range ahooting. Book. Been looking for a while and finally pulled the trigger. Thanks Fred!

Well. Wasted 4 hours trying to get through to snag that T1x bravo. Can one of the guys at the shop “Blem” a grey one for me ?

Griffin Armament is offering 30% off SITE-WIDE through 12/2!

Use the code "BLACK30" at checkout!

78869287_10159366497289569_7747319178834477056_o.jpg

When you actually go and select your option that price different will appear :)
Got it. Maybe next time. If I place another order and have to pay another shipping charge, the savings goes away... and Black Friday has already made lots of "savings" go away already... Everyone else - pay attention here!

Man I saved a ton! That was awesome!
Couldn’t get through for over two hours and when I finally did that when the savings started rolling up! Nothing was available! Frankly I feel like I was suckered. Hook line and sinker I thought I had a chance at some good deals, what a waste of time...

Reactions: ReservoirDawg