• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Black Friday Sales 2021

Primary Arms has some sick deals going on their Hiperfire stuff, just snagged another Reflex and another Competition trigger for $150 and $170 (they're normally $220-250).

BTW/FWIW If you have a Geissele or something and think your AR trigger is already Gucci, I've had them all, and you probably don't know what you're missing until you've tried a top tier hipertouch-series Hiperfire.

Is the $ 402 price for chasis base only. Meaning you have to add buttstock and grip? I ordered one as well and trying to figure that out.
Please reach out to us through our support portal and we will be happy to let you know.

-Anthony

Reactions: Badjujuu
Any discount codes for MPA?
No discount codes but check out their grenade sale page for deals

I picked up 2 chassis last year and I'm looking out this year too

Preferred has 10% off everything with code "Christmas2021"

I know a lot of people like them. Mine is ok, but they were flexible on contour to make it fit my stock when others wouldn't be.

Primary Arms has some sick deals going on their Hiperfire stuff, just snagged another Reflex and another Competition trigger for $150 and $170 (they're normally $220-250).

BTW/FWIW If you have a Geissele or something and think your AR trigger is already Gucci, I've had them all, and you probably don't know what you're missing until you've tried a top tier hipertouch-series Hiperfire.

Have you used the Trigger Techs?

No discount codes but check out their grenade sale page for deals

I picked up 2 chassis last year and I'm looking out this year too
They had an awesome gold chassis but it went fast 😍

Reactions: Badjujuu
Mistakes happen, but good customer service would not losing money on the cost of god knows how many chassis because of a listing error. Take your refunds and move on, real Karen hours in here lol.

It also very telling that someone, even in this thread, said they bought it because they knew could sell it for more.

It also very telling that someone, even in this thread, said they bought it because they knew could sell it for more.
I think the only person that said something like that was me a page back when I was actually defending MDT. I mentioned that I was tempted to buy one at that price but ultimately thought it wouldn’t be right to do so.

I think MDT has handled this with total class.

They even had a event listed where they were going to be paying for 300 Black Friday orders for folks that subbed to their YT channel. So now in addition to that it sounds like they have to cover an additional $250-300 on every ACC order because of their mistaken listing.

@MDT_OFFICIAL, I did have a question on how the YT sub would be matched to your order? Most of our usernames won’t be a 1-to-1 match with our real customer names

I think the only person that said something like that was me a page back when I was actually defending MDT. I mentioned that I was tempted to buy one at that price but ultimately thought it wouldn’t be right to do so.

I must have misread that, my point was that the price was so low, it literally makes no sense to sell them for that. When your customer base could turn around and sell it for more on the secondary market the same day. Why would that make sense to a rational person lol

Reactions: white_rushin
I am getting an Atlas Bipod Cal Gen. 2 no clamp and I’m looking to add an Arca clamp (or arca and picatinny clamp combo)

Is there a good BF price on any? I know the most popular one seems to be RRS.

I must have misread that, my point was that the price was so low, it literally makes no sense to sell them for that. When your customer base could turn around and sell it for more on the secondary market the same day. Why would that make sense to a rational person lol
Sure it is. To sell off overstock of product. Especially when a Gen 2 is dropping on January.

holy crap on the mdt beatdown. if you were going to sell your rifle for $3000 and mistakenly listed for $300, would anyone here honor the sale, and frankly, should anyone honor the sale? admit the mistake, refund money if applicable and move on.

Sure it is. To sell off overstock of product. Especially when a Gen 2 is dropping on January.
I can see 10%, 20% hell maybe even 30% if it’s something no one wants. But for a chassis that’s in demand, you’re telling me over 50% off makes sense when they sell on the MP for like 800+

I'm not mad at them. Got a sweet deal on a couple of mags.

I can see 10%, 20% hell maybe even 30% if it’s something no one wants. But for a chassis that’s in demand, you’re telling me over 50% off makes sense when they sell on the MP for like 800
Has absolutely nothing to do with the used marketplace. Zero.
Why would a retailer care what the used market is selling for if they wanted to move product?
When the gen 2 releases in a few months demand and price would naturally drop anyways. Especially for the brand new items at retailers. So they would want to move as much overstock as possible during the off-season so they don’t have to sit on it.
You can simp all you want. At the end of the day your just wearing a black latex suit with a ball gag.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the used marketplace. Zero.
Why would a retailer care what the used market is selling for if they wanted to move product?
When the gen 2 releases in a few months demand and price would naturally drop anyways. Especially for the brand new items at retailers. So they would want to move as much overstock as possible during the off-season so they don’t have to sit on it.
You can simp all you want. At the end of the day your just wearing a black latex suit with a ball gag.
Ahh name calling, nice. I literally do not own a single mdt product lol. Why would a retailer care? Because that’s what their product is worth. Their guys clearly are users here, you don’t think they would use any metric to inform the pricing? You do realize companies, no matter how good their CS is, are not your buddies. They are in the business of making money.

Usually the fire sale or clearance comes after a gen 2 is released not before. Imagine cannibilizing your own sales before you even have the new product out. Makes a lot of sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Rexwagon
I am getting an Atlas Bipod Cal Gen. 2 no clamp and I’m looking to add an Arca clamp (or arca and picatinny clamp combo)

Is there a good BF price on any? I know the most popular one seems to be RRS.

Currently running their arca clamp. I’m a fan. It comes with a pic rail if I remember correctly

Reactions: white_rushin
The biggest thing I appreciate out of all of this, is how MDT tied up my Black Friday money on something that may or may not happen. So anything, anywhere else, will be long out of stock by the time they message me back. That's clever as hell 👌

Currently running their arca clamp. I’m a fan. It comes with a pic rail if I remember correctly
Thanks! Looks to be about $30+ cheaper than other options with the GovX discount. This should work with a KRG branded Arca rail right?

The biggest thing I appreciate out of all of this, is how MDT tied up my Black Friday money on something that may or may not happen. So anything, anywhere else, will be long out of stock by the time they message me back. That's clever as hell 👌

Have you tried contacting them through their service portal? They have been incredibly responsive with quick resolution.

Reactions: Schütze

Sounds like they did you a pretty big favor if $400 for a few days is that significant to you. Take the money and buy more income producing tools or education.

Hi guys,

We are super glad our website held up this year. We put a lot of effort and money into getting onto a platform that supports the firearm industry and is well setup for the load we get.

With any new system, there are bugs. And with growth, there are new people involved. There are certainly some issues we ran into with this Black Friday launch even with some wrong descriptions.

But we are a company that puts people first. Our customers, and our employees. Not money. So there are a whole bunch of people that were able to purchase a full ACC system at a price that should not have happened. But this is our issue, not yours. We will take the hit. You got a great deal.

We will always put people first. If you ever have an issue with how MDT handled a situation, which are bound to happen, reach out to me personally anytime.

Maarten Van Ruitenburg
CEO at MDT

They haven’t responded to many of us who took this route yesterday
They responded to me twice.
Once before midnight EST last night.

I say that’s really good, especially considering the workload.
Customer Service is a very difficult and unrewarding job.
So, I say , Super Thanks to MDT for their Customer Service.

Constant bad mouthing and bitching always works against anyone’s favor.
Karma is a dual edged sword…

Last edited:
That's awesome of MDT. I don't know how to feel about the fact that I saw this deal and thought "gotta be a typo" and moved on!

Hi TM6,

Please reach to us directly through our support portal with your order number and we are happy to look into this and find a resolution for you. The link is below!

-Anthony

Email sent through your portal with my order # and time my order was placed.

TM6

Anyone seen any binocular deals. My boy needs a pair of 8x something lighter, mostly archery applications.

Any mods want to step in and ban certain asshats from the marketplace?

I know people who are grateful they can afford an ACC chassis, and then there's assholes (whom I won't mention) that bought 3 or 4 to rip people off on the market place. Bitching about the "the customer is right" is another thing. Literally no other company does this, and most firearms companies do internal auctions/sales rather than sell to customers. Fuck you karens.

Outside of that, is armageddon gear doing anything? Or precision underground?

Looking for a deal on an origin short action or a 223AI prefit, but I know they don't really show up below MSRP much.

Anyone seen any binocular deals. My boy needs a pair of 8x something lighter, mostly archery applications.

Cameraland has some on sale, like this here: $169 Was $389 Athlon Ares 8x42 29 .ozs

Regards,

TM6

I don’t know what your budget is. But maven has 25% off on their c1 series

MDT taking the hit.
That’s a good company right there.

A lot of you got a steal of a deal on those ACC chassis.

Been trying for three years on BF to grab one for my PRS build but had trouble loading to my cart for payment. Finally ordered it last night at the great price and then this fiasco. At least with those who only grabbed one they're more likely to use for personal use and not for resale at a profit.

TM6

How about Manners Composite Stocks, aka MCS.
Do they offer a BF code or perhaps anything for Veterans?
Thought I should ask before I Add to Cart

This thread is embarrassing. These guys go above and beyond with this sale.

I got the acc base for $670 while it was labeled at the acc system. Contacted them and done. Why the drama?

Reactions: lash and MDT_Josh