• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes burris signature series

fredjake1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2009
Looking for opinions on these scopes. Scope to go on a 243 hunting rifle.

Re: burris signature series

Terrific scopes with Burris's top of the line glass. Very impressive in low light conditions -- especially for scopes with 1 inch tubes. No parallax adjustment in thier lower powered Signature scopes, but many prefer a preset parallax on a hunting scope anyway.
I currently have two of these on ARs that I have set up for hunting. Both are 3-12 power. I am very happy with them both.

I have a 4-16x44 with ballistaplex and I really like it. Switched from nikon to this last year because I like the BP from burris better than the bdc from nikon for more precise aiming. Glass is clear tracks well not that I dial for shots with the covered turrets but when sighting in it tracked well and holds zero well. Seems like holdovers are placed well too. Good customer service from what I hear too.

Just ordered a 4.5-14 Tac30 for a backup hunting rifle. I will let you know. It is definitely lighter than my NF!