• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Building a USMC M40A3

Re: Building a USMC M40A3

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nakas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1245.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg
</div></div>

Awesome collection. What kind of scopes do you plan on putting on there?

Reactions: aku

I wish they were all mine! They belong to a close friend. I need to take pictures of my rifle. I have a S&B 4-16 on mine.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mine
P3270025.jpg

</div></div>

Outstanding!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seb308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And mine:

211156be.jpg
</div></div>
Love that paint,who did it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jerry W Hudson II</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just scored a Ross M1 trigger guard off of gunbroker for $200. I guess I will be building an early model M40A3 now lol </div></div>

Those are harder to come by than you would think! Took me forever to find mine

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jerry W Hudson II</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just scored a Ross M1 trigger guard off of gunbroker for $200. I guess I will be building an early model M40A3 now lol </div></div>

Those are harder to come by than you would think! Took me forever to find mine

True that! I got lucky and traded into mine. Was gonna build my A3 on a sweet old style A4 I have. But I'm leaning towards doing it on one of the newer ones.

Congrats on the builds guys! Keep them coming!!!

Just waiting on the 2112's to finish up my barreled A3 action! Its not a lefty, I had to flip the picture.

IMG_0533_zps08d4f19b.jpg

Last edited: