• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Burris fulfield 2 tactical

Re: Burris fulfield 2 tactical

I have on on my AR, it works and holds zero. Glass is decent as well.

I've had a Fullfield II, not a Tactical on a Bushmaster Varmint for a few years. With the Ballistic plex reticle, anything from 10-400 yards is pretty much owned. Never touching the knobs, BTW.

I have that one on my SPS. I like it. I have to find bargains in glass as I sneak up on the "someday" threshold of truly high end optics. Until then I make do with the best of the rest!

At some point I'll be able to sell a few things and get something really nice, which my wife will bludgeon me with, thus proving it really was worth the extra high price!

Had two. Both 4.5-14. I thought the glass was very good. Low light performance was *exceptional*. Had low light "scope-off's" with my buddies after legal light. They could not believe how much you could see through that scope. Perhaps it's best feature.

If you're planning to dial. Move to the next choice now. Save yourself the frustration. I owned two of these, my son has one and my shooting partner had one. NONE of them settle after dialing. This is the stereotypical "bang on the knobs with a small hammer" scope.

Set it and forget it, use the ballisticplex reticle: win

Dialing: run, do not walk.

.02 John

i have a 3-9 on my 300rum sps.. nice clear optics but the cross hairs are a bit thick but otherwise its been great the ballistic reticle has worked well out to 600yards for me.. havent shot further yet..

Mike

I have a Fullfield Tactical 2-7 on an STG 58. Better than expected glass for the money, holds a zero and the reticle works well for holdovers out to 400 as other have said. The tactical knobs are a nice feature for a scope in this price range. It is not a high end optic, but a solid basic scope.