• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

BREAKING: Another person sets himself on fire in front of the White House.

Even if he had lived, oh boy the criminal charges he would have faced...

Last time I checked, possession of unregistered fire arms in DC is already a big no-no, much less brandishing them in public.

And had TWO of them!!!
default_bellylaf.gif

There's an increasing number of people with psychosis and i honestly don't know why but this is a typical example.

Reading his bio on @Tchitcherine 's article it seems like there shouldn't be any reasons for him to go off the deep end like that. He appeared to have a pretty solid career history, which most likely means that he was not suffering financial woes. From his family's statements it looks like something unknown to them had set him off.

Psychosis is quite prevalent nowadays and being from an urban environment, I lost count of how many times I've witnessed an EDP freaking out on city streets or public transit. And then there are those who were reported missing by concerned family members, only to be found floating in a nearby river or jumped into the path of a commuter train several hours later. No suicide notes and very few past indicators of psychological distress. Just seems like one day, some wires short-circuited in their heads.

Reactions: Munchchop
Reading his bio on @Tchitcherine 's article it seems like there shouldn't be any reasons for him to go off the deep end like that. He appeared to have a pretty solid career history, which most likely means that he was not suffering financial woes. From his family's statements it looks like something unknown to them had set him off.

Psychosis is quite prevalent nowadays and being from an urban environment, I lost count of how many times I've witnessed an EDP freaking out on city streets or public transit. And then there are those who were reported missing by concerned family members, only to be found floating in a nearby river or jumped into the path of a commuter train several hours later. No suicide notes and very few past indicators of psychological distress. Just seems like one day, some wires short-circuited in their heads.

https://sites.google.com/site/targetedindividuals101/home/v2k

Hmmmm?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Sad fact is, we need mental hospitals back in business, however, I dont trust any government agency or medical health professional to determine who should be committed. The killing will just continue sadly. This is the cost of lost trust.

You’re not wrong.

PREVIEW
3:44
The Trammps - Disco Inferno
YouTube · CoooLverstukas
Dec 14, 2008

Link didnt take....?