• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: GA homeowner shoots dead 3 armed mask wearing thugs.

I feel a little bad for the possum.

Are you sad for the possum or sad you werent there to snag it up for dinner later this week? ?

As for the issue of the OP:

Good for this guy for being upstanding, exercising his rights, being man enough to defend his family when the pressure was there.
Armed and violent criminals are just that and should be dealt with accordingly.

I will not be vile or hateful.
No need and it diminishes reasonable thought IMAO.

Are you sad for the possum or sad you werent there to snag it up for dinner later this week? ?

As for the issue of the OP:

Good for this guy for being upstanding, exercising his rights, being man enough to defend his family when the pressure was there.
Armed and violent criminals are just that and should be dealt with accordingly.

I will not be vile or hateful.
No need and it diminishes reasonable thought IMAO.
Colorado Hippie, everybody knows you put a possum on corn and water for a fews weeks before eating it. But the doc told me to lay off the possum (high in cholesterol).

Oh, I know about feeding them prior to dining.
I also have been witness to hillbillies all excited about a “free meal”!........
Never me of course!?

I like possum while wearing Birkenstocks and tie-dye, with an AR on a sling.
Messes with minds!!!

We used to have a clean tank for catfish.
They tasted even better after some clean water and a bit better food.
Of course, I kinda like the natural taste too.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
The only thing road kill possum is good for is shoving in that bitch english lit teacher's mailbox. Not that I would have ever done such a thing. Nor would I have covered said possum in cheese dip from the nacho machine in the back of the store.

Refresh my memory, what crimes did the wild animals commit?

Unlicensed road crossings?

Walking the wrong direction on an undivided highway?

Not displaying proper lighting after sundown, while on a state maintained road?

Ineffective rear reflectors when tail lights are inoperative?

No "Slow Moving Vehicle" placard?

Jaywalking?

Waddling while intoxicated?

Failure to yield the right of way?

Display of speed?

No rear view mirror?

Failure to signal intent?

Unsafe equipment?

Failure to secure load?

And lastly, littering the highway?

I thought certain race of people smack the shit out their kids so it makes their kids obedient, what happened ?

The homeowner owns a semi automatic rifle?!?! Oh no!

Probably saved his life, and life if his loved ones too. Remember this, when it's time to turn in your AR15.

It is IMPEERATIVE that you own and have the legal right to possess and use standard capacity nagazines.!

Where can I buy these Nagazines you speak of?

Unlicensed road crossings?

Walking the wrong direction on an undivided highway?

Not displaying proper lighting after sundown, while on a state maintained road?

Ineffective rear reflectors when tail lights are inoperative?

No "Slow Moving Vehicle" placard?

Jaywalking?

Waddling while intoxicated?

Failure to yield the right of way?

Display of speed?

No rear view mirror?

Failure to signal intent?

Unsafe equipment?

Failure to secure load?

And lastly, littering the highway?
You know they’ll give me a ticket if o shit in the grass! ?

Reactions: oneshot86
So who will cure cancer now??

I love how no names of the teens are being released because I have a sneaking suspicion listing Ledevalian and Jarqueeses' names would be way too racist.

WTF is up with JoVita the tranny and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ the 'he din have to kill them' crowd at 1:08

This article has some more information.

1. The three juveniles were masked and armed.
2. One of the juveniles opened fire first on the person who returned fire and killed them.
3. While I'm going to be a bit of an asshole here, who in the fuck is on their porch (in a group of 3 folks) at 4am. With an AK47.

Neighborhood watch program members.

Apparently, it works...

I always wonder about things like this. If it was a legit home invasion, the poor homeowner's grief is just beginning with all the negative press, civil suits, and that is if there are no charges pressed.

If further investigation reveals some connection such as the youths were trying to rip off a known dope dealer, or if it is a debt gone bad, again, the home owner's grief is just starting.

I have no sympathy for those who would attempt home invasions. I wonder if the home owner anticipated something and that was how they were able to have an AR15 available before the robbers even made it to their front door.

Im guessing by the lack of mainstream media coverage the Home owner was NOT white.

Still, the loss of life of misguided children is still unfortunate and sad.

The fucktard parents of theese teens should be in jail. Their failures are ultimately responsible.

Reactions: wh20crazy

This article has some more information.

1. The three juveniles were masked and armed.
2. One of the juveniles opened fire first on the person who returned fire and killed them.
3. While I'm going to be a bit of an asshole here, who in the fuck is on their porch (in a group of 3 folks) at 4am. With an AK47.

----------
----------

Somebody who had heard something really wrong and knew that some shit is about to go down. Or he could have ran into these thugs previously and they had threatened him...

Somebody who had heard something really wrong and knew that some shit is about to go down. Or he could have ran into these thugs previously and they had threatened him...

I'm not buying for a second that the homeowner and his friends knew who the masked teens were. This sounds way too much like an attempted gang hit gone wrong. Sending young kids in to do the gang's dirty work is very common. So yeah, I'm not buying this was a robbery at all.

Reactions: jim996
Ain't it shitty how the media blathers on and on about the 3 dead delinquent perps whom were committing armed burglary... for many paragraphs.

And then, the second to last line of the LONG article just comments that "the homeowner was a quiet guy"....

Nope, no agenda here. None whatsoever. We sure want you to think your own thoughts, and don't let me tell you what to be thinking....

You know....
Auto correct will automatically turn "superlative" into "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", but I accidently put an N where an M should be, and this stupid assed machine just goes, "Yeah, that looks good."

I did the same thing once describing the size as bigger. Hit the N and was banned for life from that website. ?

Ain't it shitty how the media blathers on and on about the 3 dead delinquent perps whom were committing armed burglary... for many paragraphs.

And then, the second to last line of the LONG article just comments that "the homeowner was a quiet guy"....

Nope, no agenda here. None whatsoever. We sure want you to think your own thoughts, and don't let me tell you what to be thinking....

Actually makes sense, if that is what the mediafags are trying to push.

Don't fuck with the quiet guys. Most of us are working hard, trying to provide the most for our families and being exemplars of our communities.

The only thing that these three misunderstood, poor youths had been looking for that night was a Darwin award. And they found that real quick...

JFC, at 1:16 into the vid, some kid says this aint supposed to be how it goes down. I wish he'd step the fuck up and inform us how it is supposed to be.
Under my breath I need to say, I would not want to be the homeowner right now, though I support him.

Reactions: wh20crazy
I read a few where the first thing they did was bring up Zimmerman

If this whole thing happened outside I want someone to give me the background

Like why 3 people were outside with a rifle at 0400 on a porch talking

Did the alleged robbers just come up to them wearing masks brandishing or were they caught sneaking?

What were the ranges and area configuration we are talking about here?

Did they know each other? ( or have some kind of history)

Whole lot of "coincidences" for what one would think is a random 0400 scenario.

Back in the day, some neighborhoods we visited with the swat team, had two levels of security. These included those we were about to visit, and the neighbors who didnt like the clientele of those we were visiting.
The clientele would break into any nearby house to get "trade goods" for the product.
The trapped neighbors had cameras, motion sensors, and motion alarms. They were well aware of what was in their yards at all hours... to include us as we went after their neighbor.

Sometimes they warned the neighbors who had the exact same security systems, who were slower to wake up after crashing the night b4 bc of product usage.
Several hits were dry holes bc the product was flushed, unless we cut the water first, and we did that a time of two.

Hood people live different from you, survival to them isnt necessarily the same thought process as yours in a more civilized world.

Those coincidences you mention might be hood survival 102, alien to non hooders.

Seen some unique things in the hood that dont happen in other places.

I have seen: three generations living in the same household. The grandfather would sleep days and sit up on the porch at night, sipping shine or pbr, and maybe with a couple of his buds from next doors, neighborhood watch style.

I was a curious young officer, and stopped and asked a few times. I found it best to take a cold six pack of pbr or hoppingator and sit it on the porch table when I came asking. And leave it when I left.

Grandpa said it went back to Klan watch days, when "somebody" better be awake....

They formerly had to watch out for sheeters, now they have to watch out for less well intentioned of their own.

Hood life....

the quote "I understand 1 shot", how you gonna put down 3 armed robbers with 1 shot? How do you defend yourself against several criminals with a bolt gun?
Thank go for semi auto firearms!

Every one of those thugs could have had a gun. If they knew the homeowner had guns - the stupidly might have thought they were going to steal them. They were mistaken.

You know....
Auto correct will automatically turn "superlative" into "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", but I accidently put an N where an M should be, and this stupid assed machine just goes, "Yeah, that looks good."

Yeah, I was joking because naga sounds like another word.

i am surprise the BLM hippies didnt run with this, they got better things to do or what ?

Havent confirmed but I'm guessing the homeowner is NOT white. So the race card cant be played.
So when its a black shooter Black lives doesn't matter but when its a Caucasian it does. BS