• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday deals?

I’ll leave this here to keep you guys broke!!!

Attachments

• 01825088-AED1-4380-9BB7-C7B6DE632101.png
    01825088-AED1-4380-9BB7-C7B6DE632101.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 356
A couple sites are a bit ridiculous, they put 500-1000+ items on "sale". Can't say for everyone else but after about 5-10 pages I'm done. I figure if they are putting 1000+ items on sale the sale probably isn't very good. It has gotten a bit silly they should start calling it Black Fall, I've been getting "pre-black friday" sale emails since October, and last year there was "post black friday" emails till Christmas.

Hoping the KRG blem sale has something for the TRG. WOA has a couple other good deals aside just the barrels.

1000 rounds of Federal 9mm 115gr FMJ.

189.99 with a 50 buck MIR.

$139.99 is a pretty good deal.

If you shop around you can definitely beat this, looks like to me they would be 217.15 after tax/shipping, with the $50 MIR that's almost $8.35 a box. Should be able to get it down to under $7, under $6.50 if you jump through some hoops. Academy without any hoop jumping is $195 shipped with tax, take off $50 and it gets you to $7.25 a box.

Reactions: Voyager1
Anyone heard of deals on Dillon stuff? Looking for a 750

Ditto. Could use some 650 caliber conversions, case feeder plates, extra powder dies, etc...

Does tikka tac a1 6.5 creedmor ever come on sale during Black Friday? The cheapest that I can find so far is $1550

I have an SSAE and the Larue MBT-2S, considering Larue is $80 compared to the SSAE @ $180ish sale price I'd say it's a steel.
Shot them both side by side on Sat. The SSAE does feel a little better to me, but not by much. Could just be the wide shoe on the Larue?
I like the MBT 2S better then AR Gold (single stage) and put it even with my HiperFire (single stage).

My bottom line is, even for $100 it would be the best trigger per $ you could buy.

Reactions: Dpack23
Just heard MDT is having a sale starting at 3pm PST on Friday.
It's 3PM on Thursday. But I am definitely excited about it, and will be taking a brief timeout from dinner to finally buy a chassis for my Ruger American AR.

You can order the L7FB3 Full-Auto 5.56 Carrier With Enhanced Bolt for $248.00 from V1 Tactical. It's a special order item.

Contact John and get a lead time...

V1 has great pricing on all of the LMT Bolt Carrier Groups - DI, Piston, 308, 6.8, 5.56...

LMT Bolt Carrier Groups

Are they a legitimate outfit? Seems like their prices are almost too good. So good it could be dangerous. Most everything is labeled "special order"-which I'm assuming is code for it will take a long time to get?

1000 rounds of Federal 9mm 115gr FMJ.

189.99 with a 50 buck MIR.

$139.99 is a pretty good deal.

Sportsman Outdoor Superstore comes out to $389.55 after shipping and tax, for me. That is $149/case after the rebate if my math is right. Looks like MTN charges $10 shipping for their energy gift.

I will be looking for Blazer aluminum at those prices, at least I don't loose my brass.

Very legit. They are 1 of the LMT shops that is listed on the LMT Fanatics Facebook page.

I’ve purchased a 308 BCG, 20” stainless 5R 308 barrel and misc parts from V1.

Very easy to work with. Give John a call to get more info on lead times.

Yes-thanks-we've been emailing and I have all I need to know. I'm not on facebook. All good to know.

Santa's list... go to work guys:

SilencerCo Osprey 45
SilencerCo M16 LH piston
SilencerCo M13.5 LH Puston
PPQ 22LR SD (suppressor ready)
Decent AR trigger

SilencerCo M16 LH piston
SilencerCo M13.5 LH Puston
SiCo always has a BF sale at their website, worst case. I'm in the hunt for an Alpha ASR mount myself, plus maybe a Charlie FH endcap for my Chimera.

won't be any deals on area 419 muzzle breaks, they're already out of most of them

Anyone know any deals on metal 5/10rd AICS (308) magazines? (Not Magpul)