• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell’s Elite LRS, 2nd coming of HDMR

Re: Bushnell’s Elite LRS, 2nd coming of HDMR

If we're looking for more news at shot 2013 (in january I think) can we expect to see these guys around mid 2013?

LoneWolf can you explain how you operate the zero stop feature on the new turrets? Do you have any pictures of them? I understand there purpose but am curious what the procedure will be. Is it going to be similar to S&B where you will need an allen wrench or tooless like a PR?

any news on how much travel these will have? 1 of the reason i decided against the elite tactical was the limited travel in it. think it had 50 or 60 moa but can't remember for sure

Hey Guys,

I talked to bushnell and was able to get a couple of part numbers for the Tremor Black and FDE models. They werent able to give me any timeframes on when it would be released, or if there would be any other reticles available.

The black tremor PN# is ET35215TZ. MSRP $2700
The FDE tremor PN# is ET35215TZA. MSRP $2800

I really hope they do make the G2 reticle available.

Ill post more if I am able to find out.

I see eurooptic.com has the new models on their website with prices

The 4.5-30 being $2200 & George's group buy at $1990, I could see the new 3.5-21 being $1800 when settled in.

I've got a 4.5-30x50 h59 on pre-order.

Almost double what I wanted to spend on my optic, but it is as perfect on paper as I could hope for based on my wants. I'll see when I get her if it translates to the final product and if everything is as I hope.

Great Bushnell, way to throw a wrench in it! This is awesome news! 10 mil turn... finally.

But like others here, I'm hoping they'll offer it with the G2DMR reticle, the Horus reticle is nice but it obscures way too much in the sight picture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who the hell wears wool wookie gloves? It's 2012</div></div> Oh my gosh boone, you had me rolling on the floor with this one!

I call the turrets on the DMR Lego turrets because they look like my sons lego bricks
smile.gif
They definitely do not need to be that big, but a small price to pay for the optical quality Bushnell is putting out with it's Tactical Elite line.

I'm excited for Shot show...

someone educate me why on earth would they make a 1-8x model scope with a 34 mm tube?? its not like someone that is running a scope of that mag range is going to be running it out to 2000 yards and needs the larger tube for greater adjustment range.

I've been a huge fan of Bushnell after learning of there outstanding support to military and law enforcement via their direct sales program... and the experience I had ordering their first tactical spotter going above and beyond... Plus I'm impressed with their products...

Now all of this news? Dang this has me excited!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rubicon06on33s</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see eurooptic.com has the new models on their website with prices </div></div> I see that too, what is interesting is that the Bushnell Tactical page at eurooptic.com lists the LRS as 3.5-21x just like the current DMR series; however, the link provided by the OP shows the LRS as a 3-21x. Does anyone know for sure, will it be 3.5 or 3x at the low end? As for me, I would welcome the wider FOV that a 3x would provide over 3.5x but it's not a deal breaker for sure.

Also, I wouldn't be too concerned about the price ($1949 right now) as this scope hasn't even been officially announced yet. My guess is that by the time the scope actually begins shipping it won't be that high.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
256149_428199060549131_1262961666_o.jpg

</div></div>

I would have sure loved to have seen these low profile turrets make it onto the LRS, these look like they'd be plenty easy to adjust even with the thickest of gloves.

I will be saving for the FDE model 3.5x21

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been a huge fan of Bushnell after learning of there outstanding support to military and law enforcement via their direct sales program... and the experience I had ordering their first tactical spotter going above and beyond... Plus I'm impressed with their products...

Now all of this news? Dang this has me excited! </div></div>

Can you provide me any kind of link to that info? One of my buddies bought his HDMR through the LE sales program, but I can't find any of this information online. If there's a discount available, I'd certainly like to take advantage of it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coloradocop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been a huge fan of Bushnell after learning of there outstanding support to military and law enforcement via their direct sales program... and the experience I had ordering their first tactical spotter going above and beyond... Plus I'm impressed with their products...

Now all of this news? Dang this has me excited! </div></div>

Can you provide me any kind of link to that info? One of my buddies bought his HDMR through the LE sales program, but I can't find any of this information online. If there's a discount available, I'd certainly like to take advantage of it! </div></div>

PM sent

I tell you I am a HUGE fan of the Bushnell HDMR's I own a few of them and amd on the GB for the new 4.5-30x. Howere the 1-8.5x really has my attention. I have a few questions on it but most importantly will it come with the G2DMR as well as what the hell is the knob on the right side? Is that illumination or is it paralax controlls? I am also assuming that it is still a 34mm tube?

Bushnell1_8X.jpg

Mobius38, I think your questions were answered earlier in the thread, and yes, the 1-8x5x is 34mm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ajwcotton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lonewolf, How was the illumination on the 1-8 I think that might make the loopy mk 6 feel inadequate </div></div>

I thought the illumination was fine (daylight visible). However the production model should be brighter than the version I shot.

I don't expect illumination on these scopes to stand out in the middle of the desert at noon, but I think that is what they are going for. I want my illum set so I can use the black reticle on approach, but have the reticle glow bright when I enter into a blacked out structure. </div></div>

Quote "Bushnell has been listening"

OK, then I guess those of us who prefer MOA/MOA need to speak up louder!

I REALLY like the scope, but why no MOA based options?

I am ready to dump the Nightforce scopes, but not if it means switching everything over to MILs.

I am guessing I am not the only one?

Also, if Bushnell is listening, per a post above, how about a spotting scope?
Bushnell 15-45x60 FFP Spotter
I sat around for months waiting on that one to make it to the streets but it never did.

Glad Bushnell is doing what they are, hopefully they can continue to expand their offerings.

Thanks,
M Richardson

Morning Captain Richardson, you mention MOA/MOA but I'd be thrilled with illumination, though it's not absolutely necessary. I'm finishing up my review on this scope compared to several others and I have been really impressed with the optics, well that is the optics of the original 3.5-21, my guess is this new scope is using the same glass but they've upgraded the turret system, though I'd still like to see a lower profile much like the new 1-8.5x offers.

So if you call yourself an old timer in the Army, I must be an almost old timer
wink.gif
'88 - '89 before an injury took me out. Stationed at Ft. Ord, loved that place, too bad Clinton took it out.

Can anyone with hands on experience with the new LRS 4.x-30 comment on:

The brightness/usable clearness of the optic above 21x...?
How is the parrellex on the higher magnifications...
How do the adjustments feel with the 10 mil knobs...

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been a huge fan of Bushnell after learning of there outstanding support to military and law enforcement via their direct sales program... and the experience I had ordering their first tactical spotter going above and beyond... Plus I'm impressed with their products...

Now all of this news? Dang this has me excited!</div></div>

Sorry to steal this thread for a moment but...

DP425 or Coloradocop, if either of you can share this info with me I'd appreciate it. I have liked the Bushnell but wouldn't mind saving a buck or 2 seeing as how Uncle Sugar has not seen fit to give the military great raises over the last few years.

TM