• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can we get an AWWWWWWWWWWWW?

This is great! We need more of this. The only thing that would have made the story better is if they would have resisted arrest.

That didn't work out so well for them lol

The only thing that would have made the story better is if they would have resisted arrest.

I have read a few of your posts where you mention this. It definitely disturbs me that you are wanting people to 'resist arrest' so that you may physically beat them. Should we think that even after these guys got the shit kicked out of them by the real victims, that you would enjoy to continually beat them for sport? Sickening, that you are actually employed as an officer. But then again, "Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power." George Bernard Shaw Too many fools in LE today.

They should have been beaten much worse. How much sympathy would they have shown the prospective victims? They should both walk with a limp and have failed thug tattooed on their foreheads.

No pity here.

I have read a few of your posts where you mention this. It definitely disturbs me that you are wanting people to 'resist arrest' so that you may physically beat them. Should we think that even after these guys got the shit kicked out of them by the real victims, that you would enjoy to continually beat them for sport? Sickening, that you are actually employed as an officer. But then again, "Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power." George Bernard Shaw Too many fools in LE today.

Lighten up Sally! Anyone that is "deeply disturbed" by words on the internet comes off as sounding like a hipster faggot. They should have gotten the shit kicked out of them not only by the victims but by responding officers, the hospital staff and the correctional officers. If more of this happened we wouldn't have douchebags trying to rob people.

The only fool here is you. These guys would just about beat you within an inch of your life, rape your daughter and then take your shit without batting an eyelash. Yet here you are feeling sorry for them.

Last edited:
Lighten up Sally! Anyone that is "deeply disturbed" by words on the internet comes off as sounding like a hipster faggot. They should have gotten the shit kicked out of them not only by the victims but by responding officers, the hospital staff and the correctional officers. If more of this happened we wouldn't have douchebags trying to rob people.

The only fool here is you. These guys would just about beat you within an inch of your life, rape your daughter and then take your shit without batting an eyelash. Yet here you are feeling sorry for them.

So, you don't think a compassionate ear and maybe a free cellphone would help?

I never said 'deeply disturbed', only disturbed. Reading comprehension. Words no matter where they are, Internet, walls of a portashitter, minds, always convey something. As Lowlight's Signature reads...

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
--Frank Outlaw

So your thoughts and words are essentially your destiny, by way of constant, and consistent choices. Your words make for a terrible destiny.

So you think these guys should basically be stoned to death for making their choice. Is that what your God taught you? LMAO. I don't think they should be beaten to death for this, and obviously they got hit pretty good already. Violence needs only be applied long enough to correct your enemy from attacking. Anymore is excessive, and sadistic Aggression. Anyways, I do not feel sorry for these or any other shitheads that walk the earth, but if current LE would STOP arresting and harassing the Good defending themselves, maybe more of your wanted street justice would come forth. But there is no need to worry, the Just-Us system will obviously prevail here. And these two will get a timeout, and then be back to play. Thanks for everything.

I have to agree, they will most likely be repeat offenders except they will have learned a lesson. The next people won't be able to defend themselves and possibly get shot.

"using a firearm in the commission of a felony"

5 years mandatory for that. 19 years old with a pistol so obviously no CWP, its a good thing Virginia doesn't have a magazine capacity ban or these kids would REALLY be screwed........ fucking idiots.

Last edited:
Some times LE gets stuck with arresting people who are really decent people, but who fail to abide by the letter of the law. I haven't met many people in LE who have much pity for the guys who attempt a robbery only to get thumped. When a prospective victim goes from self defense and moves toward causing greivous bodily harm THAT WASN'T NECESSARY to defend themself, the police are stuck with laws that deal with such issues.

A way to extrapolate this out would be: In one instance it may be considered a justifiable shooting when bad guy shoots at you, and you fire a shot in self defense and bad guy dies. In another instance, bad guy shoots at you, you fire a shot, you both miss, so the bad guy gives up, throws down his gun, and you shoot again, and bad guy dies. The same logic applies in cases where a beating is given to the bad guy/s. At some point, self defense can cross over into assault, or attempted murder.

This posting was in response to the postings of slapchop, eddienfl, and ballistic. I'm not disagreeing with what you all said, just explaining why LE sometimes get stuck doing things they may not completely agree with.

Last edited:
So you think these guys should basically be stoned to death for making their choice. Is that what your God taught you? LMAO. I don't think they should be beaten to death for this, and obviously they got hit pretty good already. Violence needs only be applied long enough to correct your enemy from attacking. Anymore is excessive, and sadistic Aggression. Anyways, I do not feel sorry for these or any other shitheads that walk the earth, but if current LE would STOP arresting and harassing the Good defending themselves, maybe more of your wanted street justice would come forth. But there is no need to worry, the Just-Us system will obviously prevail here. And these two will get a timeout, and then be back to play. Thanks for everything.

The above has got to be one of the most retarded and ignorant posts I've seen here in a while.

I never said anything about stoning or beating them to death. I do firmly believe that they should have been beaten harder and longer than what they got though doesn't matter who was doling out the beating. If armed robbery becomes a hazard of the "job" then perhaps savages like these would be reluctant to ply their trade.

Maybe I missed something in the article but I don't think the victims here were arrested or "harassed" for defending themselves so please go push your bullshit agenda elsewhere.

Violence in my opinion should be used when warranted, not only to stop an attack but as a means of corrective action to ensure that the type of behavior being corrected does not happen again.

I happen to agree with Slapchop on this issue.
Considering my No1 Boy was beaten a little and robbed, I would not only beat these motherfuckers to within an inch of their sorry lives, I would invite LEO, EMT's, and everyone to take a fair share of whacks at them too. Fuck those motherfuckers. They DESERVE every bit of what they got and then some more. Then they deserve some true Nor-Cal Justice: Drop a gripfast steel toed boot so hard on their hands they only thing they can grab is air, then kick their fucking teeth down their throats, and when they are lookin up all sorry, cut em deep enough to pull their damn tongues out their necks. Yeah, a little abrasive, but so what. Those guys who were going to get robbed have Dad's too. My guess is they are also saying the fuckers got off too light.
In other words, they got off way too damn light!

Violence in my opinion should be used when warranted, not only to stop an attack but as a means of corrective action to ensure that the type of behavior being corrected does not happen again.

So what would you do if your wife smacked you? What would you do if your kids gave you some lip?

These thugs did not deserve a beating, they deserved to be shot in self defense. That is the reaction that was warranted, not the violence. There is a big character difference between taking someone's life in self defense and beating the hell out of them.

...lesson learned ?
the only lesson learned from the two, and from their friends, is that the next time they must choose some feebler target(s)_
if the feebler target will be unarmed, it will succumb (...and now let's go to assault the next !...)_
if the feebler target will be armed, someone will die, and the feebler target, IF it will survive, it will forever feed some lawyers, from inside the prison_
here work in this way_

So what would you do if your wife smacked you? What would you do if your kids gave you some lip?

These thugs did not deserve a beating, they deserved to be shot in self defense. That is the reaction that was warranted, not the violence. There is a big character difference between taking someone's life in self defense and beating the hell out of them.

Contradict much?

There is a big character difference between taking someone's life in self defense and beating the hell out of them.

Either one works. I will say this though, beating the living snot out of some miscreant who only understands violence is quite satisfying when it is well earned. These two earned that, and more. The problem I see here, in this thread, is the lost propensity for violence in our kind. It appears some of you have been tamed and are now void of your primality beahviors. Methinks this will change once a relative is the target of such scum though

Violence

1. Physical force exerted for the purpose of violating, damaging, or abusing: crimes of violence.
2. The act or an instance of violent action or behavior.
3. Intensity or severity, as in natural phenomena; untamed force: the violence of a tornado.
4. Abusive or unjust exercise of power.
5. Abuse or injury to meaning, content, or intent: do violence to a text.
6. Vehemence of feeling or expression; fervor.

I don't see self defense in that list. If I shoot someone in self defense I am not being violent, I am reacting appropriately to the violence that was employed by the perpetrator and my goal is to make the violence stop. Making someone pay for their actions by a return of violence comes from a whole different set of values than simply responding with force in self defense.

People that feel the need to return violence with violence have a violent nature.

The problem I see here, in this thread, is the lost propensity for violence in our kind. It appears some of you have been tamed and are now void of your primality beahviors. Methinks this will change once a relative is the target of such scum though

I guess the neanderthal gene was bred out of my line.

If my kids were being attacked sure, I would respond with appropriate force but that does not mean that force is violence.

If my kids were being attacked sure, I would respond with appropriate force but that does not mean that force is violence.

So what would you do? Kindly beg and plead with your kids attacker to stop?

So what would you do? Kindly beg and plead with your kids attacker to stop?

No, use the force necessary to stop the attack.

You obviously do not understand the difference between self defense and violence and you obviously do not see that beating the hell out of someone to make them pay for what they did is a violent act. Protecting yourself or your family in self defense is not inciting violence. Beating the hell out of someone because they chose to attack the wrong person is violent. You have gone way past the point of simply stopping the attack and headed down the path of retribution.

In my opinion, anyone who feels they need to beat the hell out of anyone for retribution and finds that act acceptable is indeed a violent person who should be avoided.

The victim may not have been charged with a crime for pounding the hell out of these two guys but you can sure bet he will get sued by the attackers for beating the hell out of them as retribution for the attack.

Last edited:
No, use the force necessary to stop the attack.

You obviously do not understand the difference between self defense and violence and you obviously do not see that beating the hell out of someone to make them pay for what they did is a violent act. Protecting yourself or your family in self defense is not inciting violence. Beating the hell out of someone because they chose to attack the wrong person is violent. You have gone way past the point of simply stopping the attack and headed down the path of retribution.

In my opinion, anyone who feels they need to beat the hell out of anyone for retribution and finds that act acceptable is indeed a violent person who should be avoided.

The victim may not have been charged with a crime for pounding the hell out of these two guys but you can sure bet he will get sued by the attackers for beating the hell out of them as retribution for the attack.

The only one that doesn't understand here is you and Ballistic.

Shooting someone in self defense is not a violent act? You obviously aren't familiar with the definition of violence. I think the word you're looking for here is "justifiable" so I can see where it is that you're confused. Force whether used to stop an attack, as a form of revenge, a means to commit a crime or as a sport (boxing/MMA) is by its very nature violence. If it makes you feel better playing with words so that you don't offend your delicate, effeminate sensibilities then by all means, call it what you want. Anyone who thinks that violence doesn't solve problems is very naive and sees the world through rose colored glasses.

And just to add, any cop that beats a perpetrator for committing a crime is true scum. They turn the opinion in the community from supporting local law enforcement to despising it. It is not a LEO's job to be judge and jury. The LEO's job is to haul the perp in, fill out the paperwork, and let the justice system do its job.

If you support a constitutional America then you support those beliefs. If you feel you need to be judge and jury and beat the hell out of someone in retribution for attacking you then you undermine the foundations of our legal system.

Well then consider me scum lol. As a man I will do what I have to do not only to stop but to avenge any harm that comes onto me or my family at the hands of some criminal. As a cop if someone attacks me or resists arrest while I'm in the performance of official duties then I will defend myself by beating them thoroughly and copiously.

Fortunately, the gene still exist in my family tree. We still hunt, gather and respond with violence when necessary. We have evolved beyondresorting to name calling and loaded statements when losing a debate. Not much on arguing sematics, either.

None of us was there and the news story is incomplete,maybe the victims over did the retribution from a legal stand point but no one knows what it took to stop the bad guys from attempting to rob the victims. And if the victims were trained in self defence one blow could have sent the bad guys to hell.

Lol that's funny. I live about 30 mins from Charlottesville.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Not much farther away here. I was just there this past Sunday. Punks were lucky they didn't mess with a CCW person. Unfortunately a beating is going to cost the taxpayers for their upkeep versus the alternative. Hopefully they use their time incarcerated to reflect on the second chance they've been given. I doubt they do, but one can only hope.

Remaining "civilized" and doing the "right thing" can become extremely difficult when someone is harming your family members (that includes the family dogs).

The only one that doesn't understand here is you and Ballistic.

Shooting someone in self defense is not a violent act? You obviously aren't familiar with the definition of violence. I think the word you're looking for here is "justifiable" so I can see where it is that you're confused. Force whether used to stop an attack, as a form of revenge, a means to commit a crime or as a sport (boxing/MMA) is by its very nature violence. If it makes you feel better playing with words so that you don't offend your delicate, effeminate sensibilities then by all means, call it what you want. Anyone who thinks that violence doesn't solve problems is very naive and sees the world through rose colored glasses.

I posted the definition of violence. Here is a broad definition of violence: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence Show me where self defense is considered a violent response. Self defense is the use of force to stop an act. And here is that definition: Self-defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Now show me where self defense in that definition is defined as violence.

You are advocating the use of violence as retribution for an act. The key here is your support of violence used in retribution. You are not advocating simply stopping the attack, you are advocating the use of violence to make the perpetrator PAY for what they have done and that is where you cross the line from self defense to inciting violence for your own gratification and that makes you no different than the person who incited the violence in the first place.

Call the ACT of self defense whatever you personally want to, that is not the point, your support of beating the hell out of someone in retribution for the assault is the issue at hand. Self defense by definition is the use of force to stop an act of violence directed towards YOU.

I have no problem pulling the trigger in self defense in which the final outcome is the loss of life and I don't see that as being violent. I am defending myself. If that understanding of self defense and violence makes me a girl in your eyes then so be it. I could care F.L. I used the force necessary to stop the attack. I did not take it one step further and decide to become judge and jury and make the attacker pay for what he did by beating the hell out of him. In our society, that justice is not for me to dole out.

In most states (and I am in Florida) I have the right to act in self defense. I do not have the right to retaliate with violence past the point of stopping the attack.

Well then consider me scum lol. As a man I will do what I have to do not only to stop but to avenge any harm that comes onto me or my family at the hands of some criminal. As a cop if someone attacks me or resists arrest while I'm in the performance of official duties then I will defend myself by beating them thoroughly and copiously.

How did that work out for the arresting officers when they beat the hell out of Rodney King? King became a millionaire and they lost their job.

And you wonder why many law abiding citizens have lost all respect for LEO's, hoard ammo, and buy big nasty guns.

is quite impossible to know in advance the exact amount of damage needed to stop definitively someone's criminally aggressive behaviour, in the same way that could be unpredictable the path and related terminal effects of one or more gunwounds, (therefore is quite accepted the self-defense performed pulling the trigger more than once, on the unforeseen, invariabily stressfull gunfightin' circumstances )_
the violence administered by a "not-gun-related" quick response follow the same rules, even harsher if applied to stop armed attacker(s)_
the effects of the violence, even forensically, are unpredictable "before": nobody, bad or good guy, can be sure that his own action or reaction (e.g. a plain straight punch) will or will not be deadly when applied to another person, let alone a stab or a gunshot _
being that, in this case, the violence was started by armed delinquents, and these same individuals have tried to enforce the so called law-of-the-jungle, anyone subjected to this law is legitimated to respond by any mean available following the same rule, letting to the medics, the coroner or the gravediggers the quiet evaluation of the reaction's after effects _
nobody can accuratey pre-weight the street violence & related consequencs with some kind of scale, therefore when ,for whatever reason, this violence has started, anyone must be ready for her worst consequences : after the dark, R.O.E. don't apply between (good or bad) civvies, like or not _
Cops on duty could be entirely another matter, maybe, but I'm not a cop, nor I feel envy about their work, for sure_

If the level of force is justifiable, the method of application (beating, shooting, sword, spear, bludgeon, etc) is of no consequence.

However, the issue here is whether the application of that force crosses the line from self defense and gets into retribution, or an attack back onto the original initiator of the interaction. If the force applied stops the attack, there is no longer any justification for continuing to apply force, and most certainly isn't any justification for escalating the force from self defense into an attack on someone who has surrendered, or ceased their attack and is no longer a threat. If this happens (continued application of force onto someone who is no longer a threat), then the person applying that force moves from self defense into an assault, or possibly attempted murder.

That is a choice that I would not think wise. However as always YMMV.

And just to add, any cop that beats a perpetrator for committing a crime is true scum. They turn the opinion in the community from supporting local law enforcement to despising it. It is not a LEO's job to be judge and jury. The LEO's job is to haul the perp in, fill out the paperwork, and let the justice system do its job.

I agree with this 100% as well. If you're a Peace Officer and someone harms your family, have at them. If you're in uniform, it's a different situation.

Unknown: from the legal (and moral, I would add,) standpoint, you're on the spot_ That's the correct perspective taught on the Law Schools of the civilized world, and the same teached to LEO's and well understandable from all law-abiding Citizens_
My goal isn't criticize those principles,or debate about the Laws: my emphasis is about how easy and immediate could be goin' well over those principles, once personally involved in violent happenings, without having the time or the peace of mind to "chose",to stop ourselves before "trespassing the line"_ and trespassing isn't painless, isn't something to celebrate about, because the path of the return, if any, could be even harder_
My words are less about the Law, more about the human being, I suppose_

Last edited:
Well one of the few times I have agreed with some of what Slapchop has said, not all mind you but certainly most of what he said, quite an occurance.

A man confronts you with a gun. You take it away from him and beat him senseless. I think that is about right. You stopped the threat of him reaquiring the gun without using excessive force. Taking the gun away from him and shooting him would have been "excessive" force.
I hate to suggest this, but the story just hits the high points. For all any of us know the "suspects" MADE it necessary to beat them senseless. I am sure they didn't want to lose their gun, you think? It appears they hung around for the beating, which would indicate they may not have lost their moxy after they were disarmed. They had the option to run most likely? Probably? 2 on 2 is a pretty good match and should have kept them all busy, but it would appear none ran. What if the suspect wasn't releasing the gun as he took the beating? That seems likely. As the Dude would say,"there are a lot of facets, and ins and outs to this story....man".
It is highly likely that the boys that administered the beating knew more about firearms than the thugs, again highly likely. With a little knowledge the gun could have been grabbed and held safe while still in partial control of the suspect. It can be done and has been done, the military guys here know that. The suspects probably got a bit too close due to the confidence of being armed, and were likely not really expecting resistance. When confronted with something they did not expect there was little time to change the plan in a matter of seconds, common thugs seem prone to this, if you watch the news you know that.

I say good on em. We need to see more of this. Resistance in not futile. Resistance is the last bastion of being a true human an not just some dumb animal.
There is absolutely no indications nor proof in this short article that this was a retribution beating. My money bets the thugs made it happen, some way, some how.

Last edited:
wilecoyote,
I completely agree with you about how the "passion" of the situation could easily get away from someone before their better judgement, or best intentions kick in. An excellent example is the man in Texas who beat the fellow raping his 5 year old daughter so severely that the perpetrator died. There was enough consensus in the man's favor that the district attorney wouldn't file charges, so he was never convicted of a crime.

If someone raping your 5 year old daughter doesn't push you past your best intentions, I can't imagine what would.

If you read and study the news carefully, you'll understand that there is a whole new generation of young godless, violent savages that think nothing of killing just for fun and will shoot your baby in the face and laugh about it when found.

There is no negotiating with them, no appealing to reason, morals or bargaining, they will kill you at the drop of a dime just for the fun of it & if you get away, they and their buddies may come looking for you or another innocent victim.

You have to deal with them like rabid wolves

Problem situations aside, take a clue from the Police, most of the time these days if someone comes at them with a knife or gun or club or other weapon, it's shoot first, empty the mag, reload then check if they are still presenting a threat (if so, repeat till they are not presenting a threat or you are out of ammo). If you don't have a gun, then you have to render them into a non-threat as fast, hard and sure as you can.

to Unknown: you're on the point again...
beside the stated considerations, I would send the more "well civilized" here to the last statements of mr. Andy Mc Nab on his first autobiogr.book (Bravo Two Zero) about his former enemies,the same who "cared" for him & friends in captivity...his toughts as Soldier, his after-thought as Man, if God would have allowed him a close encouter with them in a dark alley, even well after his discharge from active duty_ and we're talking here about a pro, and assumingly a quite civilized Brit one_

to W54/XM-338 : if you ever like some more arguments to strenghten your statement, you're invited here, on any Sunday, to enjoy "our" soccer's hooligans behaviour : note that this local local italian scum lack even of the brain to infringe the law for food or cash, deserving therefore a respect well under the average street pusher_(I'm well more forgiving about rabid real Wolves, by the way)

(As Cop, how I could know BEFORE if the suspect would plainly try/plain to bite me, transmitting me some of his diseases forever?_
how I could feel chasin' the idiot drivin'/ playin' Indy-in-town , before or after, killing or not, other drivers, bystanders, or me ?... No, definitively I don't envy their work )_

Last edited:
Force = violence
Violence = Force
These are one in the same. Where the main difference lies is in the individual who applies it. In my heart of hearts, I am a trained killer. Deep within me is Marine. It knows three things: Kill, kill, kill. Therefore, I hold a strong prpensity for violence. I control this simply and easily. When a son, or wife is placed in harms way by another, it comes out, quickly, and with devastating power. As to Neanderthal, well, we used to call ourselves that, but yes, to a small extent. If our primal self is to be expressed, it comes during love, hate or in a fight or flight situation.
No force is ever given, or received that is not violent in it's very nature. The act of intentionally harming another in cold blood is violent. The act of defeating that act with a counter act is equally, and even more violent to deastroy it. Many here forget, or just plain do not know, that it is our primal self wherein lives the most violent being. It is a capability many do not know, for they have not ever been in harms way to the extent it was needed. To know the capability of this inner being, is to know one's self so deeply that it can then be controlled with ease as it is truly understood.
Our kind do not go blatantly among men destroying thugs and violent people with a greater violence(although we should). We do what we do each day to get to the next day. If a moment arises where we must use that primal self, and that violence, we do so, quickly, effectively, and most assuredly, dangerously. It is who we are.
If I ever run into the two who beat and robbed my boy, I will free that inner Marine, and I will allow him to do what he does, freely, uncontrollably, and with the glee of my inner goblin set free, and when I am done, I will rip their hearts out and eat them. Nobody does anything to my family without antagonizing, and releasing my inner being.