• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bohica Arms uppers accuracy out theeeeere

Coyote3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2008
Wyoming T.S.
Anyone here have any Bohica Arms uppers in any caliber. Would like to get an idea about the quality and accuracy out of them. Not at a hundred yards either. I mean 700 yards and beyond. Any takers?????

Re: Bohica Arms uppers accuracy out theeeeere

My buddy just got one, we'll be shooting it soon I'll post about it when we do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bohica? as in Bend Over Here It Comes Again

OK, no, I haven't heard of those uppers.</div></div> I want to know what is wrong with there equipment before I decide to order from them, not just a little quip with no information. If you got something to say about them, its a free country, say it so all of us can here it....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coyote3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bohica? as in Bend Over Here It Comes Again

OK, no, I haven't heard of those uppers.</div></div> I want to know what is wrong with there equipment before I decide to order from them, not just a little quip with no information. If you got something to say about them, its a free country, say it so all of us can here it....</div></div>

He wasn't saying anything bad about them.... It's a joke, like snafu, fubar, bohica....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=B.O.H.I.C.A

I'm sure the company knew what they were doing when they chose the name.

Gotcha, really didn't know but still would like someone to give some real time data on their equipment.

Here's my friend's Bohica:

DSC02314.jpg

We still haven't taken it out yet, so no idea how it shoots.

He waited 13 months for it.

We've loaded up a bunch of ammo for it, looking forwards to taking it out:
IMG_3010.jpg

We'll be comparing it to my Serbu when we go:
Shawn-and-Serbu.jpg