• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Blackhawk Stalker Drag Mat

zklug

Private
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2011
AZ
I usually use eagle gear but have been having a hell of a time finding an eagle DB-BS in stock, so I went ahead with the Blackhawk instead.

They seemed to have changed some of the features from their older one which was very similiar to the eagle bag, hence why I went with it.

The outside has molle straps opposed to the original and another added strap for the grip area of the rifle.

Its not really an issue I actually like this one more, just wanted to see if anybody else got the different style like the one I recieved.

Older:
http://www.blackhawk.com/product/Stalker-Drag-Mat,172,1396.htm

Newer?

Picture 001 by HendrixLead123, on Flickr

Picture 002 by HendrixLead123, on Flickr

Re: Blackhawk Stalker Drag Mat

I have old style, new style looks mo better. I like the additional gun tie downs for the short guns.

Ya I like it much better, gives you some more option's. The Tie down secures my 18.5" real snug, almost reaches the other pouch with the crown cover on.

Hey, it's made for the true operator, it must be good!
wink.gif
It does look like a nice bag/mat and the price point is GTG.

The reason you can't find eagle is bc they were bought out by ARK. Also why you are seeing almost all eagle brand products on closeout the last month or two. The guys who used to do eagle have however started up another company, having a brain fart with the name though.

that thing looks sick! might have to buy myself one. the midway drag might be taking a backseat to this baby

I wonder that I can't find this Drag Mat in Multicam color only at extremeoutfitters.us website..
No such color at other site and even at official Blackhawk site.
Is this Genuine Blackhawk in Multicam?

Pacer

Thanks for the post. Have been looking for another one of the Eagle bags without much luck. Just order two of these.

Ya, I also was a little leery being that I couldn't find the bag in multicam anywhere, Blackhawk hasn't updated there website for the new style anyways, Im positive its Blackhawk though Ive seen the newer drag mats at cabelas and a couple of other retailers. I am guessing they only did a limited run in multicam or something, either way for $80 its a quality bag and it gets the job done.

Pacer 316, just received 2 pcs of these, overall quite good especially for this price, thanks for the topic. Just a note, 26"barrel rifle fit fine to this case, 26"+ muzzle brake will fit but very tight, but I guess this is ideal for 24" with muzzle protection cover.

Fairly certain that the mat pictured in the OP isn't a Blackhawk - they've never offered it in anything but black and olive drab to the best of my knowledge, and the straps don't look the same...

I can't say it is Genuine or Fake (what signs or genuine BH ?) but anyway here are additional photos. Can't compare with another Blackhawk or Eagle, but overall quality isn't bad to my mind..

msg-60620-2.JPG

msg-60620-3.JPG

msg-60620-4.JPG

msg-60620-5.JPG

msg-60620-6.JPG

I have the older OD version, fits my 300winmag, McMillian A5, 28" with brake & NF 56mm - it fits but is about maxxed for scope