• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cadex Defence, flaunt it if you've got it!

Shawn Bevins

Cadex Defence
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2017
Canada
www.cadexdefence.com
Hey guys with the gaining in popularity of our Cadex Defence rifles and chassis I thought it would be cool to start a picture thread. Here's a pic of our "personal earthquake maker " the CDX Tremor in .50 BMG.

Attachments

• photo48767.jpg
    photo48767.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,575
Glad to see this thread, after shooting a buddy's Tikka Competition, this will probably be my next rifle I use in local club matches.

Id be glad to flaunt it if you can talk to the guys in production and get me moved up the list! :D

It's worth the wait, IMHO. I'm loving the crap out of my Strike Lite Chassis build! The adjust-ability of fit is very good, fit to the action and overall quality are worth waiting for.

Reactions: ARTen123
Mile High Shooting had several chassis in stock as of yesterday.

Love the looks of the chassis! I've done some searching, but couldn't find the answer I was looking for. Does anyone know the length of the rail on the competition chassis?

I think if you want rails you would need to go for the lite strike or dual strike chassis.

Guess I stated it wrong. I meant the length of the forend tube not the individual rail sections.

So I have my Field Comp ordered and I was wondering if anyone has attached a QD camera plate to theirs for a tripod setup?

Lite Strike chassis, Stiller action 24" heavy Palma barrel by Pac-Nor, X-treme Trigger, lots of CeraKote in both FDE and desert sand. Only 126 rounds through it currently, but really enjoying the whole system.

Attachments

• photo51394.jpg
    photo51394.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,234
My cousin ordered a long action chassis and waited 8 weeks only for them to send him a short action. So now he is waiting on a reply to see if he has to go to the end of the line for them to fix their fuck up. If so, hes cancelling and getting an AX chassis.

Madppcs, I would like to know the name of your cousin and the name of the dealer, please message me. I handle the US and I am not aware of any such case, if such a case did happen I would be the first to know.

Was on Cadex's website checking out the new Kraken and damn if that isn't a well thought out multi caliber system.

Is that a little picatinny rail section I see right in front of the magazine? If so that's perfect for a tripod adapter or to mount a bipod to shoot off a short surface.

Is that a little picatinny rail section I see right in front of the magazine? If so that's perfect for a tripod adapter or to mount a bipod to shoot off a short surface.

There is a space in front of the mag well to attach a rail for mounting the rifle on a tripod on the Strike Lite, as well as just about any other place that you would want to mount a rail segment to the forend.

Video Review, complete review will be up shortly

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SDpZTc_pffI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I watched the Kracken video the other day and it looks like one of the most complex barrel change systems I've ever seen??? There rifle do look cool and futuristic! The bipod in franks video is really aggressive looking and looks similar to the 5H in some ways. I wonder what it weighs?

I watched the Kracken video the other day and it looks like one of the most complex barrel change systems I've ever seen??? There rifle do look cool and futuristic! The bipod in franks video is really aggressive looking and looks similar to the 5H in some ways. I wonder what it weighs?

Our Falcon bi-pod weighs 1.25 lbs. If you have any other specific questions you can always e-mail me at [email protected]

Very happy with this rifle and it's shooting good

-Cadex Dual Strike chassis.

-Cadex MX1 Muzzelbrake.

-Cadex DX2 Trigger.

-Stiller tac 338 action.

-Lilja barrel 1-9 32" long.

-Era-tac adjustable 0-70moa mount.

-Kahles 624i MSR reticle.

-Aadmount scope caps.

-Elite iron bipod in aluminum.

My load now is Lapua brasses, scenar 300grs, fed 215 primers and 87.2grs Vihtavuori 570 Powder.
Muzzle velocity is 848 m/s and ES is 5 m/s.
one picture is showing level and tracking test

Attachments

• photo55079.jpg
    photo55079.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 593
  • photo55080.jpg
    photo55080.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 656
  • photo55081.jpg
    photo55081.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 675
  • photo55082.jpg
    photo55082.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 670
  • photo55083.jpg
    photo55083.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 659
  • photo55084.jpg
    photo55084.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 717
  • photo55085.jpg
    photo55085.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 680
  • photo55086.jpg
    photo55086.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 683
  • photo55087.jpg
    photo55087.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 639
  • photo55088.jpg
    photo55088.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 659
Great looking rifles guys. I love my Cadex/Stiller build more and more every time that I get behind it. Hopefully I will have more pics to add in the next week or two, if a new digi cam arrives.

Hi guys...I'm looking for some insight and suggestions here. I'd like to buy a multi-caliber system and have been doing some research on the idea. The problem I have (besides the huge price tag) is which system to go with. I've looked at the AI MC as well as the Cadex Kraken. I'm leaning towards the Kraken only because of the multiple calibers you can go with and the price is a little less than an AI. I'm finding if difficult to research the Kraken system because it's so new. Does anyone have some suggestions or experiences with this company? I would like to know what the shift in POI is when changing out the barrels.

Reactions: Mossback
Hi guys...I'm looking for some insight and suggestions here. I'd like to buy a multi-caliber system and have been doing some research on the idea. The problem I have (besides the huge price tag) is which system to go with. I've looked at the AI MC as well as the Cadex Kraken. I'm leaning towards the Kraken only because of the multiple calibers you can go with and the price is a little less than an AI. I'm finding if difficult to research the Kraken system because it's so new. Does anyone have some suggestions or experiences with this company? I would like to know what the shift in POI is when changing out the barrels.

These are my personal experiences in dealing with Cadex. Prior to making the plunge to purchase my chassis, I called Cadex with several detailed questions, that were answered quickly and very professionally with each call, even when calling late in the day on a Friday there was no rush to get off the phone and on to the weekend.
I had my action chambered and fitted with the barrel by Pac-Nor, so that I was able to assemble the rifle myself. It was the first bolt gun that I assembled on my own, the quality of the instructions were solid and the fit and finish of the chassis were outstanding, which made the assembly of the rifle, very easy.

While I did not buy the Kraken, I only picked up a Lite Strike Chassis, I have to say that the costumer service that I have received up to this point has been excellent, and on par with other very high end items that I use and abuse from other industries. If I were in the market for a MC rifle, I would not hesitate to take a serious look at the Kraken as I feel that the support would be there to back the purchase, based on my experiences so far with Cadex.

Reactions: XL Mammal
How can you get them in Australia? I checked the dealer list and one is charging three times Canada prices and has no stock and the other one does not deal direct.

These are my personal experiences in dealing with Cadex. Prior to making the plunge to purchase my chassis, I called Cadex with several detailed questions, that were answered quickly and very professionally with each call, even when calling late in the day on a Friday there was no rush to get off the phone and on to the weekend.
I had my action chambered and fitted with the barrel by Pac-Nor, so that I was able to assemble the rifle myself. It was the first bolt gun that I assembled on my own, the quality of the instructions were solid and the fit and finish of the chassis were outstanding, which made the assembly of the rifle, very easy.

While I did not buy the Kraken, I only picked up a Lite Strike Chassis, I have to say that the costumer service that I have received up to this point has been excellent, and on par with other very high end items that I use and abuse from other industries. If I were in the market for a MC rifle, I would not hesitate to take a serious look at the Kraken as I feel that the support would be there to back the purchase, based on my experiences so far with Cadex.

Thank you sir. I appreciate the answer. I hear a lot of good things about Cadex. I'd love to get my hands on one before I buy it. Thanks again

Thank you for your business and kind words !

How can you get them in Australia? I checked the dealer list and one is charging three times Canada prices and has no stock and the other one does not deal direct.

We do have dealers in Australia,

Extreme Outdoor Sports Pty Ltd
1/2 Mineral Rd
Oak FLats, New South Wales 2529
Directions | Website
Phone: 02 4256 4200
Email:[email protected]

NIOA
PO Box 181
Banyo, Queensland 4014
Directions | Website
Phone: +61 7 3621 9999
Fax: +61 7 3621 9998
Email: [email protected]

We do have dealers in Australia,

Extreme Outdoor Sports Pty Ltd
1/2 Mineral Rd
Oak FLats, New South Wales 2529
Directions | Website
Phone: 02 4256 4200
Email:[email protected]

NIOA
PO Box 181
Banyo, Queensland 4014
Directions | Website
Phone: +61 7 3621 9999
Fax: +61 7 3621 9998
Email: [email protected]

Nothing listed on Extreme Outdoor website. Nothing on Nioa site.

So I know about your product from the Internet but actually seeing one in the flesh, let alone purchasing something is