• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Can a NSX nightforce be changed First focal plane

Mag 300

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Dec 31, 2006
    Downers Grove Illinois
    since all other changes can be made to these scopes and I have 4 of them can the forst focal plane option also be done ??
    I doubt it in that this would be too good to be true but ??

Bill

Re: Can a NSX nightforce be changed First focal plane

i thought about the same thing today...must find out.

will they change out MOA knobs to MIL? what about regular reticle changes, ie npr2 to mil dot?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chubby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not sure if they can actuall swap MOA to MRAD. Somehow i dont think so.</div></div>

You'd think incorrectly, they do it.

Friends dont let friends buy NF.

grin.gif

And yes that was a joke

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slug</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Friends dont let friends buy NF.

grin.gif

And yes that was a joke </div></div>

No, Friends TELL friends to buy Night Force.

Why nf. Why boy us USO. In these times we need a scope built 100% in America. And not parts in japan

Because some of us don't believe they are the holy grail of all scopes. I've had more than a couple and they get sold......

Now I have more than a few NF scopes and couldn't be happier.

NF is a better product in my opinion and many others.

Bill, sorry for taking this further off topic.

If night force had more options on there reticals and turrent knobs I would own one or two by now

Turrets?

If USO's were half as good as they proclaim and others think then I would still have the 5 I sold.

Not the place for this. If you want to start a "why don't you guys overpay for sub par Optics" threads.... start a new one.

s.i.t. and I took this off line and both decided to sell off all of our expensive optics and go with BSA as a main scope.

i called about this and you cannot as stated above.. im selling mine soon and getting a F1