• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cajun boys, have a seat. I’ve got questions

If you guys eat smoked sausage, this is pretty much THE best store-bought smoked sausage. Awesome in gumbo, red beans & rice, or just grilled and eaten in a sausage roll:

This is the absolute truth. The factory is about 20 minutes from my house, and this is the only smoked sausage I buy.
Hillshire Farms sucks donkey d***s after eating this.

How do you screw up a good cup of coffee ?

Bring in a new Yankee CEO to head up a family business that has been going on for 4 generations.
Where did he come from:
Mr. Corley began his career as a Sales Representative with General Foods, Inc (now KraftHeinz) in Alexandria, Minnesota, where he worked for over 30 years and was responsible for $18 billion in revenue in his last role as President of Sales and Foodservice.

I am well stocked with Community but I should add some more since it will, for sure, be changing. 🥺

I just posted a WTF were you thinking post on their Facebook page, along with a link to that story.
I drink nothing but Community Coffee. Everything else is cat piss.

I wanted to try some of their products but the $95 shipping was a dealbraker.
Ooof.... I have never had it shipped so was unaware. I just stop in Krotz Springs whenever I am goi.g through there like we did this Christmas

"Coonass" is a badge of honor, not an insult, for most Cajuns in South Louisiana.
I’m impressed at the creativity of the language, I guess. But it somehow is even funnier now that I know it actually is a good thing.

Like, up north here, imagine if a badge of honor phrase would be, “Lena cooks some loonass food.”

It’s funny b/c I don’t want to eat a loon’s ass, nor a coon’s ass. But it’s taken as a compliment.

1704827895508.png

It’s fun how language works

I just posted a WTF were you thinking post on their Facebook page, along with a link to that story.
I drink nothing but Community Coffee. Everything else is cat piss.
I went to school with the Third Generation of the Saurage family.. They had dark roast coffee running through their veins. The Fourth Generation grew up "affluent"... Matt Saurage, Fourth Generation, is Chairman of the Board.. He tells people his children are not expected to "work for the company".. Unfortunate to see outsiders brought in to run an old institution. It will never be the same. Every 6 weeks Community Coffee arrives to my porch in Montana.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Billy's for boudin, boudin balls, and cracklins, Poche's for andouille and tasso, Hebert's for stuffed chickens, and Nunu's for fresh link sausage. All an easy drive from I-10 through Lafayette.

And there ain't a wrong way to eat boudin, unless you add tofu.