• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bullet Test Pic added !!!!

Re: Bullet Test Pic added !!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: inode</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone else tested them yet? </div></div>

Hey thanks for shooting them. I am impressed with the group. I am still at NTC for a few more weeks. Now if we can get some other to submit their report, that would be great. Thanks again !!!

Hoping to get out this weekend. Have 175 SMKs and 175 Berger BTs also loaded up for a side-by-side comparison.

Hi mike, Sorry its been very crazy for me as of late. I tested your bullets this past weekend, but only took them out to 100 yards. I tested them side by side next to 175 SMK's and you bullets surprised me a bit, the best group I had ever gotten with the SMK's was 1/2" at 100, compared to 155 Scenars being a constant .25" to .30" at 100. Your bullets shot .33" 5 shot group and a .48" 10 shot group at 100 yards using 44.5gr Varget at 2.825" OAL.

I was very pleased to say the least.

It was a very short range trip so I didnt get a chance to take any pics. I still have some bullets left, Ill try to take them out to 300 yards and take pics this time.

Looks like these are getting some good results. Good to hear that they are working well for people. Congrats man.