• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brett Favre- Pat Tillman comparison

NFL and NBA not surprising.

Never
Again
Seen
Circular
Auto
Racing

I know not of these things. I never thought NASCAR would fucking cave, but here we are.

am i supposed to care what some ignorant peckerwood says?

I totally agree with you, but when a officer responds to a call, most likely he does no know the race of the person in need or the offender, unless he/she is working in a inner city area. On arrival, what happens next is on the person of interest!

Rgr, on my part 38 years, and still involved, yes, it much depends on the officer, how well he knows the sector, and any emphasis on getting to know his clients. After 3 years, most officers are pretty dialed in. Imhe.
Stay safe.

Reactions: clcustom1911
There is no comparison that can be made between Pat Tillman and Kaepernick, NONE! Pat Tillman was a man full of honor, character, integrity and selfless service! Kaepernick doesn’t have a clue what any of those words even mean because they don’t include the words ‘me’, ‘I’, and ‘mine’! Anyone who tries to draw a comparison between the two is just a BLM Ass kisser or a strait up fucking idiot! Keep taking that knee during the anthem you Kaeperdick idiots!... Its because of men like Pat Tillman you are able to do so!

Actually Pat is the true tragedy, Not only did he give up everything, but his whole death was a massive lie by the bush administration where Crystal approved the silver star and he knew he was killed by blue on blue. It was a great disservice to his unit, his family and the nation that such a warrior's death had to be spun into a bunch of lies for PR points. Pat did not need lies spun to make him into a giant, he was already one.

Pat's turds had more honor and dignity that Kaepernick will ever have. An abandoned half breed adopted and raised by a wealthy white family who have him every advantage in the world, yet turns around and bites the hand that feeds. I guess its ok when he calls cops pigs and says they should die, somehow the media always forgets that part. If any white person said that about a black their life and career would be ruined and the communists and democrats wouldn't keep posting articles about him years after he has become irrelevant.

Farve is a washed up, broke, junkie cuck looking to make a few bucks by being a puppet for the communists. Fuck him and I hope he dies in agony and destitute.

Protest is a Right.
Not absolutely American, but a world wide phenomenon. A human reaction to "something", from big and very important, to small, insignificant, and petty.

Patriotic ? One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. Patriotic means different things to different people.

Looking at Craphead, from the longer view, as well as other athletes and Hollywood shitheads.... with their $... and their actions...

While Craphead was protesting as is his right, he was also posturing... he did give money to a youth recovery project as have others, but, again, posturing. No depth. Shallow. Absolutely no hero.

If you want to see a black HERO who put his money where his mouth was, his life on the line, and risked it all,
Look up Tuskegee Al Attorney Fred D. Gray, SEE what he DID, SEE what he ACCOMPLISHED, and that puts Craphead so low on the totem pole, he could well be the shit pile under it.

Now, if those social justice posturing shitheads, athletes and stars wanted to really make a difference, they could pool their moneys and pay Fred Sr, Fred Jr, and Stanley Gray to tear some people a new asshole,

And really accomplish something.

But no, posturing and publicity is more important than actually doing something that easily proven, can create a change. And did when there was a very real danger of a klukker killing Fred like Ray killed King...

Craphead is a hypocritical piece of shit.
Just a slightly higher level of shit than Morris Dees and the RIP off fuck over black people Southern Poverty Law Center.

Fred D. Gray is a MAN who made a difference in the face of great adversity.

On a Family vacation.

Visited Charleston, SC on our drive to Hilton Head.

Learned about this man from a small highway sign.

Crappydick couldnt hold a candle to his courage....

Reactions: j-huskey