• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some constructive criticism:

It looks like you broke NPA between shots 4 and 5 on your five shot group.

Your trigger behavior could use some work. I think there is minimal, if any, follow through.

Also, why did you not show your group?

Other than that, good luck with the channel, that is a nice looking rifle too.
👍🏽

Some constructive criticism:

It looks like you broke NPA between shots 4 and 5 on your five shot group.

Your trigger behavior could use some work. I think there is minimal, if any, follow through.

Also, why did you not show your group?

Other than that, good luck with the channel, that is a nice looking rifle too.
👍🏽
Thanks for checking it out. Now get ready for the excuse train! Lol. For one reason or another the target cam did not store the footage of my group. I probably pushed the wrong button as the storm that was rolling in started to dump rain right as I finished filming. I was able to run down range and salvage my soaked target. I will snap a pic of the group and post when I get chance!

Another piece of constructive criticism, stop talking in inches. The scope is either adjusting in mils or moa. Tell them how to use the reticle as a ruler and make the adjustment with the scope in moa or mils. Not inches. That way the second shot would be in that center ring. ;)

Another piece of constructive criticism, stop talking in inches. The scope is either adjusting in mils or moa. Tell them how to use the reticle as a ruler and make the adjustment with the scope in moa or mils. Not inches. That way the second shot would be in that center ring. ;)
#inches matter

• Haha
Reactions: Rob01

I thought about this too but figured the target squares must all be one inch in size (and maybe that was his reasoning for it) so I didn't mention it. But I agree it's more practical to call it based on what reticle his scope has.

I thought about this too but figured the target squares must all be one inch in size (and maybe that was his reasoning for it) so I didn't mention it. But I agree it's more practical to call it based on what reticle his scope has.

Doesn't matter if they were 1" or half inch or three inches. The scope doesn't adjust in inches. If doing an instructional video would be better to teach them something else useful along the way with the main instruction in the video.

Reactions: spife7980
Doesn't matter if they were 1" or half inch or three inches. The scope doesn't adjust in inches. If doing an instructional video would be better to teach them something else useful along the way with the main instruction in the video.

I agree 100%. I just thought that's what was going through the OP's mind and his reasoning for it.

Agree 100%.