• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bob the Fake Mexican is off the campaign trail with a "bacterial infection."

Reminds me of an old buddy of mine, his name was Bob.
He would introduce himself as "Bob, 1 O, no L"

In case you're slow, he meant not Boob, not Blob, but Bob.

1661737234228.gif

Yeah, Rockdale is in Milam Co. next door to me here in Bell Co. I'd love to see Bobby Francis come to Belton as we have the largest 4th of July parade in the State. If you ever get the chance, it's well worth attending. The 1st Cav. mounted horse platoon from Ft. Hood is always a big hit. Really cool as they are all kitted out in period uniforms right down to SAA Colts and trapdoor Springfields in saddle scabbards.

I'm guessing the bacterial infection is real but not serious.

He needed a way to change direction as his "campaign in hostile territory" strategy wasn't working out too well.

Family/health/etc are the easy way out.

I'm sorry. What does he currently do for a living? Does he have a job? What was his last paying job? How does he currently feed his family and pay the mortgage?

Serious minds want to know..
His job is to make promises that are impossible to keep and accepts a paycheck of stolen tax $$

Reactions: JLP83 and Thorny
He's a fucking whore as are most politicians. They're all for sale to the highest bidder.
I think Harry Truman was about the last honest one.
R.e6c8425cb1e9e95df759ef3e66329d25

Last edited:
Reactions: HD1911 and The D
He's a fucking whore as are most politicians. They're all for sale to the highest bidder.
I think Harry Truman was about the last honest one.
R.e6c8425cb1e9e95df759ef3e66329d25
I'm laughing thinking there are whores and there are effing whores. As an IT consultant ... well, you know where I'm going with this. Suffice to say, I think the work i do is far more noble than that guy, otherwise, I'm going to be mightily insulted. Mightily.

I'm laughing thinking there are whores and there are effing whores. As an IT consultant ... well, you know where I'm going with this. Suffice to say, I think the work i do is far more noble than that guy, otherwise, I'm going to be mightily insulted. Mightily.
You aren't the only one laughing. Too many fags and not enough time.

I'm sorry. What does he currently do for a living? Does he have a job? What was his last paying job? How does he currently feed his family and pay the mortgage?

Serious minds want to know..
Apparently lives off a good marriage and l would bet a healthy chunk of Soro's PAC monies. If he ever gets a foothold into the system in 40 years we'll see another one of these lifers.
Screenshot_20220829_153748.jpg

Damn, you can't even joke about Democrats without it actually being true.

"Reuters was forced to fact-check claims that Texas gubernatorial candidate Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke (D) had contracted monkeypox..."

You’ll notice they don’t dare try this with the Babylon Bee. It seems no matter what retarded scenarios they cook up to joke about they come true 6 months down the line

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
I feel like I'm on a roll.

I'm going to double down and say he caught it eating Willie Nelson's 88 yr. old ass.

C'mon, big money! Big money!