• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Bullet Flight Military 3.1.0 Problem

alpha6164

Minuteman
Oct 3, 2008
Jacksonville, FL
I have owned the KAC Bullet Flight military for about a year for my iPhone without any issues. I just realized that no matter which profile i pull up and select "Range Card" it shows the Zero click value 50 yards more than what is selected for that rifle/ammos profile.

For example, if i go into my FNAR profile with 175gr Match ammo profile it shows Zero Range=100 yards, but when i click "Range Card" it shows 1.0 MOA elevation at 100 yards, but 0 MOA at 150 yards even though the profile shows Zero Range of 100. This is the same for every single ammo profile i have. It has never done this before.

All inputs appreciated. Thanks.

Saman

Re: Bullet Flight Military 3.1.0 Problem

i quit using mine cause it was never wright. ive spent hours and hours changing to different settings trying to the come ups to be wright but it didnt work. but i also noticed the same problem as you.

Mine also works well, I haven’t used it past a 1000 to much but so far so good.

All of my custom set ups and most of my default setups are normal...

I have a 243 running 80 grain projectiles that has that problem tho... "modify" says zero at 100 yards with 1.5 scope height... yet range chart says 100 yards -1, 125 0...

I dunno. Im cool with it tho, because my customs dont seem to have any problems.